Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Wow without the help this game is unplayable, insane grinding....
If you are playing episode 2 to 13 - you have access to hint system in the gallery.... so it's not grindy..
Alternative...you can support me and you'll have access to build in WT and much more

Reactions: aordd69

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
If you are playing episode 2 to 13 - you have access to hint system in the gallery.... so it's not grindy..
Alternative...you can support me and you'll have access to build in WT and much more
Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this but (at least on the Linux version) the hints are missing from the gallery for Chapter 13. Fortunately, it was a pretty straightforward chapter so that wasn't much of a problem this time.

woodsprite

Jul 8, 2019
"...interesting game design

unplayable unless you pay me..."

Does your local store give you stuff if you don't pay for it?

Most people don't find it unplayable, paid for or not.

artuar

Oct 25, 2020
For people stuck in 45/51 in Level 13. Try first in the morning: Wake up, take shower yes. When you finish showering you'll have sex, every time harder.

Typ1987

Apr 22, 2019
Am i the only one whose gallery is not working?
I reinstalled, deleted all previous saves und persistant files in c:\ and still i get an error when try to open it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Even right after the Intro. Tried Skipping to Episode 2 and 3 and still cant open it (didn't check, if Bug Code is exactly the same in each Episode).

Angua21

Jul 22, 2017
My dark mind just started imagining an alternate timeline game where the MC is not involved and the paying guests do actually arrive on the islands. Muahaha! ;):LOL:

Reactions: SoiCowboy

kuuh

Apr 9, 2021
The hint doesn't work on the latest version sniff.
Question the WT ingame is the gold tier or silver/gold are enought ?

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Just started playing this one but I am confused.
Playing on a Windows10 pc.

I saw the comments about loading 13.03 to get the walkthrough which I have done, but I do not get any hints, just an option to view the walkthrough when the 'tools' icon appears in the top left.

Despite trying several times I seem to keep missing items in the walkthrough, they do not have the green tick next to them.

Also I have seen mentions of a gallery which I assume is the Julia icon in the bottom left corner, but when I click it I just get the error message that others have mentioned earlier.

Any help greatly appreciated ;)

Celaviegroup are you able to provide any help please?

Last edited:
Reactions: adsl2009
Aug 22, 2020
Is there a way to enable console without the game crashing into oblivion? Deleting the "enable dev mode" files still makes the game not launch with alot of errors.

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes