VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Little Katelyn [Ch. 3] [Ellaraia]

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
thats not what i mean, what i mean is why you force us in a relationship if ur making us hate lucy or to make us left her after a few updates, it makes no sense to me and thats what i dont like at all in the game, also the reason for her to not have sex, to act the way she act with mc and sophie just seems too dumb to me. (i almost laugh when she says the mc wants her only to himself when all the time she is with sophia, she even stays with sophia when she did have a date with the mc...)
and not only that, that sophia is an ass to his bf and she dont defend him at all=? is like the story you did make is more into sophia rather than the mc, and that is very fail for any game from my point.

In your first game, the relationship with the mc seems more into charácter, more developed and more realistic (atleast the love route).

I dont see you salvaging this unless you edit the first 2 chapters.
You're not supposed to hate Lucy. The reason there is a disconnect between how you feel and how you are supposed to feel, is that I wrote it with the entire story in mind, whereas you only get the currently released content.
It never says that she misses her date because of Sophie. She walks home with her on the day of your date, but they do that every day. She had to go home, as did you. You don't walk home with her because you live in opposite directions.
Why would Sophie like you? You are trying to press Lucy to do something she doesn't want to.

The relationship in ShF was crap. The story was created in an hour or two to cover for the actual incest story.
You are joining the realtionship with Lucy at its boiling point. Tension has been building between Lucy and MC with their different wants for the relationship. Player is frustrated and Lucy is annoyed. if you began when they first got together, they would seem to love each other much more. Most relationships fail, this one is headed that way. Maybe it can be saved, but that's not what will happen without change.

Reactions: Mytez

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
If you want to play the game again being loyal to Katelyn, then you will have to start again. If you are okay with kissing Katelyn then dumping Lucy when it gets more intimate, then there will be an option to dump Lucy in the first scene of Chapter 4.
I'm perfectly fine with dumping Lucy in Chapter 1. Lol

And I see now, that other stuff makes sense in the right context. :)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You're not supposed to hate Lucy. The reason there is a disconnect between how you feel and how you are supposed to feel, is that I wrote it with the entire story in mind, whereas you only get the currently released content.
It never says that she misses her date because of Sophie. She walks home with her on the day of your date, but they do that every day. She had to go home, as did you. You don't walk home with her because you live in opposite directions.
Why would Sophie like you? You are trying to press Lucy to do something she doesn't want to.

The relationship in ShF was crap. The story was created in an hour or two to cover for the actual incest story.
You are joining the realtionship with Lucy at its boiling point. Tension has been building between Lucy and MC with their different wants for the relationship. Player is frustrated and Lucy is annoyed. if you began when they first got together, they would seem to love each other much more. Most relationships fail, this one is headed that way. Maybe it can be saved, but that's not what will happen without change.
and that may be the main problem then, that you put us in an almost breaking up relationship at the first of the game with us not even knowing the npcs , maybe if we did see how it was before and what is the point of them acting like this now it will solve that, but the way i see it is like i said in my other post.

Reactions: riktor

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
and that may be the main problem then, that you put us in an almost breaking up relationship at the first of the game with us not even knowing the npcs , maybe if we did see how it was before and what is the point of them acting like this now it will solve that, but the way i see it is like i said in my other post.
I think I need to add a scene with the mother and Player to show she isn't evil. Maybe a scene with Lucy and player on a date at the very beginning would help. It's something I had in the plans but it didn't fit in because i want the first scene to be with Katelyn. Maybe moving stuff around would make room. I have an image limit for each month, so I'll see if I have time.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I think I need to add a scene with the mother and Player to show she isn't evil. Maybe a scene with Lucy and player on a date at the very beginning would help. It's something I had in the plans but it didn't fit in because i want the first scene to be with Katelyn. Maybe moving stuff around would make room. I have an image limit for each month, so I'll see if I have time.
I know I said that I don't want to add or change things too much to please people, but adding in scenes was something I wanted to do. I know that I can only create so much content per month. So, in order to have the story move along at a good speed, I have to miss some things out.

Reactions: CharleyT

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
u can for example add a scene where the mc is in a date with lucy and he tells her a "flash scene" (the mc remembering how it was before with lucy), u dont need to add content to the first chapters at all, but u will need to somehow make those 2 first chapter more believable xD and this way can kinda work.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
u can for example add a scene where the mc is in a date with lucy and he tells her a "flash scene" (the mc remembering how it was before with lucy), u dont need to add content to the first chapters at all, but u will need to somehow make those 2 first chapter more believable xD and this way can kinda work.
I don't like flashbacks. I'm thinking that maybe a Chapter 0 could be good. Two scenes that happen a few months before the game starts. It would be your first time meeting Katelyn and an early, maybe first, date with Lucy. Dates are annoying because most of the location assets are crap. :(

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
This is probably the best option without having to change previous chapters, you can just slap a couple of images of them talking and some text to justify their relationship and call it a day. Or you could always have Kat and MC discussing the relationship with him explaining how she was "back then". Without the need for flashbacks or having to use non-home renders.

With the mom she just needs to not be so abrasive, every time we have seen her she's been extremely aggresive towards Katelyn and by extension MC, so just a scene with her being nice to Kat while MC is present should be enough.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Sophie isn't an asshole, she just doesn't like you. I don't know why the mother not wanting Katelyn to masturbate makes her an asshole.
Potato Potato, Sophie is behaving like a dick to the MC. Even if she doesn't like you she is still being an asshole.

The mother has had literally 0 scenes of being positive to anyone in the family, not just Katelyn. You may have ideas of what the characters are supposed to be, but the players only have these 2 chapters to go off of.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Potato Potato, Sophie is behaving like a dick to the MC. Even if she doesn't like you she is still being an asshole.

The mother has had literally 0 scenes of being positive to anyone in the family, not just Katelyn. You may have ideas of what the characters are supposed to be, but the players only have these 2 chapters to go off of.
I'm a dick to some people, nice to others. Who treats everyone the same?

I understand why you wouldn't think the mother is an angel, but she told Katelyn not to masturbate and not to have sex with her son. Not exactly evil.

• Love
Reactions: seamanq and Mytez

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
I saw a long way back in the posts that you have tags that you don't want to spoil, which I think is fine to an extent. However, you should make an exception and let people know early if you have plans to add content that might be extremely unpleasant for people, like (unavoidable) NTR.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I saw a long way back in the posts that you have tags that you don't want to spoil, which I think is fine to an extent. However, you should make an exception and let people know early if you have plans to add content that might be extremely unpleasant for people, like (unavoidable) NTR.

I'm not adding NTR.

Is there a 'no NTR' tag? That would be helpful.

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
I'm not adding NTR.

Is there a 'no NTR' tag? That would be helpful.
Dude honestly that tag would actually be super helpful in my opinion. The renders look great, I'm gonna try to not let the discussion about the mom affect my experience of the game, but now that you have confirmed that I plan on checking the game out this evening.

Reactions: Ellaraia

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Dude honestly that tag would actually be super helpful in my opinion. The renders look great, I'm gonna try to not let the discussion about the mom affect my experience of the game, but now that you have confirmed that I plan on checking the game out this evening.
It really would be.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I kinda miss the brother/sister element. Is there some way to have an option for her call you brother like in the old game? Maybe she watches hentai videos and is really into that fetish.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
So current thoughts on the game ch2, Dads a shit character, don't need him to be a part of the story anymore if that's what he's like, brings literally nothing to the story.
Mom's a controlling bitch, anyone would be a bitch with a husband like that I guess. Everybody masturbates big fucking deal don't intrude on people's private time, that's a fucking dick move.
speaking of dicks, MC's dick is too small, doesn't need to be super HUGE but about 4 inches isn't really good.Makes for a good cuck though, but I thought this wasnt that type of game.
Girlfriend still sucks, I really hope there is something there, it's way too shallow at the moment.

Reactions: Valeck

EunjiTheOne

Feb 20, 2018
im pretty new with all these games. too bad it doesn't have NTR content in it. but i must say, renders are good, story is very interesting.. because it took off like it looked as if "ITS NTR TIME!" but as you said it isn't.

Now im looking forward how the story goes. Keep up the good job! :D

• Love

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Finally got around to playing this. I see now why people wanted to dump the "gf". She rubs me all kind of wrong lol.
Also the lack of choices and the beta male mc means this needs a kinetic tag.

Reactions: Safetydummy

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
After playing chapter 2 I think the only non crappy character is Katelyn. Kind of hoping now she finds a whole new family to stay with :ROFLMAO:

I felt bad for the MC after chapter 1 but he just seems like a micro penis beta douchebag now :LOL:

Great renders but the rest is just meh...

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
2.90 star(s) 11 Votes