4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I think he is saying that people have complained about the MC's attitude after waking up when he questioned whether to go back to his family and it is ridiculous since the MC obviously was a good guy before.
I understand the MC's attitude, and didn't hold it against him (I would have if his thoughts of not at least trying had lasted longer though).

I'm not so sure that it is obvious that the MC was a good guy before, but I said early on that he acts like someone with something in his past (that the others don't seem to know about) that he is either hiding from, or trying to move on from. Not necessarily a 'bad' guy, except by legal standards, but he acts like he has some dark shit in his past.

I was serious about the lost in translation thing though, and I think you might be right.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I understand the MC's attitude, and didn't hold it against him (I would have if his thoughts of not at least trying had lasted longer though).

I'm not so sure that it is obvious that the MC was a good guy before, but I said early on that he acts like someone with something in his past (that the others don't seem to know about) that he is either hiding from, or trying to move on from. Not necessarily a 'bad' guy, except by legal standards, but he acts like he has some dark shit in his past.

I was serious about the lost in translation thing though, and I think you might be right.

It is not really "dark shit" , I can spoiler that much. But Anna and MC are certainly having secrets that no one else knows about, secrets that go beyond the sexual stuff they did. It's nothing illegal or anything, but things that the family should stay out of. If you are on Sarah's route then Samantha will explain some of it. She is what you could call mcs best (female) friend.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
It is not really "dark shit" , I can spoiler that much. But Anna and MC are certainly having secrets that no one else knows about, secrets that go beyond the sexual stuff they did. It's nothing illegal or anything, but things that the family should stay out of. If you are on Sarah's route then Samantha will explain some of it. She is what you could call mcs best (female) friend.
Very cool, and I would never ask for (or even really want) spoilers. I love the lewdz, but it is the story that keeps me coming back. I also figure that everything will be revealed in due time :)

Just to clarify; when I say/said 'dark' or 'legal standards' I was thinking more along the lines of having close friends that didn't go the legal route in life, or maybe he had an altercation with someone in the past that got way out of hand....things like that. Nothing too crazy, just something that causes him to not want to be in the public eye & that he may not want his kids to know about.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
It's enough for me if a Christmas pelican is somehow used in this project. After all, Christmas Eve is already quite close ingame.

Sir Sam

Jan 18, 2021
I'm not that into incest games, but I love this....I can tell my only problem with this game will be the wait for new updates. Good luck to the dev and no pressure...but don't keep us waiting too long please

Reactions: Killer7

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I wasn't a fan of MNF, the whole harem thing got boring fast and felt forced. But the experience Killer got from creating that game has put him in good stead for this game. This game is a billion times better, both in art style, writing style and story setting.

After a slightly stilted start, everything flowed smoothly. The pacing was perfect, much better than MNF where everything happened way too fast. But for me the most important thing is the story premise is way more believable than MNF, which makes it a more impactful and enjoyable experience.

Definitely worth a follow, if the next instalment is as good as this I'll give it a sub.

Reactions: Abhai

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you very cute and absolutely beautiful people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you may have noticed I was able to release Beta 3 on saturday. A little later than usual but still on time. Beta 3 is a little special because I included a very lewd scene again, one that we had a long long time ago but that needed a refresher. Not going to say more. Beta 4 should release this week and the teaser post will be up this week as well!

I think 0.20 is shaping up to be a cute and lewd update again. Way lewder than 0.19 was, for example, but with a lot of wholesome and interesting moments as well. You have a very interesting event with Becca for example, where she talks a bit more about her childhood. And another very cute event with Alice where she talks more about her passion to become an architect! Man, I really have it with architects, right? Becca, Alice and the MC of My New Memories. It's a cool job though!

Speaking of My New Memories, this last week has been way better in being productive for the first day. I wrote a lot of stuff and also finished the first 35 renders for that day - Those all renders for the night when you talk to Lena about what you discovered in your dream, thanks to Anna. My plan is to amp up the lewdness a lot with the first update, depending on if you want to engage that way with certain characters. Let's just say that a certain woman won't hold back as much anymore since MC finally found out the truth about something. I finished the night event + the morning event and a little event in the (first) hospital visit of the day. While this doesn't sound like much it actually is because those three things are already longer than the first day of 0.20 in My New Family. I want the first update to have a lot of content so that the waiting is worth it! The renders in todays progress update are special because I decided to make one for each day of the week! I hope you guys like them!

And I think that's it for this week. Keep an eye out on patreon for the teaser post and if you are a patron, keep an eye out for the My New Family betas!

Oh, and on a personal note: Thank you guys so much for the kind words last week. Sometimes it's really easy to beat yourself up if you aren't as productive as you wanted to be, so getting all these positive comments and messages from you really helped. I can't thank each and everyone of you enough for being the best people in the world, really!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 14, 2021
Good game however, I would recommend choosing another game if you just want a quick fap session this game is purely story based with a large amount of talking. I mean an excessive amount If you just want scenes with lots of sex and no solid story look elsewhere.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

And I think that's it for this week. Keep an eye out on patreon for the teaser post and if you are a patron, keep an eye out for the My New Family betas!
My New Family Betas? That will be a controversial game!

Reminds me of another game. I am not a patron of that game, so I didn't realize one of their Patron tiers is called "Incel." I was sure confused the first time I saw someone looking for "the incel version" of the game.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes