Nick34

Feb 16, 2020
Why when we win against the witch does the game go into game over? Is it the end of the game? More quests then?

Danzaiver

Mar 18, 2019
Hello

It's not a bad game and with some decent art I have fun and really liked it until I got the claw like Ceph says before.

But the game can be way more better with a little more work so i give you what i think about it don't take it bad it's only for you help to improve you'r game.

1) When i save the merchant (green haired girl) : She warp me to home... i was full life... and i make again all the way to the entrance of the mine. At least let me choose if i whant to return home or not.

I feel it is for add some easy playing time, i guess it's ok since the game is not to long and the way is easy. But also a little frustating.

2) When i save the first gobelina i was warped (again) to the gobelin village.
Village that i have never seen before. Moreover i don't understand what they say and what happened since i'm not english.

=> I suggest you to close the way to save the gobelina and make the player find the village first.

Like this, the player will traveling 2 time in this big room, one for climbing and find the village and one for falling to go to save the gobelina. That will add a litlle playing time to you'r game. You can also add a bed in the village for save your game.

Right now, The big room before the village is totaly useless, i don't have climb this room and i don't have come back for collecting stone since i can simply buy it.

=> By the way, i suggest you to remove stone and wood from the shop.

3) Warp again to the home when i save the halfling, maybe a boss just before saving her will be good.
Only for again go all the way to the gobelin village... that's a good way to add somme free playing time... again.

4) The screen to save the cow-woman is difficult to compare to the rest of the game.

5) Where is the lizard village ? Just one NPC and that's all ? I was waiting for swamp / water screen, and another village like the gobelin village, and one or two side quest to save some little lizards women... and maybe add a boss ? At this point i have the felling the game was rushed to end it.

5) I can't use the milking machine on myself... nooo !

6) The way to for going to the dryad is the most trash i have see in the game, and when i finaly did it i obtain the bad ending... just a black screen with a little text. My game will stop here for now.

Reactions: mikeqb

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
How are you even supposed to reach some areas with no double jump?
There are at least 2 that I cannot get to: one underground near the seal and one near your house

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How are you even supposed to reach some areas with no double jump?
Your not, your mean to wait until you do have it. To the left of the house you have to have the double jump and (I think) the wall grab to really go anywhere.

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
Ok, for some reason i just cant get past that area (it is on the left side from the house)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Ok, for some reason i just cant get past that area here
If you can't double jump to it then it could one of the ridiculous blind jumps you have to do, after getting the climbing claws. It's been a while since I've played so I can't remember any precise routes I'm afraid.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
the lag when you get the special box is .... uggg. is there way a to fix that?

Tenacious1879

Aug 2, 2018
The parkour stuff was actually pretty difficult. Quite impressed. Some things that messed me up is that I notice that if you move your direction key to the left before your first jump off the wall when grabbing it, it'll take away your second jump. You have to jump first then move with your arrow keys the direct you want to go as you continue to jump. Also, if you hit the wall just below the branch and then double jump you can go over the branches without hitting them at the tops.

Jan 30, 2019
did someone have the previous version of this game. I mean the latest 1. something build before all the changes ty in advance.The one when you can go outside during the night.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
HEY!! anyone lagging terribly bad around the mage girl : o cause the FPS drops to 1 every place she at

is there a fix for that

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I think I may need to start a new game, cause I explored everyhwere I could reach, rescued several goblin girls, yet got nothing.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
when ever i got into the room with the magic girl, the one that gives you the magic box. my game FPS drops to 1 : ( i cant move

3.70 star(s) 23 Votes