Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I finished playing WVM and now I have nothing to play. I am waiting for MNF and this time flies so slowly.. as always when waiting for something that you love. :coffee:

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer7 have you thought about how to handle multiple saves for multiple paths?
It will be the same, if you play a different route you can pick a different save slot as soon as the save prompt comes up. Everything will be saved for 0.15. But it's really important to save when the game tells you to save. And then just load this savegame when you start 0.15 and you're good to go.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
ah thats where my math mess up was I did to 9pm GMT not 9pm GMT+2 :( means not till 5pm EST

satida

Jan 14, 2018
idk it might be I might have done that wrong it still 6 and 1/2 hour away so what ever that is in GMT
actually, it's 4:45pm in GMT+2 right now. so that would make it a little over 4 hours till release, if releases it on time that is.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Time like these I wish the earth really was flat and everyone was on a singular, unique time zone, lol. Trying to decipher between GMT, CET, whatever else is always a headache and a half.
agreed...
actually, it's 4:45pm in GMT+2 right now. so that would make it a little over 4 hours till release, if releases it on time that is.
so 7 GMT or UTC seeing as there the same?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Time like these I wish the earth really was flat and everyone was on a singular, unique time zone, lol. Trying to decipher between GMT, CET, whatever else is always a headache and a half.
Or add the six hours Killer7 mentioned in his post to the time he posted it, as the latter defaults to the local timezone. :geek:

3.90 star(s) 250 Votes