Jul 22, 2018
If you've got a specific example or examples you can share with the team, it would be appreciated. That way they can fix, if it's not been fixed already.
I did exactly what the guide says until completing the episode; the same thing happens to me in episode 3

Reactions: Scully88

Typ1987

Apr 22, 2019
It's just you, maybe your persistent file got screwed up or maybe one of the saves, the variable "galleryVersion" is declared in the file gallery.rpy, try to start a new game from the start or use a savegame in the OP (Opening Post), and if it doesn't work try deleting your persistent file in the folder "C:\Users\[yourusername]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\My best friends daughter" and also the one in "[YourGamePath]\Mybestfriendsdaughter-13.03-win\game\saves" and of course start a new game after or download the persistent file of the OP
Had the same Error and did exactly as suggested and deleted persistant files, reinstalled folder and started new game...
Sadly problem still occures... Any Idea how to fix it?

Jacky850

Mar 7, 2019
I found Room for Rent to be very long-lasting. but with the WT mode it worked. The story is great and so are the girls. The same goes for this game. Only the mechanics of this game are far too complicated. Despite walktrough you can't find the next scene, or the same scene repeats itself a dozen times and you don't make any progress. Great game idea, great graphics, great girls, but I lose the desire to search forever and with it the pleasure of the game.
Translation by google...;)

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I prefer the hint system to the walkthrough. Sara and Millie have left the island and I am now stuck at 28/51. I am now skipping a day so I can do the bedroom at 0800 but nothing changes even though I have tried some of the other WT options.
Here is where my WT is at. No idea how to advance due to not enough info in the WT.

Edit: NVM. Figured it out finally even though I had to go through several days to do it. I finished with 52/51 with all pics in gallery. Still think WT is a little lacking in detail though.

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021
I discovered in my game such a problem. Please tell me who knows. I can not change the names of Cindy and Anna in the game, while all other names change perfectly. This is how it should be or it fails in my version of the game?

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Hi all
Episode 1-14 is now available for supporters at my Patreon site
Episode 1- 15 is now available for Diamond, Platinum and Gold members

loatgoan1

Mar 18, 2019

Hi All
I regret to inform you that public release of episode 14 has been postponed
This is due to some issues that needs to be solved.
I expect to release it November 15th
Cheers
Bob

today is the day!

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Just to try and avoid personal disappointment (which I'm sure we've all felt the sting of at some point lol). I'm personally VERY much into harem games that involve lesbian and group sex. Just to keep my expectations in check, is there any of that in this game? Or is it pretty much just one-on-one encounters between the male MC and multiple women? To each their own and all that. I just don't want to waste my time or get my hopes up.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Just to try and avoid personal disappointment (which I'm sure we've all felt the sting of at some point lol). I'm personally VERY much into harem games that involve lesbian and group sex. Just to keep my expectations in check, is there any of that in this game? Or is it pretty much just one-on-one encounters between the male MC and multiple women? To each their own and all that. I just don't want to waste my time or get my hopes up.
You’ll find harem, lesbian and few 3 some scenes

Reactions: RabidSloth

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Met Grace on other island and back at double island. All pics in gallery completed. At 46/47 and Luku W/T not included in my download. Has that been removed from the game now?

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes