Roych

Feb 15, 2018
Will there be any working android versions at all or should I just stop playing? Take down the ones in description, none of them works for at least last three updates. To bad...

DVC804

Oct 11, 2017
Does anyone is having problems with the game's walkthrough (doesn't appear in the toolbox) and with the gallery´s hint system (hints not showing)?
Thanks in advance :HideThePain:

Reactions: moi69 and Twistty

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
Why is the intro before the main menu screen so long? Keep the 30 seconds of special thanks in the credits please, ty.

opalix

Aug 8, 2019
I have a problem with the hint system too.
When I click on the small image of Julia in the bottom left corner it triggers an error.
I started the game from the beginning, not using an old save.
Version is 14.01 public on windows 10 using the 64bit exe.

DVC804

Oct 11, 2017
Just came here to ask the same question.
Not working for me either???
Thanks. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one :BootyTime:

I have a problem with the hint system too.
When I click on the small image of Julia in the bottom left corner it triggers an error.
I started the game from the beginning, not using an old save.
Version is 14.01 public on windows 10 using the 64bit exe.
Yes, I also tried starting from the beginning and the same happened to me :cry:

Reactions: Twistty

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Best Friend's Daughter [v14.01 Public] [CeLaVie Group] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 2,72 GB / 1,07 GB - Mybestfriendsdaughter-14.01-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 2,69 GB / 1,05 GB - Mybestfriendsdaughter-14.01-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,70 GB / 1,05 GB - Mybestfriendsdaughter-14.01-mac-crunched.zip

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
My Best Friend's Daughter [v14.01 Public] [CeLaVie Group] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 2,72 GB / 1,07 GB - Mybestfriendsdaughter-14.01-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 2,69 GB / 1,05 GB - Mybestfriendsdaughter-14.01-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,70 GB / 1,05 GB - Mybestfriendsdaughter-14.01-mac-crunched.zip

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): - Gofile

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -
Added to the OP - Thanks again!

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
I made the link at page 1
Thanks for the game update - however the - walkthrough.rpy and walkthrough_help.rpy files are missing in this release?
The gallery.rpy does give hints that we can read until the - gallery_cg_images_V12 section - where no more hints are listed.
Next to impossible to figure out what to do without the hints system!!!

Hopefully you can add a patch - to fix that.

Thanks and Cheers

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
The gallery/hint system was removed in ep 13 and it appears that the WT was removed or left out of this ep or download. Couldn't find any info on Patreon.

Edit: Nothing in the changelog either.

• Wow
Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
The gallery/hint system was removed in ep 13 and it appears that the WT was removed or left out of this ep or download. Couldn't find any info on Patreon.

Edit: Nothing in the changelog either.
What is the logic in that?
V.12 was the last update I played - the hints really, really helped - as this game - more so than many other sandbox games - is a quite confusing at times.
It really needs it, to be playable - IMHO.
Girls are among the very best on the whole F95 site - but .....

Thanks for the info ut1stgear (y)

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
DAMN - the hint system and gallery was what made this game more playable than Room for Rent. I mentioned this to the author and they acknowledged that it would be nice to incorporate into the original. Now it's been removed from this one? I could only get to 46/51 on chapter 13 (but only 2 blank pictures on the gallery out of 37) and now nothing again for the new chapter? VERY disappointing...not sure how I should proceed - start the next chapter or keep trying blindly for the last few events in chapter 13...

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes