VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Little Katelyn [Ch. 3] [Ellaraia]

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Andrew Rider

Jun 23, 2017
Lucy and Sophie walk to school together, so her knowing about Lucy's morning isn't of note.
I will say that being cheated on and cuck content isn't the same thing, imo, assuming the relationship ends when the cheating is discovered.
Firstly, thanks to @Ellaraia for considering and responding to my post. Secondly, apologies for not communicating my meaning very well. What I meant regarding Sophie knowing about Lucy not having much time to change into her "homeless" garb was not so much that fact itself, but the reason behind that fact and that Sophie felt responsible for that reason (hence her apology). Now a trick writers sometimes use is to write a scene in such a way that it can be interpreted one way, but mean something else as well (usually the true meaning). I took this scene to be one of these - it occurs the morning after Lucy has skipped out on another date with MC - and the true meaning was that Sophie was apologising to Lucy about her snarkiness, being responsible for her lack of time to change, because they had spent the date (and possibly night) time together. So, understandably, another reason why players might think that Lucy was cheating on MC with Sophie. Incidentally, my speculation that Sophie had another medical emergency that Lucy wanted to be present for would also be another explanation why Sophie would feel responsible for that lack of time.

Regarding the mention of cucking, I agree with the dev's interpretation, but I only mentioned it because it was the other content definitely stated as not being in the game. My point was @Ellaraia has said more than once that there will be no NTR, and if Lucy was cheating on MC with Sophie then it would definitely be NTR. Cheating is always cheating whether with a man, woman or any of the trans genders! As I understand it, the criteria for the fetish are that MC must be in a relationship with the cheater (self evidently so), the cheating must occur without the consent or knowledge of the MC (another tick box) and that it must cause negative emotions in the MC (and we are already seeing some negative emotions as a consequence without MC having been confronted by the cheating yet!). Therefore the popular theory of lesbianism cannot be true. My concern was that NTR is a subject many players feel very strongly about (I myself hate it passionately), and if we later find out that Lucy is having a lesbian affair with Sophie after the dev has clearly stated there will be no NTR then they will face a lot of negative criticism.

Reactions: Abibliboop

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Firstly, thanks to @Ellaraia for considering and responding to my post. Secondly, apologies for not communicating my meaning very well. What I meant regarding Sophie knowing about Lucy not having much time to change into her "homeless" garb was not so much that fact itself, but the reason behind that fact and that Sophie felt responsible for that reason (hence her apology). Now a trick writers sometimes use is to write a scene in such a way that it can be interpreted one way, but mean something else as well (usually the true meaning). I took this scene to be one of these - it occurs the morning after Lucy has skipped out on another date with MC - and the true meaning was that Sophie was apologising to Lucy about her snarkiness, being responsible for her lack of time to change, because they had spent the date (and possibly night) time together. So, understandably, another reason why players might think that Lucy was cheating on MC with Sophie. Incidentally, my speculation that Sophie had another medical emergency that Lucy wanted to be present for would also be another explanation why Sophie would feel responsible for that lack of time.

Regarding the mention of cucking, I agree with the dev's interpretation, but I only mentioned it because it was the other content definitely stated as not being in the game. My point was @Ellaraia has said more than once that there will be no NTR, and if Lucy was cheating on MC with Sophie then it would definitely be NTR. Cheating is always cheating whether with a man, woman or any of the trans genders! As I understand it, the criteria for the fetish are that MC must be in a relationship with the cheater (self evidently so), the cheating must occur without the consent or knowledge of the MC (another tick box) and that it must cause negative emotions in the MC (and we are already seeing some negative emotions as a consequence without MC having been confronted by the cheating yet!). Therefore the popular theory of lesbianism cannot be true. My concern was that NTR is a subject many players feel very strongly about (I myself hate it passionately), and if we later find out that Lucy is having a lesbian affair with Sophie after the dev has clearly stated there will be no NTR then they will face a lot of negative criticism.
IMO, you would have to be one of those people who think looking at page 3 of the sun is cheating to find NTR in MyLK. I am happy with the story and where it is going. I hope that it will have my signature cuteness on both Lucy and Katelyn's side, and that people will enjoy it. I actually think that my plan with Lucy would have been crap if not for the re-write caused by the feedback on this forum, so I thank everyone for giving their two cents.

Note: Page 3 of the sun is basically a sexy image, maybe with visible breasts. I haven't seen it since I was like 11 and on a football trip with my team. The internet exists, and the internet has Chinese girls with fewer clothes.

Maybe a better analogy is finding compliments cheating.

Also, maybe Sophie kept Lucy up playing Halo all night. Hence the apology.

Last edited:

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Ohh Yeah. You guys have a fetish for change logs.

Free Changelog:
> Chapter 0 added.
> Chapter 1 and 2 re-written.
>Lucy is hopefully more likeable.
> Fixed a few bugs. Probably forget about a few too.
> Replaced all "Ohh"s with "Oh"s.

Chapter 3 Changelog:
> Chapter 3 added.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Even with Chapter 0 she isn´t more likable and terxt changes ... her girly friend too just bäh ... atleast the fucking Dad is gone (y) ... Mom and MCs Sister can go to hell too ...Katelyn is really the only likable char Ch0-2 ...

Come to me Lucy, i want only play a little game with that Gun :devilish:
Oh well. I tried.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Just me ... don´t get a feeling from writing/acting of the chars ... text message from Lucy is still there ... can´t come bla bla ... thats something what makes her extremly unlikable, if she´s interested in a relation she had to come clear with mc instead of runaway ... such a gal like Lucy is not worth a relationship ... key mc has enough errors on his own (stupid teenager). ... the way i see it the relationship between the two isn´t worth it
Without the text, Katelyn doesn't kiss you, so the story doesn't exist.
You don't know why she skipped the date yet either.

I didn't really think about the text when I was revising the dialogue. Maybe I could tweak it a little?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Changed my theory about Lucy being a lesbian. I now think she was with another guy, she was ready to have sex with him but he cheated on her. Thats why she is doesn't want MC to do it yet, she is afraid he'll cheat on her so she wants to wait to be sure of it. She lives alone right? So im guessing she was dealing with some kind of family problem when she didn't go out with MC. I think she is more likable in CH3, you have some insight into why she is the way she is from her and her friend.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Changed my theory about Lucy being a lesbian. I now think she was with another guy, she was ready to have sex with him but he cheated on her. Thats why she is doesn't want MC to do it yet, she is afraid he'll cheat on her so she wants to wait to be sure of it. She lives alone right? So im guessing she was dealing with some kind of family problem when she didn't go out with MC. I think she is more likable in CH3, you have some insight into why she is the way she is from her and her friend.
I like you.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I think she is more likable in CH3, you have some insight into why she is the way she is from her and her friend.
I strongly disagree. She's an annoying cunt.
Not only does she insult or make fun of her "Boyfriend" the whole time, she also is an entitled little princess that wants you to do everything, pay for everything and only give herself the pleasure. She even complains about giving back for the locker room scene wtf?

She is seriously one of the worst characters I've seen written yet.
If there isn't an ACTUAL plot twist that no one can see or guess yet, I won't end up liking the way of writing this game has.

Reactions: Trojaner

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
:unsure:
Rob's Thoughts by Rob.
looks for building to push GF off..she gotta go..she's messing with my fun schway...Katelyn just exposed her Yandere this episode ;) she's already talking moving hither and yon and marriage..she knows MC has a GF but gets all huff'd(lol) methinks MC's GF might not need a push off a building by the MC..Katelyn is gonna "make her disappear" :O because..YANDERE!!!! (so much hope)
i do have one complaint though..it is kind of emotionless..cold..there is zero feeling that the MC and his GF have ever had any actual connection except as a plot device...while MC and Katelyn is a bit better..it still comes off sort of like two theatre students reading off a script.

Last edited:

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Enjoyable game so far, and no brainer for me regarding the girls; Katelyn looks like a creep :LOL:

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
I dated a girl like Lucy once... Someone needs to tell him to run and run fast because he ain't getting any! LOL

It's a nice game and I'd say Katelyn is my fav... Although she is a bit on the peculiar side as well!

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I dated a girl like Lucy once... Someone needs to tell him to run and run fast because he ain't getting any! LOL

It's a nice game and I'd say Katelyn is my fav... Although she is a bit on the peculiar side as well!
He'll get some, and not too far in the future either.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
wewewewewewe

Thanks for the review.

I'm not happy with Chapter 0 but I don't know how to fix it. It was supposed to be MC's first date with Lucy, then meeting Katelyn for the first time. However, asset issues meant that I didn't have anywhere to put this date that made sense. Katelyn's half is there to make the mother less annoying. People have stopped commenting about hating her so maybe that worked.

The game isn't translated. I write how I speak. This has its effect on the grammar and such but I have a hard time writing otherwise.

Choices. There will be more choices, even added across chapters 1-3. This will come with Chapter 4. You will be able to dump Lucy as soon as she stands you up, and also in Chapter 4. You'll also be able to not kiss Katelyn and just stay with Lucy, or try and have both relationships.

Reactions: Abibliboop
2.90 star(s) 11 Votes