4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
I've been debating whether to wait for more content to play this VN. But I'll admit the last 2 pages of discussions have made me curious enough to just jump into it rather than wait any longer.
:ROFLMAO:

I mean if this thread is this entertaining, the VN has to be even better right?
welp, got me some beers, weed & plenty of snacks, so off I go.
:cool:(y)

sign_peace.gif

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I've been debating whether to wait for more content to play this VN. But I'll admit the last 2 pages of discussions have made me curious enough to just jump into it rather than wait any longer.
:ROFLMAO:

I mean if this thread is this entertaining, the VN has to be even better right?
welp, got me some beers, weed & plenty of snacks, so off I go.
:cool:(y)

View attachment 2634511
The release prior to this one had plenty of content to really get the interest going for me (that's when I picked it up for the first time). This will give you some good hours of play and you'll look forward to the next update. I'm looking forward to playing this one in a couple of weeks (my backlog is painful and I'm currently about 75% through my first play of an established game that's several years in the making).

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
The release prior to this one had plenty of content to really get the interest going for me (that's when I picked it up for the first time). This will give you some good hours of play and you'll look forward to the next update. I'm looking forward to playing this one in a couple of weeks (my backlog is painful and I'm currently about 75% through my first play of an established game that's several years in the making).
I'm downloading as we speak.
And I hear ya on all counts. I'm also juggling between several titles as well as trying to take a break from my own little project. Sometimes it's just a good idea to take a step back, relax and/or get lost into something entirely different for a couple days to clear my head.

And DL is done. let's get this party started!

Cheers.
;)

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
So much in this update. Brilliant stuff.
Can't wait to see how it progresses next.
Great work dev, thanks so much!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Finally finished playing the latest update... that was a lot! I think I'll have the lewd scenes on my mind for a long time
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, and loved that ending to the update. I did not expect it to be that good all at once.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Jessica puts me in a weird head space. Y'all remember the slightly controversial and unavoidable but skippable BDSM scene in MNF with Becca and Fiona? Ya even though I watched it I really didn't like that scene, but I think I would like it if it were remade for Jessica. Like she's got problems, but I don't think it's anything that a red ass and a good fuck wouldn't cure

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Okay, so there's a few things to say. Overall, I genuinely do think it was a good update, so please don't misconstrue my in-depth critique as me saying that it's bad. I was pleasantly surprised
That said I still think there's more to criticize than I expected there to be.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes