list101

Mar 18, 2019
Are you using Unren.bat ?
Put this file into the '/game/'-folder - it enables the console <SHIFT>O, developer menu <SHIFT> D, fast forward <CTRL> and rollback 512 steps. Some games pop errors on start - restart may fix that. If not remove it, cause obviously the dev put some stronger protection (BTW the worst games have the strongest protection). Some times I'm hacking them just of spite, but it is not worth the time.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Just started playing this one but I am confused.
Playing on a Windows10 pc.

I saw the comments about loading 13.03 to get the walkthrough which I have done, but I do not get any hints, just an option to view the walkthrough when the 'tools' icon appears in the top left.

Despite trying several times I seem to keep missing items in the walkthrough, they do not have the green tick next to them.

Also I have seen mentions of a gallery which I assume is the Julia icon in the bottom left corner, but when I click it I just get the error message that others have mentioned earlier.

Any help greatly appreciated ;)

Celaviegroup are you able to provide any help please?
In episode 1 - you do not have access to WT. You can always play to the end and any mistakes will be fixed in episode 2. Tomorrow I’ll check ep 13.03. Did you download from my Patreon site?

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
In episode 1 - you do not have access to WT. You can always play to the end and any mistakes will be fixed in episode 2. Tomorrow I’ll check ep 13.03. Did you download from my Patreon site?
Thanks, yes I am aware that the w/t doesn't start until Ep2, it is Ep2 and beyond that I am experiencing the problems I mentioned above.

I downloaded 13.03 from the first page here. :)

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Thanks, yes I am aware that the w/t doesn't start until Ep2, it is Ep2 and beyond that I am experiencing the problems I mentioned above.

I downloaded 13.03 from the first page here. :)
Hi again. I downloaded ep 13-03 from my Patreon site and loaded a save file I had - no errors. I opened toolbox and clicked - switch to another episode and choose ep 13 - no errors. Could you send me your save file, thanks.

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Hi again. I downloaded ep 13-03 from my Patreon site and loaded a save file I had - no errors. I opened toolbox and clicked - switch to another episode and choose ep 13 - no errors. Could you send me your save file, thanks.
I have now downloaded 13-03 from your Patreon site and it seems much the same.

Once we have arrived at the island and spent the first night the walkthrough becomes available with Ep 2 but I cannot even get the first Bedroom - 08:00 tick.
I can follow the hints successfully up until the point where you put your arm around her on the way to breakfast and the option to select "I love it when he wraps his arms around me" is greyed out and unavailable.

I have restarted multiple times, trying different choices on the flight, boat trip etc but it is always greyed out.

If I ignore that I can move forward but then I mis other events later on and can't find a way to trigger them either.

I have attached a save from early on Day 2 as an example.

If I click the Julia image in the bottom left corner I get an error, as reported by other posters.

Thanks for taking the time to reply, it is appreciated :)

Palim palim

Nov 3, 2020
Downloaded here from anonfile or Mega (cant 100% remember)
in Toolbox.rpy
under
call ep13_reset from _call_ep13_reset
Code:
                "Skip to episode 13":
                    jump day_end
Was something alike
call ep14_reset from _call_ep14_reset

I deleted that and could play ep13
Without this edit The screen said episode 13 and a second later Episode 14

Btw nice game, but for future i suggest to testplay
https://f95zone.to/threads/water-world-v1-1-nsfw-space.15563/
These small icons that tell you where you can find active Tasks/Szenes are very helpfull to avoid players that deperatly click arround to find the right location

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Downloaded here from anonfile or Mega (cant 100% remember)
in Toolbox.rpy
under
Code:
                "Skip to episode 13":
                    jump day_end
Was something alike
call ep14_reset from _call_ep14_reset

I deleted that and could play ep13
Without this edit The screen said episode 13 and a second later Episode 14

Btw nice game, but for future i suggest to testplay
These small icons that tell you where you can find active Tasks/Szenes are very helpfull to avoid players that deperatly click arround to find the right location
Thanks a lot. I'll investigate it again.
My intention is to make a game where the player needs to think (a little bit) and not just click and watch. I want player to learn the daily routines. There are not many places and most of the events can be triggered almost at any time during either night time or day time.

Reactions: Alegor

tarshack

May 15, 2018
link to newest version 14.010 has been removed from mega i get ( This link is unavailable as the user’s account has been closed for gross violation of MEGA’s . )

Palim palim

Nov 3, 2020
My intention is to make a game where the player needs to think (a little bit) and not just click and watch. I want player to learn the daily routines. There are not many places and most of the events can be triggered almost at any time during either night time or day time.
Please consider the following
You as the creator of the game know what will lead to which outcome. The player has not this knowledge. So for the player there is very often no way to know if a Szene will Progress the game or not.

Part of this problem and a problem on its own are these ministeps single Szenes develop. If you see a szene where a shy girl kiss your dick, followed by many szenes she goes allways a minimum further supports the Problem above and make it nearly impossible to get the rewarding feeling for progression. I never had (in both of your games) the feeling of "yeaa now she opens", it feeled like the opposite of what you probably intend.
I guess your idea was "Shy -> Progression with rewarding feelings -> Corrupted"
but what i felt was
"Shy -> Repeating szenes you completly skip -> Girl that wants sex 24/7 everywhere"

Get me right, i played Room for rent (now 50%+) and "My Best friends Daughter" so it is playable and i would not suggest to Change what you allready have done. But i suggest you to change 2 things in your future games
1: Expect that the user has no idea which of the 100+ entrys he can click during the day will progress the game (i cant count how often i clicked Ida and Maria in their bedroom or on that Rock hoping it would add to the progress)
2: If you really want the player to go through all that grind dont stretch a Sex szene Picture by picture, instead make a Progress szene, it can be somthing simple like a Cuddle Szene that progress followed by a Diary the girl describes her growing feelings. And then make the Complete Szene a reward for that.
For the first point i still suggest to have a look at "Waterworld" where i never had the feeling of beeing lost in the games Propgress.
For the Second Point i suggest
https://f95zone.to/threads/sisterly-lust-v1-1-4-bugfix-extended-perverteer.6547/
The Corruption Progress of the Dark haired girl is one of the best i ever played

And get me right, i suggest this not because i dislike your game, i suggest this because i think its how you can make the game framework so good as the most of the other content allready is.

(well i would wish there would be a repeatable event with Ida and Maria that evolve over the time) like a Video evening in their living room. )

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I finished 13.03 with 51/51 and 14.01 at 46/47. As noted earlier 14.01 doesn't need a W/T IMHO. I d/l from here and did open all gallory pics in both ep's. The jump to ep 13 and 14 worked very well. 14.01 was a bit boring since everything just seemed to happen w/o thinking, go to other island with julia, meet Sarah (I think), finish there, return to double island and finish. Other island is still there for future episodes. Wonder what will happen in ep 15 now.

Edit: Sorry finished ep 13 with 52/51 somehow.
Edit 2: Public release, according to Patreon, for ep 15 is Dec 18 but I guess that could change by a few days.

Last edited:

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
Please consider the following
You as the creator of the game know what will lead to which outcome. The player has not this knowledge. So for the player there is very often no way to know if a Szene will Progress the game or not.

Part of this problem and a problem on its own are these ministeps single Szenes develop. If you see a szene where a shy girl kiss your dick, followed by many szenes she goes allways a minimum further supports the Problem above and make it nearly impossible to get the rewarding feeling for progression. I never had (in both of your games) the feeling of "yeaa now she opens", it feeled like the opposite of what you probably intend.
I guess your idea was "Shy -> Progression with rewarding feelings -> Corrupted"
but what i felt was
"Shy -> Repeating szenes you completly skip -> Girl that wants sex 24/7 everywhere"

Get me right, i played Room for rent (now 50%+) and "My Best friends Daughter" so it is playable and i would not suggest to Change what you allready have done. But i suggest you to change 2 things in your future games
1: Expect that the user has no idea which of the 100+ entrys he can click during the day will progress the game (i cant count how often i clicked Ida and Maria in their bedroom or on that Rock hoping it would add to the progress)
2: If you really want the player to go through all that grind dont stretch a Sex szene Picture by picture, instead make a Progress szene, it can be somthing simple like a Cuddle Szene that progress followed by a Diary the girl describes her growing feelings. And then make the Complete Szene a reward for that.
For the first point i still suggest to have a look at "Waterworld" where i never had the feeling of beeing lost in the games Propgress.
For the Second Point i suggest
https://f95zone.to/threads/sisterly-lust-v1-1-4-bugfix-extended-perverteer.6547/
The Corruption Progress of the Dark haired girl is one of the best i ever played

And get me right, i suggest this not because i dislike your game, i suggest this because i think its how you can make the game framework so good as the most of the other content allready is.

(well i would wish there would be a repeatable event with Ida and Maria that evolve over the time) like a Video evening in their living room. )
Thank you very much for your input. I always appreciate constructive inputs.
Making a game is difficult- making a game that all players like is impossible.
Some of your points - I already tried to implement but to be truly honest - I failed.
Grind - yes but not as much as you describe (my opinion) The main issue what I see is that most of the free players are looking for 'quick and watch' These players will never be satisfied but my games require some level of involvement. You need to follow the game play. You need to read the text. Making a game with many locations and timeslots from 08:00 to 24:00 requires a huge amount of scenes. If you have 8 locations it will be 128 events per weekday and 896 per week. The less slots you fulfil the more grind. In order to compensate I have changed MBFD so many events can be triggered from 08:00 to 19:00 or daytime or nighttime. That should have minimized the grind.
Anyhow - my new game ' My first love will be published soon. I'll do my best to take your recommendations into account.
Thanks again for your inputs

Reactions: Magixian and Alegor

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
It looks like I am stuck in episode 14 at 45/47. According to the gallery I am missing so far only one scene - page 3, scene 4. But if I see it right it happens at the island that I visited with the boat but have already left. Is this episode now not finishable? Besides it is a bit confusing that the progress counter tells that there are 47 scenes but the gallery presents only 41 scenes.

Celaviegroup

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2018
It looks like I am stuck in episode 14 at 45/47. According to the gallery I am missing so far only one scene - page 3, scene 4. But if I see it right it happens at the island that I visited with the boat but have already left. Is this episode now not finishable? Besides it is a bit confusing that the progress counter tells that there are 47 scenes but the gallery presents only 41 scenes.
The are only 41 galleries because the remaining events consist of images that has already been displayed. Mostly from breakfast and Happy hour

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
That's good to know, thanks! Now one question remains: If you had to leave the visited island with one scene still not taken place, will you get another chance later or will this scene be lost?

Feofan Grek

Jan 19, 2021
Maybe already enough to whine about the game?
One of the best games I played. It so happened that when I downloaded it, there were already 13 episodes in it. They left their passage, approximately 1.5 months (leisurely). 3-4 times I had to start first, because all the nuances of the game could not understand. Especially for a long time hung with 2 and 5 episodes. But when everything understood everything, it went faster, especially since the next episodes were easier and shorter. On the passage of 10-13 episodes spent, approximately 1 hour. 14 Episode also passed in 1 hour.
Yes, it is not played not quickly, but it is normal. Here are more positive moments unlike Room for Rent. By the way, the game on the mechanics is also very decent, but in that I didn't really like the second half of the plot and the ending turned out to be very crumpled. It reminded me of Brazilian series, in which 3,000 episodes stretches, and then they killed everyone for one series, and everything ended. I'm still waiting for a continuation will be.
And those who do not like to play long and thinking in the game I can advise the game of cross-noliki. There, in general, only 9 cells, and several parties can play in a minute with a certain skill.

2.50 star(s) 92 Votes