4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

taru

Apr 23, 2018
doctors don't act like that I like this game but the beginning the way the doctor acts is ridiculous.

Last edited:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Is it just me or does Lina remind others of Alice from MNF? Adopted redhead who emulates the architectural profession of one of her parents? No criticism and it may just be an amusing mix of coincidence and Killer7's obvious love for architecture. Am not quite through with this update yet, but this update is very well done and fun.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Is it just me or does Lina remind others of Alice from MNF? Adopted redhead who emulates the architectural profession of one of her parents? No criticism and it may just be an amusing mix of coincidence and Killer7's obvious love for architecture. Am not quite through with this update yet, but this update is very well done and fun.
Until you pointed it out I never really thought about this but you're right, they share these traits. I don't have a problem with that though and I hope the players don't mind either :D

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
Is it just me or does Lina remind others of Alice from MNF? Adopted redhead who emulates the architectural profession of one of her parents?
There's definitely some similarities with that, but I didn't mind.
Besides that though, Lina's personality is pretty different, probably helped by the fact that she's been part of the family for a longer time, you can see that when she interacts with her sisters.
Until you pointed it out I never really thought about this
Honestly I thought it was another reference, but I'll take a fun coincidence.

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
Binged the update last night and loved every minute of it.
Calling it now, Yukiko is gonna be our first in the younger generation and I don't think she's gonna take nearly as long as Killer keeps alluding to regarding the trio either. Feels like she inherited all of her mother's "go for what you want" attitude.
Darn it.. I was going to call that! Her mother is already pretty much offering her up on a platter :D

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
Until you pointed it out I never really thought about this but you're right, they share these traits. I don't have a problem with that though and I hope the players don't mind either :D
It's perfectly natural that there will be some traits that are going to be similar as there are only so many traits that exist after all. Heck you could say that Sarah is like Lucy, just with her anger setting turned up to max (and obviously no cute tail/ears :( )

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
Killer7 Any chance you're going to "right size" MCs dick? I really don't see how you can expect to have decent scenes/animations with a few of the longer term LIs as is.. right now it's just a tad ridiculous :)

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
seems none of my saves works, get error on all my save files :(
Try one of your autosaves, they might work ( the A under the load screen )

Killer7 Any chance you're going to "right size" MCs dick? I really don't see how you can expect to have decent scenes/animations with a few of the longer term LIs as is.. right now it's just a tad ridiculous :)
Sounds like you are a bit jealous of mcs dick? :Kappa: But I'm not sure. Probably not, I'll think about it when the time comes.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Why do I suddenly have to think about the muppets, or "hand" puppets in general? :LOL: But I wouldn't change anything, it's just the German standard size. :KEK:

sabanana

Jan 11, 2021
I really want to like this game, because it looks great, and also killer7, so you know... But I find it impossible to want to have anything to do with either of the sisters or Lena because of all the secrets and bullshit. ("I promise to answer any questions you have. Except that, and that and also that.")
How much content will I miss if I don't want a relationship with any of those 3?

Reactions: weirdscix

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Sounds like you are a bit jealous of mcs dick? :Kappa: But I'm not sure. Probably not, I'll think about it when the time comes.
Jealous or not, you can't deny he has a bit of a Pferdeschwengel.

I really want to like this game, because it looks great, and also killer7, so you know... But I find it impossible to want to have anything to do with either of the sisters or Lena because of all the secrets and bullshit. ("I promise to answer any questions you have. Except that, and that and also that.")
How much content will I miss if I don't want a relationship with any of those 3?
Just stick it out man, they finally drop all the BS in the new chapter.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
All of this should be seen in context. The MC has lost his memory and knows nothing about his previous life/family situation. How would you react if your sister-in-law told you out of the blue "Oh yes, by the way, we fuck regularly like rabbits and oh, almost forgot, your niece is also your daughter!"? I don't know how much of the content you have already played, but in the 0.2 update the situation became significantly different regarding the secrets.

Last edited:
Reactions: GbolnHunter

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
If the secrets thing is the only thing that bothers you, you should play this update then, all of that stops.
If you skip their relationships, I imagine you'll miss quite a bit for now, but it depends on how Killer is developing the routes here compared to MNF, which is more focused on the harem route first.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes