4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Personally, I have no problems with it if the bust sizes remain within a more realistic range. Especially with Tanja's mother it escalated a bit (don't worry, I'm relatively sure I remember the explanation outside - and inside - the plot) and besides: Do we really want to risk that the tides get screwed up?

But all kidding aside, keeping the proportions "realistic" so far is one of the big points for MNM for me. Besides the great meme potential. Too bad Halloween is already over within the plot, I would find a Halloween party where John, Sarah and Sabrina are dressed up like characters from movies and TV with whom they share first names relatively funny.

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
I mean, aside from the choice we think is important for meeting her, I'm top-choice all the way.

Just not into trans girls unfortunately; brain says woman, dick disagrees. Much love to devs like K7 and BD for giving us the choice (even if cis Shauna's story is really weak atm) so we can get at least a semblance of the "true" story.
you know, you can have trans characters and not fuck them ;)

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
yeah and in a choice based game its easy even though you wanna see the characters interaction but in a harem game you can and probably do want to see it all so when the dev doesn't give you a choice you need to make one (tbh I'm always choosing romance and become numb in the scene but that is just me). it isn't controversial as the ntr subject, but it is nice of the dev to acknowledge it and make an effort even if it isn't the way he envisioned the game

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
you know, you can have trans characters and not fuck them ;)
I know, I went into my almost pathological inability to skip LIs in a later post. And I also said that I'd be happy to play a game that had sympathetic and realistic depictions of trans people if they weren't LIs. It's a combination of my unfortunate inability to view trans people as romantic options and my desire to not skip out on LIs that's the problem here :p.

Reactions: Herofactory45

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and very cute people in the world!

Another week, another progress update!

As some of you may have noticed I was able to release beta 4 on the weekend. You also got the My New Family teasers for the upcoming update and I think the fourth day is the lewdest and cutest one we had so far in the game. All I'm saying is gingers!

I'm already working on the fifth day and I plan to end this update like I did the other times as well. So no cliffhanger or anything, just a regular wholesome ending. There will be more questions that the MC has to ask certain girls though and I do plan on letting him have some very romantic moments with girls that usually don't like the romantic approach...

As for My New Memories, I don't have that much to report from last week I think. I was mainly focused on My New Family and ran into a little writers block for MNM. I still made some stuff, though, just not as much as I wanted to. I made a few renders and wrote a few lines for the script and I think the writers block is now gone and I can do more. The render you see in this news is still from the morning of the second day, just Sophie casually walking to the bathroom to take a bath while the MC heads downstairs after having a very, very interesting morning ( depending on your decision you made the night before, of course ). I still have big plans for the overall day so I'm sure I will be able to pull something decent of.

Now as you know, tomorrow is the 2nd Anniversary of me launching My New Family. I have some very interesting things planned that won't start tomorrow, but in the month of september. I want to give you amazing people something back for the incredible support I've been receiving in these two years. I'm still planning some things out, but you can expect some kind of fun stuff for everyone, with no strings attached. Some things I have in mind are Steam keys for My New Memories, custom art requests for My New Family, maybe even merch or gift cards for Steam? I don't know, but I will make sure that it's worth it and that everyone has the chance to get something!

And I think that's it for this week. Tomorrow you will get a very long post where I will talk about my experiences over the last year and what the future will bring for my games. And of course you can also expect some more personal stuff from me which I really want to share with this amazing community. Thank you guys so much for sticking with me all this time. See you tomorrow!

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
I think it's about this sentence that's a little irritating, "I expect the second day to be out in september."

Personally, I assumed that it was a typo and that it actually meant the second release.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I think it's about this sentence that's a little irritating, "I expect the second day to be out in september."

Personally, I assumed that it was a typo and that it actually meant the second release.
Ah yeah, that makes more sense. Well, I mean the second beta for patrons. Since I will make the patreon poll after the release of 0.21 for My New Family I'll see where things go :).

Reactions: ggregger33

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
its interesting to see that my new memories and my new familly are basically being made at the same time. sounds confusing to do but so far it looks good

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Two years...It's still insane to think that just two years ago My New Family was released. So much stuff has happened since then, a lot of good things but also some bad things that are still going on. It's difficult for me to find the right words right now, to think about all the things I've done in the last two years. How much my life has changed since I started to work on these games. How good my life has become thanks to all the amazing people that I met on several sites throughout those two years.

When I think back to the times before I worked on My New Family, I don't really see anything good there. I never planned that this would become something that will fill my life as much as it does right now. I thought it would become a hobby and that I would lose interest really fast, like I usually did with things back then. But as all of you know, that never happened. I sticked with it and over time, started to enjoy working on these so much. I can't even compare this to what I did before. Seeing the constant growth on patreon over these two years, receiving so much support that I never imagined was possible. To this day I'm still extremely grateful for each person out there that decides to support me and the games I'm working on.

2020 and 2021 have been very interesting years, to say the least. I never experienced a pandemic in my life and I hope I never have to experience one again ( even though the one we are currently in is still going ). Covid has been causing a lot of problems for so many people in the world, people that are also in this community. People that lost family members, friends to this virus. People that lost their job because covid forced their companies to shut down. And still, even through all of these terrible things, a lot of people never stopped their support. I don't mean financially, I mean just by being a member of the community. By sharing their stories, talking to other people on discord, finding new friends and new things to enjoy. I think this makes me even prouder than the work on my games. That I was able to get this amazing community with helpful and caring people, with no toxicity, no drama and overall amazing persons. That I was able to help some of you just as much as you guys helped me really, really warms my heart.

While my personal life has not been the best in these two years, working on My New Family and My New Memories certainly helped to get through with certain things that happened and things that are still happening. It's funny to me that making a Adult Visual Novel can have such an impact on my life. A positive impact. Writing these stories helps me more than I ever imagined and I'm very happy that I can do this fulltime. And having so many people that care for my health was something I never really expected to happen. So thanks to everyone that send me messages throughout the years, wishing me the best and caring about my well being. You guys are the absolute best persons in the world.

Now since this is my two year anniversary I'm planning some things to finally give you guys something back for all the support you've been giving me. Patreon has very strict rules about these kind of things and I want to make it clear that you don't have to be a patron to participate in any of the things I planned. The only thing that will probably be mandatory is joining the discord, since this will be the easiest method to hold these kind of things ( I can't name them because patreon automatically flags a certain word that starts with give ). And because I value your privacy, especially considering this is a NSFW community after all, I won't be offering something that needs your address. So it will be gift cards for steam or other sites, copies of My New Memories on steam, My New Family custom arts that are usually just for patrons etc etc. It will probably be a thing that will go over the month of september and october, so everyone gets a decent chance to get something!

I want to end this very long post with some of the earliest renders I ever made in daz3d. Since I showed early My New Family stuff last year I wanted to give you guys a few renders to see how my work has (hopefully) improved since then. In those renders you can see early drafts from Sophie. Plans where I wanted to use the same house that I use in My New Family for My New Memories, all these fun little things. Especially Sophie is the character I had to remake the most. The first render of this news was actually the first render that I ever made in daz that contained more than one character. Then more Sophie drafts and one of my first renders with Sabrina!

I also want to give a special shoutout to Beege, my proofreader, who has been with me since almost all of those two years. A lot of things would not have been possible without him.

I think this post has been going for too long already. If you decided to read all of it, you are amazing and if you didn't, well, you are still amazing. Thank you guys so much for making these two years to one of the bests in my whole life, really. I can't wait to continue my work on both of my games and be even more involved with you amazing people. Nothing but love for all of you!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021

Two years...It's still insane to think that just two years ago My New Family was released. So much stuff has happened since then, a lot of good things but also some bad things that are still going on. It's difficult for me to find the right words right now, to think about all the things I've done in the last two years. How much my life has changed since I started to work on these games. How good my life has become thanks to all the amazing people that I met on several sites throughout those two years.
Thank you for all of your work. You are a true artist and I look forward to all that you do.

Jun 11, 2020
I'm probably late to this party as always, but I've been playing this game on Steam and have found it very emotionally satisfying. It's one of the few that's really gotten to me. There's a lot of games out there that just kind of go for the lowest common denominator and dump lewd scenes on the player. This one had some impact.

I appreciate the story development, characters are well done, and it looks great. Very much looking forward to future updates, and if dev is around, keep up the good work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Hardcore1234

Mar 8, 2017
I never try a game at initial release, so I decided to wait for v0.2 to come out.
The wait is killing me! :ROFLMAO:
renders looks great and reading the comments and reviews...
Should I keep on waiting, since I did it 'till now? or give it a go already?
decisions, decisions :unsure:
Maybe I should give a go at MNF while I wait. I kinda hate HS games (except for ripples) so I never tried it.

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
I never try a game at initial release, so I decided to wait for v0.2 to come out.
The wait is killing me! :ROFLMAO:
renders looks great and reading the comments and reviews...
Should I keep on waiting, since I did it 'till now? or give it a go already?
decisions, decisions :unsure:
Maybe I should give a go at MNF while I wait. I kinda hate HS games (except for ripples) so I never tried it.
There's a good chunk of content for a first release (3 hours give or take?), if you do decide to wait for whatever reason, going by what Killer said the next release will be as long as this one, so it's your choice.
I don't love HS either but MNF is good, I'd say try it, you'll figure out pretty quick if it's something you'll enjoy or not.

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Great start to the game, but there are quite a few typos and grammar errors... Maybe you can break your writer's block by playing/reading through what you already have...? It's a technique I've used a few times while writing my own stories, and it could help you iron out some of the roughness of the first part.

Acheron32

Aug 12, 2019
Like what I've seen so far but as written in the overview, This is your journey so here's hoping we are given choices & not rail-roaded down one route.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Like what I've seen so far but as written in the overview, This is your journey so here's hoping we are given choices & not rail-roaded down one route.
The choices will mostly boil down to "I want this girl" or "I don't want this girl", since it's a harem game. There won't be any dark paths or anything, or some corrupting path, or even a perverted path where you peep on your daughters or something like that. The choices will be there and they will have an impact on the game, but no game overs and no choices that will make you play the game over again just to see different stuff.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes