4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
man, i donno if anyone else mentioned this but, the scene with sophie and lina is kinda confusing due to the color coordination being swapped to their respective hair color. might be a good idea to switch them... like really, i have to constantly pay attention to who's saying what, over what is being said with it the way it currently is. >_<

still playing the new update so might comment more later. good stuff like usual killer7!

Last edited:

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I disagree with the above walkthrough mod. My new, improved, walkthrough mod says to choose only the BOTTOM option. Those demanding a walkthrough mod are SURE to be very happy with this! :)

b3488c87

Jul 29, 2021
So i wait and wait and then wait ....... them is come. Good work i know is only the beginning but is f... good.

thank you for good work

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
As expected, this update was a delight to play through.

Getting to spend time with everyone now that they're all being open with the MC was great, and while I thought the first release would have prepared me, this update still managed to hit me in the feels a couple of times.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm loving how this game is developing, great work as always Killer!
Also loving all the MNF references.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
That was one hefty update.
Literally multiple hours of playtime and not once did it lose my interest.
Lewds, feels, a bit of suspense, just an overall good time.
And, as a native speaker, the german drops always made me chuckle.
This is a real feel-good-game, but it's Killer7 , so what did I expect. (y)

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My New Memories [v0.2 fix1] [Killer7] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 706 MB / 258 MB - MyNewMemories-0.2-pc-fix1-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 688 MB / 241 MB - MyNewMemories-0.2-mac-fix1-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Thank you guys so much for the amazing feedback, really. Feels good to wake up to so many positive comments :).

I'm currently preparing to upload the "fixed" version regarding the Sabrina scene in the park ( so you get the option to not do it if you don't want to ). I will update the links in the OP once its done :).

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Excellent update! It is a real shame that it will now take a few months until the next update, as the whole family grows more and more dear to my heart and I really want to know how things will continue here. At least one thing is clear, it will be worth the wait and after 0.3, people will probably be able to speak German fluently. ;)

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Is there no middle ground option with the dialog box? I personally prefer a transparent box over nothing or full as it helps offset the really light background with the white text a lot. I was hoping there would be a hidden F# menu or something where I could set it myself like I can with some other VN games, but I couldn't find it. Oh well. It doesn't change how I feel about the game though, just would have made reading easier for me.

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
Is there a way to modify the ages? While playing it felt like it was an "input their age" question but it wasn't.
EDIT: nevermind I just added a renpy.input to the script.

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Killer - Text against the crosshatch pillows on the couch is almost unreadable. My suggestion is to restore the text box but give the player control over its opacity, or let us change the text color from black to white. I think black against the pillows would be readable and the majority of other scenes white works fine.

Just my feedback for what it's worth...

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
man, i donno if anyone else mentioned this but, the scene with sophie and lina is kinda confusing due to the color coordination being swapped to their respective hair color. might be a good idea to switch them... like really, i have to constantly pay attention to who's saying what, over what is being said with it the way it currently is. >_<

still playing the new update so might comment more later. good stuff like usual killer7!
alright finished playing the update. must say i was pleasantly surprised things accelerated with sabrina. totally saw the pregnancy thing coming. though i honestly thought it was going to be a failed pregnancy due to the car crash... not sure how i feel about that prediction being half right. i mean from a story telling perspective, i think the tragedy would make a better plot point. however from a make things better than they were feel good perspective i'm glad it wasn't the case. so kinda mixed on that subject.

also jeez is bethany chill about sex talk. that alone says a lot about her. mostly in the interesting character trait sense. there's no way she doesn't know about MC and sabrina after she almost walked in on them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Killer - Text against the crosshatch pillows on the couch is almost unreadable. My suggestion is to restore the text box but give the player control over its opacity, or let us change the text color from black to white. I think black against the pillows would be readable and the majority of other scenes white works fine.

Just my feedback for what it's worth...
I will add a screens.rpy to the OP kater that will re enable the textbox background. This is also just a bandaid fix until I figured the other options out. Give me a bit :)

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
Really want to play the new release, but getting the dreaded "Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?" error, even loading earlier saves and autosaves doesn't work.

From some minor researching, as this happens on more than a few games (drives me absolutely nuts, almost as if Ren'Py is blueballing me), it appears this issue occurs when variables are changed from a prior version.

Any chance of getting a proper save from the end of the last release as I really do not want to re-read all that again.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "Y:\Users\cuculain\Documents\F95\My New Memories\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "Y:\Users\cuculain\Documents\F95\My New Memories\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "Y:\Users\cuculain\Documents\F95\My New Memories\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "Y:\Users\cuculain\Documents\F95\My New Memories\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "Y:\Users\cuculain\Documents\F95\My New Memories\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "Y:\Users\cuculain\Documents\F95\My New Memories\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "Y:\Users\cuculain\Documents\F95\My New Memories\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "Y:\Users\cuculain\Documents\F95\My New Memories\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "Y:\Users\cuculain\Documents\F95\My New Memories\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "Y:\Users\cuculain\Documents\F95\My New Memories\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "Y:\Users\cuculain\Documents\F95\My New Memories\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "Y:\Users\cuculain\Documents\F95\My New Memories\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "Y:\Users\cuculain\Documents\F95\My New Memories\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "Y:\Users\cuculain\Documents\F95\My New Memories\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "Y:\Users\cuculain\Documents\F95\My New Memories\renpy\loadsave.py", line 770, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "Y:\Users\cuculain\Documents\F95\My New Memories\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "Y:\Users\cuculain\Documents\F95\My New Memories\renpy\python.py", line 1815, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "Y:\Users\cuculain\Documents\F95\My New Memories\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
My New Memories 0.2
Wed Nov 24 19:09:34 2021
Never mind, the absolute oldest autosave before it 'rolls off' works, so I've only lost 10 minutes of reading. Let the reading begin!

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes