Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
1676627785801.png
Followed Lukumo's wt to the letter but never encountered this with Sam or the "explicit" photo shoot with June on the boardwalk.
I am very disappointed!

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
Never needed any WT for Bobs game. Did you even try to play it without it? would recommend doing so, as you might be surprised about the experience.
Also, the WT did his job or not? you were able to end the game and start into the next ep...
You sound to me like you want a replay gallery and not really into the storyline, but that might be just my impression anyways.
Here comes my hint, try reread some diaries and then pick the "to risky" option

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Never needed any WT for Bobs game. Did you even try to play it without it? would recommend doing so, as you might be surprised about the experience.
Also, the WT did his job or not? you were able to end the game and start into the next ep...
You sound to me like you want a replay gallery and not really into the storyline, but that might be just my impression anyways.
Here comes my hint, try reread some diaries and then pick the "to risky" option
This is the first time I've used "expert" Lukumo's wt's since he bragged so much how he'd go through the Celavie games without having to grind.
I've succeeded so far with the other 2 + S1 of Mbfd without much grind.
In this new season you're supposed to juggle 4 lolis and a couple of side show characters at the same time.
The previous ones there were mostly just one at a time or maybe two.
Some of the youngsters seem to fall fairly easy for Pervy Bob's handsy handling while some fall for fancy talk.
I ran through three times using the experience from previous games and got me furthest with April and Anett but almost nada with the other two.
That's the reason I tried the WT.
Never again!
It took 4 times longer than doing it by intuition and got me not very near the end goal. Comparing the WT path with the webp images got me zero points.

Reactions: deviant9

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
This is the first time I've used "expert" Lukumo's wt's since he bragged so much how he'd go through the Celavie games without having to grind.
In this new season you're supposed to juggle 4 lolis and a couple of side show characters at the same time.
Some of the youngsters seem to fall fairly easy for Pervy Bob's handsy handling while some fall for fancy talk.
I ran through three times using the experience from previous games and got me furthest with April and Anett but almost nada with the other two.
Never again!
It took 4 times longer than doing it by intuition and got me not very near the end goal. Comparing the WT path with the webp images got me zero points.
Loli's ? lol
Anyway, from episode 4 it's back to the bookmarks system, and visits at night etc are reduced in number, also there's a message when you've seen everything from specific choices as well, most people were unhappy with the new design of gameplay, so it got reverted back to something easier and you can tell when you've seen everything too.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Loli's ? lol
Anyway, from episode 4 it's back to the bookmarks system, and visits at night etc are reduced in number, also there's a message when you've seen everything from specific choices as well, most people were unhappy with the new design of gameplay, so it got reverted back to something easier and you can tell when you've seen everything too.
Well.
Since the cuties are studying hard (?) to get into high school I would presume they haven't celebrated their 18th yet.
Might be a high school system apart from the US one. Maybe Celavie islands is a part of French Polynesia but I imagine that starting at the Lycee would be something similar and you'd be 15-16 or something.
Bob, the eternal pervert is always on the lookout for lamb chops, not age old mutton.

It's a relief to read that ep4 is back to basics where game play is concerned.
Intuition and deduction makes it more challenging and rewarding.

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Well.
Since the cuties are studying hard (?) to get into high school I would presume they haven't celebrated their 18th yet.
Might be a high school system apart from the US one. Maybe Celavie islands is a part of French Polynesia but I imagine that starting at the Lycee would be something similar and you'd be 15-16 or something.
Bob, the eternal pervert is always on the lookout for lamb chops, not age old mutton.

It's a relief to read that ep4 is back to basics where game play is concerned.
Intuition and deduction makes it more challenging and rewarding.
I believe they are meant to be in college, or at the end of high school, I'd have to look up the info to be sure though

Aug 22, 2021
Loli's ? lol
Old system from episode 1 to 4?
Would be nice to have the old system from the get go.

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
Good point on the in
Never again!
Good point on the intuition, that`s why for me Bobs games are really good puzzle games, that went way too easy lately... Anyways some like it easier others more challenging, done talking about that, just wanted to say Lukumo helped the community from the get-go, he spent so much time and effort into doing that, it's very nice to know in the back of my head, there is a save way to finish the EP. even when I prefer to do an EP. over and over until I cracked the case, i can assume not everyone has that much sparetime^^ Point is he did a lot good for the community why would you discourage that?

Reactions: denen

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Good point on the in

Good point on the intuition, that`s why for me Bobs games are really good puzzle games, that went way too easy lately... Anyways some like it easier others more challenging, done talking about that, just wanted to say Lukumo helped the community from the get-go, he spent so much time and effort into doing that, it's very nice to know in the back of my head, there is a save way to finish the EP. even when I prefer to do an EP. over and over until I cracked the case, i can assume not everyone has that much sparetime^^ Point is he did a lot good for the community why would you discourage that?
I'm not trying to discourage that!
What got me going was his choice in words where he dismissed the ones having a hard time getting through the games while it sounded like he had some kind of unique gift. Though I had no big problems with the 3 games until the present version I found it saddening he put himself above and beyond. At the beginning of the covid outbreak when most peoples economy started to go downhill he belittled those that couldn't afford to support Celavie financially.
To me, that's bragging!

Reactions: denen and deviant9

loatgoan1

Mar 18, 2019
Diamond, Platinum and Gold members - January 5th 2023 (Estimated)

Master Members - January 16th 2023

Silver members - January 23th 2023

Bronze members - January 28th 2023

Supporters - February 6th 2023

Public - February 28th 2023

Reactions: denen and chan1986

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyBestFriendsDaughter-S2-EP3.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 93 Votes