• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 153 Votes

HondusErectus

Jul 31, 2020
I love the models! The writing is really nice as well - not just a cheap excuse for quick lewd-action.

What stands out for me is, that there are many models, which are not part of the story. Their whole purpose is making the city less empty and I love it. Not many games make an effort in this department.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I love the models! The writing is really nice as well - not just a cheap excuse for quick lewd-action.

What stands out for me is, that there are many models, which are not part of the story. Their whole purpose is making the city less empty and I love it. Not many games make an effort in this department.
To be fair that comes down to rendering

Go look at Summer's Gone thread for the post where Ocean overloaded the memory of his 3090's because of a scene with more than a dozen characters.

Reactions: Tavi13

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Loved the opening chapter although I did guess the twist half way through.

I was also going to throw down a +1 on rethinking Olivia as non-lewdable, but did the dev notes change? This gets me excited.

Also it's only a side thing in MNF but there has already been a lot of restroom talk, I would also love it if we get some more pee in this one.
Sadly, i think the change has more to do with Killer7 trying to stop the discussision about it than changing the opinion on the subject

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Sadly, i think the change has more to do with Killer7 trying to stop the discussision about it than changing the opinion on the subject
I saw it as more of a "fine, I'll think about it" than anything else. Though I'm pretty sure, as I've said before, that she won't let K7 exclude her from the lewdness, just as Alice didn't in MNF.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
I agree! I just thought there were so many characters involved already and I didnt want to overload the first release with too much information.

Dont worry though, she will appear in the first Update and the constant telling mc that they cant talk about this and that will also more or less come to a stop because of the thing MC finds out at the end of the 0.1 release.
I'll admit I did find it pretty odd. She(Lina I think?) would have had to be pretty young when she was adopted so not being there after her mother and father were put in the hospital was kinda strange.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I'll admit I did find it pretty odd. She(Lina I think?) would have had to be pretty young when she was adopted so not being there after her mother and father were put in the hospital was kinda strange.
Sarah will explain where she has been, she is a few years older than Sophie and has a lot of stuff going on in her life at the moment ( job wise ).

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I saw it as more of a "fine, I'll think about it" than anything else. Though I'm pretty sure, as I've said before, that she won't let K7 exclude her from the lewdness, just as Alice didn't in MNF.
Sort of like when the associate deputy chief from the U.S. Forest Service told Rep. Gohmert that they'd have to look into his idea--change the orbit of the Earth and Moon to deal with the climate change.

• Haha
Reactions: NoStepOnSnek

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Man that was a roller-coaster of emotions. I am somewhat hoping the tone will eventually get a bit happier because the more you know the more you feel like you lost something special. I am hoping Anna will wake up soon because I am not sure if it will feel right having sex with other girls (although they might already be in a relationship with MC) while she is in the hospital in a coma. Favourite girl so far is Sabrina by far. Absolutely loved her and the interactions.

On another note I am seeing some people arguing about who to avoid and who to create relationships with. As long as avoiding certain individuals doesn't dramatically break the game or cause some bugs whether technical or storywise I don't see much of a problem. We have seen based on the previous game My New Family that you can be on good terms with a female character but not romantically involved if you are not interested. Just hope this translates here as well because although I do like quite a few of the girls here there are some who I would be nice to but not interested romantically.

Finally in terms of that cliffhanger I CALLED IT!!!!!!!!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Man that was a roller-coaster of emotions. I am somewhat hoping the tone will eventually get a bit happier because the more you know the more you feel like you lost something special. I am hoping Anna will wake up soon because I am not sure if it will feel right having sex with other girls (although they might already be in a relationship with MC) while she is in the hospital in a coma. Favourite girl so far is Sabrina by far. Absolutely loved her and the interactions.
From what we know already of her personality and predilections, I think when it eventually becomes an option, "Force Ghost Anna" will encourage this special expression of a father's love.
..On a very special episode of My New Memories...
______________^

_______and wholesome!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: NoStepOnSnek

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I think you can, I saw a few people mention it and it didn't get deleted. I mean, if you can accuse me of putting political comments in the game, you should be able to mention my other game :D.
Thanks. I was confused by the [REDACTED] review.

Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Is the futa/trans optional? How can it be avoided?
Yes, like the OP states it is optional. The choice will be very obvious, it will pop up and you will see "Male to female transgender route" or "Female route".

4.50 star(s) 153 Votes