yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
In episode 1 - you do not have access to WT. You can always play to the end and any mistakes will be fixed in episode 2. Tomorrow I’ll check ep 13.03. Did you download from my Patreon site?
hi, I downloaded the 14.01 version on your patreon site, but even if I restart the game, the Julia in the lower left corner still has an error. I also deleted the old saves and restarted the game, but this problem cannot be corrected.

In addition, I got stuck at 53/54 of EP7 after replaying the game. Because I couldn't check the gallery, I ran all the drills again, but I still couldn't figure out the reason. Is it related to Julia's Status value?

Last edited:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Worst game I have ever downloaded. As if the creepy old geezer in Room For Rent wasn't bad enough. I did everything I could in the early going to keep the guy away from the girls. He made me cringe and want to toss my dinner. The least you could have done with this repetitive train wreck was make the guy a little younger looking and more likeable.

The only reason I attempted the game was for the beautiful girls and was hoping to see the Lesbian action of the three without "Bob". you should have allowed the game to progress without making it mandatory for "Bob" to fuck the girls. I could care less what the main "goal" of the game was after seeing the main character. He made sick....

Such a waste of a download. Pathetic.
No "lesbian" tag, so I guess that's your own fault for not being able to read the tags. You were even lucky, because there is some girl on girl action here without it being tagged as lesbian. Don't know why.

Uncle - 1

Aug 10, 2021
It looks like I am stuck in episode 14 at 45/47. According to the gallery I am missing so far only one scene - page 3, scene 4. But if I see it right it happens at the island that I visited with the boat but have already left. Is this episode now not finishable? Besides it is a bit confusing that the progress counter tells that there are 47 scenes but the gallery presents only 41 scenes.
Here is my walkthrough there is a gallery 46/47 from episode 14

Reactions: Hermit76

Uncle - 1

Aug 10, 2021
hi, I downloaded the 14.01 version on your patreon site, but even if I restart the game, the Julia in the lower left corner still has an error. I also deleted the old saves and restarted the game, but this problem cannot be corrected.

In addition, I got stuck at 53/54 of EP7 after replaying the game. Because I couldn't check the gallery, I ran all the drills again, but I still couldn't figure out the reason. Is it related to Julia's Status value?

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Thank you, but I just want to know why Julia can't work, and I want to play each chapter once. In the previous version, I can still play until EP8 before the story line can't advance. Now I'm stuck in EP7.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00action_data.rpy", line 79, in get_selected
return __get_field(self.object, self.field, self.kind) == self.value
File "renpy/common/00action_data.rpy", line 39, in _m1_00action_data__get_field
raise NameError("The {} {} does not exist.".format(kind, name))
NameError: The variable galleryVersion does not exist.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3512, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 567, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 437, in visit_all
self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 569, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3512, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 870, in per_interact
if self.is_selected():
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 858, in is_selected
return is_selected(self.action)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 397, in is_selected
return any(is_selected(i) for i in action)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 397, in <genexpr>
return any(is_selected(i) for i in action)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 400, in is_selected
return action.get_selected()
File "renpy/common/00action_data.rpy", line 79, in get_selected
return __get_field(self.object, self.field, self.kind) == self.value
File "renpy/common/00action_data.rpy", line 39, in _m1_00action_data__get_field
raise NameError("The {} {} does not exist.".format(kind, name))
NameError: The variable galleryVersion does not exist.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
My best friend's daughter 14.01
Sun Dec 5 23:32:54 2021
```

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018

There might be something wrong with your save file. Please find save files from each episodes. I guess that will solve your problems

Bullitman2

May 26, 2017
My 2 cents after playing this game for the first time (from the beginning straight through to Epsiode 14):

Room for Rent was already good, but this game is better by several degrees.

The pacing is pretty much perfect, not too slow and not too fast. While it is true that the first episodes can get you stuck a few times, in later epsiodes (roundabout from 10 onward) the progression has been streamlined in a way that makes it basically impossible to get stuck. So for all indecisive players out there, work your way through the first eposides by using the search function in this thread if you get stuck, the later epsiodes are well worth the initial grind.

The models are hot as fuck and I especially like the facials.

For me, the visual representation of semen in a game is a huge quality factor, I lost count how many games out there feature interesting storylines and attractive models, but completely drop the ball when it comes to cumshots. Sometimes there is no or almost no cum, sometimes the cum looks like water or like white paint. This game pretty much nails the look of cum, the only improvement I can think of is that we get more messy facials and cumplay for all the girls down the line, maybe even cum swapping.

I'm looking forward to the next episodes, from what I have seen so far I'm pretty sure that it will great. Hopefully we will also see some more scenes with the guy on the boat from the beginning, we worked so hard to get all the girls corrupted in Room for Rent, it would be great if we could have a little fun with them on the Yacht. Maybe in the last epsiode of the game, when the flashback ends and we get back into the present day storyline. That would be awesome!

Very well done, keep up the good work Celavie!

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
There might be something wrong with your save file. Please find save files from each episodes. I guess that will solve your problems
Mega
Thank you for the save. I tested it all once and found that only EP2 still has Julia errors. Other saves are normal, including returning to EP2 and starting the game. Is the problem possible in the EP1-EP2 options? Because I downloaded the game from your Patreon Site, the version should be correct.

In addition, the pattern of the EP2 archive is the only one with a gear on the upper left, and none of the other archives have appeared.

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
在進入EP3之前我檢查了一下,發現這張圖一直無法開啟,即使完成了74/74,進到了EP3.

Roido

Jul 29, 2018
I love the game but not from the beginning since it was a grind more of a gameplay haha. But I gotta ask, why remove the hint system? I loved that part about this game since I don't have to find external sources to figure out some parts of the game.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
I love the game but not from the beginning since it was a grind more of a gameplay haha. But I gotta ask, why remove the hint system? I loved that part about this game since I don't have to find external sources to figure out some parts of the game.
The hint system is still in the Patreon only versions

• Angry
Reactions: micojive and BuggyD

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Removing the hint system was the worst change that could have possibly been made to this game. Expecting people to randomly select one of 30 different zones to try unlocking the scenes is just beyond stupid. I've talked pretty highly of this game but if that stays true its an instant drop, it turns an already pretty grindy game, into something just purely unfun and not even close to worth slogging through.

Jan 5, 2019
Removing the hint system was the worst change that could have possibly been made to this game. Expecting people to randomly select one of 30 different zones to try unlocking the scenes is just beyond stupid. I've talked pretty highly of this game but if that stays true its an instant drop, it turns an already pretty grindy game, into something just purely unfun and not even close to worth slogging through.
even with it can be tough. I went back and started playing Room for Rent with cheat on an apk version and I'm on Chpter 13 of 16 or whatever it is and I have 33 of 66 scenes and for the life of me can't get 1 single additional scene. I have played like 12 straight days and have done different events or gone to different areas and still get nothing.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes