VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Little Katelyn [Ch. 3] [Ellaraia]

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Unless Lucy has a very good and very plausible explanation for her behavior, I still searching for the Breaking up button(option), because of OMG she still annoying(Sorry Ellaraia, she still not likeable and I'm still suspecting her), so it's easy to choose Katelyn even with the distance problem and it looks like if MC says "Good morning" Lucy is about to explode. I'm saying this not because MC still not having sex with Lucy, but the dialogues show she doesn't have strong feelings for the protagonist or she has a strong trauma by her previous relationship(the last Sophie's dialogue at school) and it's blocking her, but I'm waiting for the opportunity for the MC finishes his relationship with her and start a new one with Katelyn. The update was good because the chemistry between MC and Lucy is really interesting and I'm waiting to see more them and how their relationship will blossom. Overall, a good game.

Edit: Oh, I was forgetting, the decisions made in chapter 1 and chapter 2 don't have any impact in chapter 3.

Reactions: Ellaraia

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'm with riktor in that the scenes in chapter three seem to be all over the place. You go from lying in bed with your gf to Katelyn sneaking into your room in the morning to being with your girlfriend in your room.

All possible, but without some explanation as to when it happens and what time has passed it does seem out of order and completely disjointed.

Reactions: riktor and Ellaraia

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Chapter 0 was meh, it didn't really change my opinion on Lucy but it was nice as a character introduction, chapter 3 did though.
She's still a bitch, that didn't change, but at least now she's a bitch with a reason, obviously her ex did something to her that made her not willing to "give herself" too soon.
The chapter 3 scenes were a little bit confusing, location wise, it kept jumping from place to place and it even made me wonder for a second if one of those was a dream sequence, since the next scene was him waking up.

Overall, if the aim of the rewrite was to make me consider Lucy as a potential character that I might be interested in or if it was about making me feel bad about fooling around with Kat, I'd say it was a success for me.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I will say that being cheated on and cuck content isn't the same thing, imo, assuming the relationship ends when the cheating is discovered.
You are contradicting urself in that, cheating even if u have break up with that person is still cheating,

For example if lucy have been cheating on the mc with sophie and i break up with her it will count as cheating and it will still piss me off.
I dont mind lesbian as long the mc is involved (triangle love vn for example)
But when they do it behind the mcs back it will make me hate the game because of 2 simple reason.

1* i dont like cheaters and back stabbers
2* you force us players in a relationship just to be cheated

Now i dont think you will make that mistake based on the experience you have from previous work and the advice any patreon or member of f95 you get, atleast i hope so.

As for the tag, there is difference when it comes to rape ntr and cuckold, thats why even if that game dont have that content yet they still put the tag to warn the players of what content will have
(as someone else said that is to prevent someone that may have a bad experience or dont like that type of. Content, just think for a moment, if a girl come here and this game have rape and she had experienced a rape attemp you can guess how traumatic it can be.)
Usually they use Future tags: rape etc in the spoiler tags.

I have not yet played the update and dunno how much you have changed the text etc
I will play it later and tell you my 2cents again ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: Valeck

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of My Little Katelyn Chapter_3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Ellaraia and 6een

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
You'll also be able to not kiss Katelyn and just stay with Lucy, or try and have both relationships.
Thanks, I wondered why you can reject Katelyn the first time but couldn't do it the second time.
Thanks for the update, keep it up. :)

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Did this dev make another game where it was a brother and sister living together ? very sandbox-y and the MC worked at a coffee shop, had to buy gifts and see the sister at different times in different rooms in order to advance the game ? I forgot the name of it, but the character models are very similar to this one...

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017

Salxvatore

Nov 26, 2017
Damn I would rather drop Lucy and go to Katelyn. She is much sweeter than Lucy. Dawwwww cmon man I'm attracted to her eyes

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
I dated a girl like Lucy once... Someone needs to tell him to run and run fast because he ain't getting any! LOL

It's a nice game and I'd say Katelyn is my fav... Although she is a bit on the peculiar side as well!
Indeed, god damned what a bitch "Your mess, your problem"...
Seriously, if I wanted a room-mate I'd look for one...girls/women like this aren't worth it (high-maintenance, too probably!)
Not to mention she stands him up on their date without an explanation (probably busy doing it with her creepy friend, who also insults the MC constantly (seriously, you don't let someone insult your partner! Your friends can tell you they don't like your current GF/BF, but only in private - if they embarras your partner in public, then you tell them off ("If you do that again, we aren't friends anymore! I get you don't like him/her, but that's not how you treat my partner!"))

Now, can I dump her or something? (Haven't finished the current version) :(

Edit: Ok, blowjob for clothes? Damned, not just a bitch, but a whore, too :( (seriously, that's why I only date girls who pay for their own stuff - call it a quality test if you want (it's not like women don't test us!))

Last edited:

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Seriously, if I wanted a room-mate I'd look for one...girls/women like this aren't worth it (high-maintenance, too probably!)
Not to mention she stands him up on their date without an explanation (probably busy doing it with her creepy friend, who also insults the MC constantly (seriously, you don't let someone insult your partner! Your friends can tell you they don't like your current GF/BF, but only in private - if they embarras your partner in public, then you tell them off ("If you do that again, we aren't friends anymore! I get you don't like him/her, but that's not how you treat my partner!"))

Not yet. I'm waiting for this moment(maybe in the future update).

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I'm with riktor in that the scenes in chapter three seem to be all over the place. You go from lying in bed with your gf to Katelyn sneaking into your room in the morning to being with your girlfriend in your room.

All possible, but without some explanation as to when it happens and what time has passed it does seem out of order and completely disjointed.
I want to add some sort of transition between scenes. I'm not sure how to do it though. I have a blank classroom image, so maybe show that and say briefly that you went to school. I could also make a dark bedroom image and a few others for sleeping and stuff.

Reactions: botc76

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Thanks, I wondered why you can reject Katelyn the first time but couldn't do it the second time.
Thanks for the update, keep it up. :)
Yeah, if I let you dump Lucy in chapter 1, the initial release would've had 6 minutes of gameplay. So I blocked it for now.

Reactions: botc76

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Unless Lucy has a very good and very plausible explanation for her behavior, I still searching for the Breaking up button(option), because of OMG she still annoying(Sorry Ellaraia, she still not likeable and I'm still suspecting her), so it's easy to choose Katelyn even with the distance problem and it looks like if MC says "Good morning" Lucy is about to explode. I'm saying this not because MC still not having sex with Lucy, but the dialogues show she doesn't have strong feelings for the protagonist or she has a strong trauma by her previous relationship(the last Sophie's dialogue at school) and it's blocking her, but I'm waiting for the opportunity for the MC finishes his relationship with her and start a new one with Katelyn. The update was good because the chemistry between MC and Lucy is really interesting and I'm waiting to see more them and how their relationship will blossom. Overall, a good game.

Edit: Oh, I was forgetting, the decisions made in chapter 1 and chapter 2 don't have any impact in chapter 3.
Some decisions are short term. Some are long term. I know that decisions for the player to make are important, but I don't want to add too many and over-complicate the game.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
You are contradicting urself in that, cheating even if u have break up with that person is still cheating,

For example if lucy have been cheating on the mc with sophie and i break up with her it will count as cheating and it will still piss me off.
I dont mind lesbian as long the mc is involved (triangle love vn for example)
But when they do it behind the mcs back it will make me hate the game because of 2 simple reason.

1* i dont like cheaters and back stabbers
2* you force us players in a relationship just to be cheated

Now i dont think you will make that mistake based on the experience you have from previous work and the advice any patreon or member of f95 you get, atleast i hope so.

As for the tag, there is difference when it comes to rape ntr and cuckold, thats why even if that game dont have that content yet they still put the tag to warn the players of what content will have
(as someone else said that is to prevent someone that may have a bad experience or dont like that type of. Content, just think for a moment, if a girl come here and this game have rape and she had experienced a rape attemp you can guess how traumatic it can be.)
Usually they use Future tags: rape etc in the spoiler tags.

I have not yet played the update and dunno how much you have changed the text etc
I will play it later and tell you my 2cents again ;-)
The quote isn't necessarily about what's going to be in the game, but my opinion on the topic we were discussing.

Chapter 4 will reveal what's going on with Lucy.

Reactions: KyoriKusagami

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018

Edit: Ok, blowjob for clothes? Damned, not just a bitch, but a whore, too :( (seriously, that's why I only date girls who pay for their own stuff - call it a quality test if you want (it's not like women don't test us!))
I didn't intend for it to come of whorey, but I can see why it did. Do you think changing it so that by default you don't pay, but MC can but in at the checkout and pay would fix this?

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes