4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah. I would know something about being hungry. I decided to finally try and lose some weight, so a lot of foods and drinks I used to enjoy, now I avoid like a plague. I don't miss those 40 kg I lost this year, but a restrictive diet along with exercising is starting to get to me after 10 months. I would love to eat some damn pankaces! And if Bethany makes them, I'm not moving away from the table. (I think I have to implement some cheat days into my diet).
easiest way i found to loose weight ... was i cut my plate of food in half ... ( half the amount on the plate )
took mine time eating it ... and i lost 65 lbs .. in a year :)

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
My friend (constantly on diet) said about something about a diet; don't eat anything you like and you're good. Every single thing you like is unhealthy, makes you fat... or both... :)
I once got into a drunken bar convo about why since everything good is illegal, immoral or fattening it's so hard to think of something that's all 3. Thought we did come up with a couple. ;)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
At some point in 2021 I weighed over 330lbs, I'm currently sitting around 220. I've maintained this weight for around 2 months now. I wanna stay at around the 210-225 range.
I'm at 165ish and I need to get my weight back up due to my size. But as long as I'm on these meds(For the rest of my life apparently) it's a huge challenge.

• Sad
Reactions: rudy007 and SlapE

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I'm at 165ish and I need to get my weight back up due to my size. But as long as I'm on these meds(For the rest of my life apparently) it's a huge challenge.
Yeah that's rough, I have a close relative who also has an issue with gaining weight. I'm just under 6'6 so I feel like I'm at my ideal weight now.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Losing weight has never been a problem for me, it's the rebound that always fucks me up, never should have done the first diet I did.
I have to agree... My friend made few jobs that made him lose weight; postman and bike delivery... he was in few months 30kg lighter... He was half dead when he started. But those were temporary jobs... Then he found delivery, but with delivery van... He gain those 30 kg in half a year... He now eats once per day and loose practically nothing, but he doesn't gain either... He say that, but I cannot be sure, I'm not every minute with him. I see him two or tree times a month.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
easiest way i found to loose weight ... was i cut my plate of food in half ... ( half the amount on the plate )
took mine time eating it ... and i lost 65 lbs .. in a year :)
I basically started like that. I only added diuretic supplements, and exercise but not much. With each passing month I needed less and less to eat. I said I lost 40 kg so that would be around 90 lbs right? I believe I can lose another 10 kg before the end of the year if I try hard enough.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah that's rough, I have a close relative who also has an issue with gaining weight. I'm just under 6'6 so I feel like I'm at my ideal weight now.
Before I got sick, I weighed 250. Almost perfect for my size. So, yeah. I eat everything and anything pretty much. "Eat fast food and you'll get fat" That's a lie. Ahaha

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Well, what's next? Sharing pancake/waffle/breakfast recipes??!! :ROFLMAO::LOL: It's a web page dedicated to... well...adult action... But not many of those "actions" aren't performed in kitchen primary... They can, but not primary. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

But if anybody share a good breakfast recipe, I will not say anything against that...
Food and sex often pair well. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev and rudy007

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
First yes I am and yes I do.

Second breakfast sausage is a thing you damn no taste too many rules having UK (I'm assuming based off of chips and dinner sausages) living bastage! ;p
I don't take breakfast advice from someone who thinks baked beans and "black pudding" (congealed blood sausage) are part of a perfect breakfast. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: TigerWolfe

Hans_Olo

May 18, 2019
cut out the xenophobia.
I'm not sure if someone can be xenophobe against food. I'm not xenophobe against people.

Fresh hot, crispy waffles with whipped cream, ice cream and blueberries or strawberries FTW. :)
Crispy? Waffles have to be fluffy, not crispy. Ice cream is okay as long as it's italian, and strawberries taste better when you replace them with pieplant. :LOL:

Perfect breakfast for me:
Conflakes with cocoa.
OR
Bread rolls with Nusspli (FUCK NUTELLA!)
OR
Scrambled eggs with bacon.

Last edited:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Onions are wonderful; green bell peppers taste like you're eating the San Augustine in the front yard - go with red (best), yellow or orange. :)
Onions are tasty cooked but then I can't stand the texture, all bell peppers are bitter as fuck to me not sure why but :shudders:

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Onions are tasty cooked but then I can't stand the texture, all bell peppers are bitter as fuck to me not sure why but :shudders:
It's funny I can eat jalapeños all day or habeneros carefully, and I don't have any problem EATING bell peppers, but they give me absolutely lethal heartburn later. :shrug:

• Haha

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I did have a friend with an allergy to some enzyme common in bell peppers - she could eat hot peppers without a problem, but bells gave her fits. Maybe you have something similar.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
More important question: If Killer7 does a VN outside of MNF and MNM at some point, will there also be a redhead with a knack for architecture?

• Haha
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes