Jogo129

Formerly 'TheJoe129'
Dec 29, 2017
i just finished help Laura with her comic (i filled it with color) than the MC say he got to take a shower , before that i talk to Maria then finaly i go to the bathroom and... nothing just nothing happen i'm stuck here, am i missing something ?

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
i just finished help Laura with her comic (i filled it with color) than the MC say he got to take a shower , before that i talk to Maria then finaly i go to the bathroom and... nothing just nothing happen i'm stuck here, am i missing something ?
Answered here 100s of times... Go to smartphone via inventory (items-key items-etc), then leave, a circle will appear in the bathroom. Use search before asking obviously cleared things

KokoMarley

Dec 25, 2019
PC COMPRESSED - Download v0.83 patch below also

Patch can be used from any version from v0.8 to v0.83 alpha:
Mega

Size: 50 MB
Install instructions:
extract the zip and copy folder "www" to game directory, overwrite when asked.

Game version v0.8
Size: 770 MB
Mega

Major thanks to kynn88 for letting me know about the rename file.
Major thanks to chicho1958 for providing the update link

I tried using Joiplay ( rpg emulator ) error on first school, no phone menu appear, i already played 0.81 before, that's why i knew, already download v.0.8 then paste, replaced with 0.83 ( 50mb )

Screenshot_2021-02-13-17-25-07-62_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg Screenshot_2021-02-13-17-25-36-51_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg Screenshot_2021-02-13-17-25-53-70_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg Screenshot_2021-02-13-17-26-04-61_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.jpg

Last edited:

SirPEEPEE

May 10, 2018
I want to to get scenes with rosy and in order to do that I need to talk with the director of the hospital but unable to do so for some reason, any tips?

MizukiID

Sep 30, 2018
Last edited:

maxnen

Aug 23, 2017
I can't advance lucy's mission, she says to look for her at noon at otto labs but she doesn't do anything ... Does anyone have a solution?

ZeroTask

Aug 1, 2017
I need help with maria quest where I have to go to the pool in the morning but I been waiting at pool since 4am to 12pm. At 7am maria wakes up but she is inside the bath after that she is in the kitchen gives the same line. At 9am I can't find her. Any help or ideas on how to fix it,

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I tried using Joiplay ( rpg emulator ) error on first school, no phone menu appear, i already played 0.81 before, that's why i knew, already download v.0.8 then paste, replaced with 0.83 ( 50mb )

View attachment 1034331 View attachment 1034332 View attachment 1034333 View attachment 1034335
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

If it tell you to press "W" (PC keyboard as this is a pc game), this is kinda obvious and has nothing to do with compress/me.

Go into Joiplay settings and set up gamepad to emulate the keyboard buttons

I need help with maria quest where I have to go to the pool in the morning but I been waiting at pool since 4am to 12pm. At 7am maria wakes up but she is inside the bath after that she is in the kitchen gives the same line. At 9am I can't find her. Any help or ideas on how to fix it,
This is a mistake in the book of faces that gets seen before the new house. This event happens at your new house

What happen to the Android version? :(
As I have said, I'm to busy to update the android port every-time an unforeseen error pops up. This means if I release a port and you get an error preventing you from continuing then hard luck, you're stuck with no help whatsoever.

With Joiplay emulator or Maldives player these can easily prevent you from having to start over or being stuck as you can copy fixes and mods easily without having to start over, along with backing up saves. What do you think is far superior to use???

I would release an android port but only when the game reached final COMPLETE version or if I get time (which is on the whim).

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeruvex

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
I apologize for the inconvenience, maybe my computer has an error when it comes to Vietnamese language
As for the picture I mean: how do I start training your stealth skills ?, you know?
If you know how to have stealth skills, please help me
Oh I see, and no problem about the language, glad to help! This revamp version of the game doesn't use stealth anymore. I think the variables are still there in case the developer decides to use in the future, but so far it serves nothing and you can't train it ( if at some point in the game it says you need more stealth, it's a reminescent of old coding, either the check will be ignored or there's no actual content after the check)

Hi , i've done all content at the hospital but cant talk to the director to help Rosy , if someone got a save to help me out
How to talk to director for Rosy progress?
I want to to get scenes with rosy and in order to do that I need to talk with the director of the hospital but unable to do so for some reason, any tips?
Make sure you have started Dr. Ferdinand experiments (the event in which you take a pill then fucks yerna, later ferdinand herself, and later you can choose). If the experiment is already started, do this: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v-0-83-alpha-version-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5055097

can i have save file for gang choice this patch
Extras section. Read thoroughly https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v-0-83-alpha-version-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5053301

Can someone help me I am stuck
View attachment 1033589
I go to that place at noon but nothing happens
I can't advance lucy's mission, she says to look for her at noon at otto labs but she doesn't do anything ... Does anyone have a solution?
First, if you are inside her office, spending time until noon and then talking to her, that won't work. Spend time outside her office, then go as if you were to enter there, the scene triggers when you interact with the door from the outside. If that is not the case, then do as I instructed here: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-revamp-v-0-83-alpha-version-beggar-of-net.30576/post-5059509

Update PC cheat mod please
The mod's author said more than once it will only be updated once the stable update of this game's version (which is still in alpha) is released, so he doesn't have to deal with bugs and/or doesn't have game's bugs blamed on him

so what is the best gang to choose? Who to warn about that psycho cop?
There isn't really a "best" choice. So far it makes little to no difference (well, aside of someone who ends dead, don't remember who for each choice). Once BoN releases the storylines for each mafia, well, you'll play what you've chosen (there is no indication of when this will be released, but so far he seems to be focusing on finishing the house's harem)

How to get the scenes with rosy?
Read the paragraph which starts with "Make sure you have started" a few lines above, keep talking to the director until you can ask her to help with Rosy's documents (I think it takes 6 sex scenes, then you can talk), enter the hospital between 7:00 and 9:00, speak to Rosy, go to Rivertown #3 at the morning to find Rosy outside the building

I checked amy hints and its says "Follow the Girl", wheres this girl?
If you already had 2 dates with Amy and can fuck her in her room at night, her questlog will be stuck here, but you are done; Also, Rosy is a sidequest, you won't find hints for her in the book of faces.

Are you in the new or old house? If in the old, ignore this, advance other missions. If on new, try during weekends

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 136 Votes