4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
when the new content update of my new memories release for public?
No ETA yet, but sooner than later :).

I don't know if I mentioned it yet but starting with Chapter 1, all of the NSFW animations will be "real" scenes, so no flashbacks anymore. You will still get the occasional flashback where it's lewd, but no more sex animations that happen in a dream. Thought I should point that out again :D.

Juxx

Aug 12, 2021

I don't know if I mentioned it yet but starting with Chapter 1, all of the NSFW animations will be "real" scenes, so no flashbacks anymore. You will still get the occasional flashback where it's lewd, but no more sex animations that happen in a dream. Thought I should point that out again :D.
Thx for the reply,can't wait to see the new content

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019

Aww nuts really, so not even a chance for a dream fuck with the princess.?

fr45

Dec 25, 2017
Would it kill the protag to be more assertive and aggressive?
One moment he is all business, wanting to have a serious talk, then he just folds like wet paper.
It is moments like this that make the game equivalent to a kinetic novel.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Would it kill the protag to be more assertive and aggressive?
One moment he is all business, wanting to have a serious talk, then he just folds like wet paper.
It is moments like this that make the game equivalent to a kinetic novel.
Character development needs some time, otherwise it would be kinda boring in the rest of the story, because the MC would be totally predictable. In addition, the MC is confused and very stressed in places due to his memory loss. Put yourself in his shoes, he is surrounded by "strangers" who all want something from him and cannot really empathize with his situation, because only someone who has experienced something like that can do that.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you very wonderful and attractive people out in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you may have noticed, Beta 3 released on the weekend. Which means the teaser post will be coming up soon. And I'm going to show you a little more this time, to maybe get you hyped. This also means that I didn't really have any side effects from the second shot, so thanks to all of you who send me messages and commented regarding that! Just felt a little tired for two days or so. Beta 4 should release this weekend!

I still have a lot of things left I want to do in 0.21. Mainly a nice event with Becca, Mary and Elaine together, something that we didn't really have in the game yet. Maybe a nice evening with them in a bar? Or some romantic dinner with all three of them? Who knows, but it's certainly on my radar. They all got there lewd scenes for this update already though and I think those are extra extra spicy ( plus, more animations for all of them! )

I've also been busy with My New Memories. I finished the complete morning event and also already started to make some renders. The one you see in this post is from this day, I'm not going to spoil you how this event happened or anything like that. That's something you will have to figure out once the update drops. What I can tell you is that the MC will finally accept who he is and the people around him won't hold back anything anymore. And if I mean anything, I mean it. Someone like Lena might even be a little too direct, but that is exactly what the MC needs at the moment anyway. I plan some very interesting events for the second day, especially the one with Morgan on her transgender route will be extremely wholesome. It will be a real bonding experience for both of them since it was usually Anna who helped Morgan with her transitioning. Now that doesn't mean you won't get anything with her if you are not on the transgender route, but the event will be very different and not as wholesome. I guess this is just something I really wanted to do for both of them. The day is going to be as long as the first one so I would say I'm about 25% done with writing for it so far. Since writing for My New Memories goes way faster than it does for My New Family I expect the second day to be out in september. Don't forget, you can play the first very long ingame day of the update if you are Sabrina or higher tier patron!

I also know that I still didn't make the patreon poll regarding game updates, if I should switch between them. I think the fact that I already have beta 3 for My New Family out it wouldn't make much sense to switch now. So I will finish 0.21 for My New Family and then make the patreon poll. This means that I either work on 0.22 once 0.21 is out or I'll finish this My New Memories update and fill it with even more content. That is up to you wonderful people to decide once I make this poll. I personally would prefer to work on My New Memories exclusively once a My New Family update is out and then switch back to My New Family once that update is complete. Keep in mind, if I can work full time on My New Memories you will get an update that is as big as the initial release every few months.

And I think that's it for this week. I'll keep you guys posted if anything comes up. Feel free to share any feedback you have regarding my update plans here or in my dms, they are always open and I promise to respond to every single one of them if I can. Next tuesday is the big two year anniversary and I'm going to make a very long post then. Stay awesome people!

MoreLinks

Jul 27, 2018
I'm not on his patreon, but I think I'd like him to go back and forth. Work on one game until it's update is done, then work on the other until it's update is done.

Normally I'm not too fond of when a dev splits his time into a new game, but I enjoyed MNM so much I think I'd like it here. (still love MNF though)

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Keep in mind, if I can work full time on My New Memories you will get an update that is as big as the initial release every few months.
Don't torture us with the tantalizing possibilities. :)

I'd love that, but of course My New Family is great on it's own, and has lots of fans, so you have to keep them happy too. Have you, Killer7, considered cloning?

Reactions: Herofactory45

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Personally, I have no problems with it if the bust sizes remain within a more realistic range. Especially with Tanja's mother it escalated a bit (don't worry, I'm relatively sure I remember the explanation outside - and inside - the plot) and besides: Do we really want to risk that the tides get screwed up?

But all kidding aside, keeping the proportions "realistic" so far is one of the big points for MNM for me. Besides the great meme potential. Too bad Halloween is already over within the plot, I would find a Halloween party where John, Sarah and Sabrina are dressed up like characters from movies and TV with whom they share first names relatively funny.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
I mean, aside from the choice we think is important for meeting her, I'm top-choice all the way.

Just not into trans girls unfortunately; brain says woman, dick disagrees. Much love to devs like K7 and BD for giving us the choice (even if cis Shauna's story is really weak atm) so we can get at least a semblance of the "true" story.
you know, you can have trans characters and not fuck them ;)

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
yeah and in a choice based game its easy even though you wanna see the characters interaction but in a harem game you can and probably do want to see it all so when the dev doesn't give you a choice you need to make one (tbh I'm always choosing romance and become numb in the scene but that is just me). it isn't controversial as the ntr subject, but it is nice of the dev to acknowledge it and make an effort even if it isn't the way he envisioned the game

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes