D

Deleted member 618663

Lucy needs a collar that says Naughty Cat! That will cause enough drama on it's own.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Most of the threads on this forum become a cesspool of troll and troll baiting. This one stays pretty damn pure for a very big reason.

My New Family is a totally unique feel good story. It makes no claim otherwise. Killer7 cares and loves for it like it was his child and in a sense it is.

I'm so glad I fucking found it here as it has helped me get through this year like nothing else has. I feel blessed with each and every update.

Even when the Elaine debate was at it's most emotional 99% of you posters kept your cool and exchanged ideas without being rude or tacky. Thank you all for that.

I'm truly looking forward to all the places this vn will take me, even the tears. Hell until this vn I forgot I could cry, especially tears of happiness.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Most of the threads on this forum become a cesspool of troll and troll baiting. This one stays pretty damn pure for a very big reason.

My New Family is a totally unique feel good story. It makes no claim otherwise. Killer7 cares and loves for it like it was his child and in a sense it is.

I'm so glad I fucking found it here as it has helped me get through this year like nothing else has. I feel blessed with each and every update.

Even when the Elaine debate was at it's most emotional 99% of you posters kept your cool and exchanged ideas without being rude or tacky. Thank you all for that.

I'm truly looking forward to all the places this vn will take me, even the tears. Hell until this vn I forgot I could cry, especially tears of happiness.
Awwww....naked Spfjolietjake hug and make up time? Too weird? Meh lol

(being serious again..agree with everything you said).

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Soon it may also be a debate with whom MC is to sleep with. :LOL: I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, but I don't know if this bed will fit so many people. Mary, Maddie.. in future Fiona, Elaine. And all the rest..
Not changing the current one, of course. Sandra, Alice, Lucy and Becca have to sleep with MC every night.

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Soon it may also be a debate with whom MC is to sleep with. :LOL: I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, but I don't know if this bed will fit so many people. Mary, Maddie.. in future Fiona, Elaine. And all the rest..
Not changing the current one, of course. Sandra, Alice, Lucy and Becca have to sleep with MC every night.
LOL. They'll take shifts during the night. Sandra, Alice, Lucy and Becca stay where they are and the others take turns sleeping on top of him.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
D

Deleted member 618663

OK OK Granny comes to breakfast and see's nobody she goes to Mc's bedroom and finds everyone sleeping naked.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
LOL. They'll take shifts during the night. Sandra, Alice, Lucy and Becca stay where they are and the others take turns sleeping on top of him.
I know. But my point is when more women join them. Mary, Maddie, in the future Fiona, Elaine, Melissa etc..
I think it will be hard to fit. :p

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I know. But my point is when more women join them. Mary, Maddie, in the future Fiona, Elaine, Melissa etc..
I think it will be hard to fit. :p
Oh no. I did get your point. They'll have to get some walls down and just build a custom bed to fit all of them in (Alice sure is going to get a lot of butt rubs, won't she?). LOL. Hard. Sorry.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Oh no. I did get your point. They'll have to get some walls down and just build a custom bed to fit all of them in (Alice sure is going to get a lot of butt rubs, won't she?). LOL. Hard. Sorry.
Haha, that's for sure. :D I'm glad Becca feels good in bed with them. She can ''behave'' too.. ;)

Reactions: Vollezar

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
Say what you want, but i see MC Play at a Console and Alice next to him, playing with her Switch and drifting 5minutes later in to sleep leaning on MC's Shoulder. ^_^

Reactions: Vollezar

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Say what you want, but i see MC Play at a Console and Alice next to him, playing with her Switch and drifting 5minutes later in to sleep leaning on MC's Shoulder. ^_^
Don't forget about Lucy. She also has a switch. :D The three of them would play something, of course Lucy would win.

scratchjay

Dec 9, 2019
Great update, and a decent size one at that. I enjoyed playing through (just the latest up), and am really digging the new Lucy the most. She opened up more in this update (feelers and all that lovey dovey girl stuff), and with that, cemented my position on chicks with cat ears and tails. I'm just waiting on the games definition of pelican.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Great update, and a decent size one at that. I enjoyed playing through (just the latest up), and am really digging the new Lucy the most. She opened up more in this update (feelers and all that lovey dovey girl stuff), and with that, cemented my position on chicks with cat ears and tails. I'm just waiting on the games definition of pelican.
That's easy...Idiot / Big dummy (affectionately)! :cool:

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Got this when I tried to install 0.14.
Uninstall the old version first. You might have corrupted your savefiles now though. I have message for that on my discord, I'll copy it here:

Very important information for Android users: Before you update to a new version, ALWAYS remove the currently installed version you have. Your savegames will be secured but ONLY if you didn't try to install the new version yet. If you tried to install a new version of My New Family and get the "App not installed." error, make a backup of your savegames before deleting. If you didn't try to install a new MNF version while you still have an old version installed you should be good.

Reactions: Pudthumper

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
The first part of this statement is true. However, psychology is NOT a science and is mostly subjective based on many educated guesses. It is true that modern psychology has many case studies to back them up. In the past the majority of psychologist went into it to find answers to their own problems and had more problems than their patients.

How does that apply to MNF is this. The MC and everyone in his new family have horrendous pasts and have now put it into their past except for possibly Maddie. Elaine is now on a path to redeem herself but do to the long term of this behavior it will take longer and some of these mistakes will linger and probably be repeated due to her age.
Ok, I will PM you because the only thing I'm going to respond to is the first part, since I agree with the second one, and that would be off topic.

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes