Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Oh, I am so disappointed now, I am stuck and unable to move forward. I have no clue what to do now. Does any know why the Hint or Walkthrough system was removed?

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
v14 doesn't need a walkthrough, it's quite easy. A couple of glitches getting things to happen (the last photo shoot for instance) but no game stalling problems on my end. Got through it in about half an hour or so. The last two points are on the boardwalk when Bob and Julia come back to their island. Well at least Bob got a rest in this update :)

• Haha
Reactions: Alegor

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
PLEASE fOR BOTH OF THE GAMES RMADE FOR THIS DEVELOPER , THEY ARE like WAO , WELL TDECENT FOR ANY RED BLOOD MALE , But PLEASE WHERE IS THE IMPREGNATION TAG, OR THE PREGANCIE content , pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee , bet the fans and supporters should like to see bunch of that T T . maybe some of more forcefull mode too but pregancie should be a mush .... T T , other than that and the bugs lol good game

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
Stuck at 42/43 in Chapter 12 no foggy images left in the guide/scene hints. Tried to just go to Episode 13 (from ep 12) with the skip option but it skips past 13 and straight to 14

Alegor

Dec 12, 2019
Does anyone is having problems with the game's walkthrough (doesn't appear in the toolbox) and with the gallery´s hint system (hints not showing)?
Thanks in advance :HideThePain:
Hints are not displayed, there is no W / T, but it was easy in 40 minutes. Respect for the developer and thanks

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
v14 doesn't need a walkthrough, it's quite easy. A couple of glitches getting things to happen (the last photo shoot for instance) but no game stalling problems on my end. Got through it in about half an hour or so. The last two points are on the boardwalk when Bob and Julia come back to their island. Well at least Bob got a rest in this update :)
Hints are not displayed, there is no W / T, but it was easy in 40 minutes. Respect for the developer and thanks
That is wonderful guys - If you already finished game version 13.03 - however I was at an earlier episode - and was completely and totally lost!

I added v13.03 back to the OP - for new players to play the earlier game versions first - and hopefully they can figure out the latest update on their own?

Still seems like a/an ??? - by the dev Celaviegroup - and am still hopeful; that this was just an oversight; and that the walkthrough - will be added back in a new update / bugfix!

d0m1n4

Jan 8, 2019
The Mega Link in the Spoiler for version 13.03 is wrong, it says Defending Lydia ^^ could anyone fix it?

EDIT: Seems to be already fixed or something went wrong the first time i tried it^^

• Hey there
Reactions: Twistty

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
That is wonderful guys - If you already finished game version 13.03 - however I was at an earlier episode - and was completely and totally lost!

I added v13.03 back to the OP - for new players to play the earlier game versions first - and hopefully they can figure out the latest update on their own?

Still seems like a/an ??? - by the dev Celaviegroup - and am still hopeful; that this was just an oversight; and that the walkthrough - will be added back in a new update / bugfix!
A couple of the earlier updates were kinda wormy so yeah I can see your frustration. If I remember, there was one update I had to hack my save to get an event to trigger, but hey it's a work in progress so gotta take the lumps with the pumps. I'm guessing the only reason this version doesn't have a hint system other than fuzzy pictures is because it was very straightforward, still a lot of clicking but it did flow quite smoothly. On another note, I've found this game to be enlightening. All this figuring out stuff has tweaked my curiosity so much that I've learned something. :) Not what I would expect to happen playing a naughty game but I'm happy just the same. Personally I can't wait to see what the dev's next game might be, heck might even put up some cash when it does get birthed!

Reactions: Alegor

Brojo

Jun 3, 2018
the WT seems to be off by a day and some events do not work on specific days. kinda dumb to follow to progress quickly and then stall when it does not work. episode 5 WT has event for jasmine on days she is not cleaning.

2.50 star(s) 93 Votes