Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Patch for 0.8 is W I P (work in progress)
Be patient and wait for it to be completed
It's not that difficult to change.
Just open script.rpy with notepad++ and change Demi to Mom in characters def.

Mentax

Feb 25, 2019
It's not that difficult to change.
Just open script.rpy with notepad++ and change Demi to Mom in characters def.
Yes thats what i do. I was just answering someone who did not seem to realise what WIP means. Cheers anyway and thanks

Lothric21

Oct 30, 2017
Yep, 3 of his women get kidnapped and raped.

3rd one happened this update.

With that and with how this one was taken it officially makes the MC the single most useless prick ever to grace a visual novel.

You know someone is coming to kidnap someone you love do you....

A - let them walk around town on their own.

B - do everything you can to try and keep them safe.

If your answer is A then congrats, you are now the MC of this game.

Not to mention that now he's completely given up looking for his mother who is now the cumdump of 2 futa demons. I don't know if the dev is just trolling people at this point, he's constantly making the MC look like a dumb cunt.
I believe the dev is getting a lot patrons with this approach else why in the world such updates are released (3 times in a row)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I believe the dev is getting a lot patrons with this approach else why in the world such updates are released (3 times in a row)
If it works for the dev them all the power to him but it isn't doing any favours to the story and that's all I care about.

I used to love this game. I defended it when Karen was kidnapped, I was a bit put off when Demi was taken but thought that would be the last and now we're on our third member of his harem being kidnapped and raped.

If that's what the dev needs to do to please his audience then i'm glad it's worked for him but he's completely shit on his own story to do it and I can't defend it any more nor is it an a place where I can even call it remotely enjoyable.

Rapes in games don;t bother me if they serve a story purpose but when it keeps happening I have to start questioning just how useful the MC is and this one is completely useless.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So after reading a bit the thread and the reviews, the dev shot at his own foot by adding unavoidable rape and ntr did I get that right?
Yep.

It's not so much the kidnap and rape that's the main problem it's the fact that the MC has done nothing to find them. It was the police that found his sister when she was taken and so far, after 8 months missing in game, no one is looking for his mother. His cousin was kidnapped this update.

Not only can he not protect his women despite the game constantly hammering on about how awesome he is supposed to be, once they are taken he doesn't bother about them.

Not 10 minutes before his cousin was taken he was telling her he'll keep her safe ..... by letting her walk in town on her own knowing someone was about to take her.

It's less about the rapes and more about how useless the dev has made his own MC.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
0 expectations ..... lower them.

I'll tell you why. Remember Linda, his cousin who was being whored out who escaped and came to him for protection?

Well her step father turns up, flat out tells the MC he's going to be taking her and the MC says "lets wait and do nothing".....

10 minutes later she's walking through town on her own and she gets kidnapped by that very same step father. Not a single person was watching out for her despite knowing she's about to be taken.

If that doesn't make him the biggest idiot to have ever been made into pixels I don't know what would. Granted they didn't know Demi was going to be taken but when his sister was kidnapped they knew someone was looking for her too. This is the second time they had advance warning and did absolutely nothing all the while trying to tell us how awesome he is.

He didn't once attempt to find Demi this update either who is now the cumdump of the mother superior and her sister.

I'll give this update 1 due, there is a hot as fuck scene with Linda's new boss, short haired Asian woman.

I've defended the game and dismissed any doubt I had in previous updates but this has turned into an utter shit show.

:unsure: :unsure: This is funny it reminded me of the last update of the game "Reunion" the sister of the mc is being blackmail the mc has the power to help her but at the moment of doing it the dev decides that the mc "has more important things than the family" .

And here it has already become something normal apparently, even with the warnings that you say occur they do not take measures to prevent the kidnapping :KEK::KEK: the mc at this moment seems an idiot useless, a pity the game at first was good but if the same situation is repeated 3 times...

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Not only that from what I understand, MC implicitly gives his blessing by doing fuck all to prevent it (I haven't played this since the Karen kidnapping/rape).
Yep.

It's not so much the kidnap and rape that's the main problem it's the fact that the MC has done nothing to find them. It was the police that found his sister when she was taken and so far, after 8 months missing in game, no one is looking for his mother. His cousin was kidnapped this update.

Not only can he not protect his women despite the game constantly hammering on about how awesome he is supposed to be, once they are taken he doesn't bother about them.

Not 10 minutes before his cousin was taken he was telling her he'll keep her safe ..... by letting her walk in town on her own knowing someone was about to take her.

It's less about the rapes and more about how useless the dev has made his own MC.
Well thats a speedrun any% on loosing money and player base honestly

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
To be honest, the rumour is he's actually doing quite well with it. Seems some of his patrons are paying him quite a bit for this.

I do not know to what extent that could be true but from the patreon posts I do not know if it could be said that he is doing very well with the choices he has made in the game, although the number of patreons is not shown, the Like and comments in these posts are almost non-existent (I have been a patreon of some devs who at the beginning had 20 patreons and there is always more than 1 comment or like per post), perhaps those who follow this dev are shy to comment but if he is not generating a lot of profit but still continues to make the story that he wants great for him. (maybe I'm totally wrong)

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
Umm, what about next?
War is just begining. Can't wait to see MC bang his enemy!
And don't forget hot babes too :) Screenshot_20210904-233347_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So after reading a bit the thread and the reviews, the dev shot at his own foot by adding unavoidable rape and ntr did I get that right?
Both the rape and ntr (the mc is never cucked) have been there from almost the very beginning. Does "shot at his own foot" mean succeeding now?

This vn isn't for everyone but it isn't pretending to be something it's not. It's a fast paced vn with a lot of kink scenes.

I thoroughly enjoy it myself.

Reactions: woody

Lyve

Aug 6, 2021
Both the rape and ntr (the mc is never cucked) have been there from almost the very beginning. Does "shot at his own foot" mean succeeding now?

This vn isn't for everyone but it isn't pretending to be something it's not. It's a fast paced vn with a lot of kink scenes.

I thoroughly enjoy it myself.
Who is the visual novel for?

Gamer241090

Jul 1, 2021
CRAP from update 6 to 8 the pointless rape the mc more intrested in sex then protecting family the moment he got one back he instantly lose another and it is taking far to long get them back what is the point of option when their one to start with worse game ever and i have played many

Dan941

Mar 4, 2019
Changes:
The step-family are now blood relatives and certain parts have been either re-written or removed to accomodate this.
You can now change the MC's name.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please don't post faults found to this thread, please PM me instead.

To install, overwrite the existing file in the game folder and starting a new game may be necessary.

09/06 - Patch 0.7a released
04/09 - Patch 0.8a WIP

For the impatient wankers amongst you - there are over 20,000 lines of code I have to go through each update so it takes a fair amount of time for me to update this patch. I may look at changing the patch in the future but I doubt a quicker method is possible.

Thanks to
FaceCrap for some of the work he has contributed to this patch.
I don't see the attachment link?

Reactions: JenMistress

serch2103

Nov 18, 2020
Changes:
The step-family are now blood relatives and certain parts have been either re-written or removed to accomodate this.
You can now change the MC's name.

Please don't post faults found to this thread, please PM me instead.

To install, overwrite the existing file in the game folder and starting a new game may be necessary.

09/06 - Patch 0.7a released
04/09 - Patch 0.8a WIP

For the impatient wankers amongst you - there are over 20,000 lines of code I have to go through each update so it takes a fair amount of time for me to update this patch. I may look at changing the patch in the future but I doubt a quicker method is possible.

Thanks to
FaceCrap for some of the work he has contributed to this patch.
Where is the link to download de file?

Reactions: JenMistress

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Soooo... the game was good ; can't deny it. It takes a moment to truly "start" but once the machine's going, it's good. Plenty of sex, plenty of girls with different bodies and sometimes kinks, a nice story with some well done fantasy (even if the cliche of the magical dick is strong here, and the MC is giving a lot of "my love", "I love you", etc... to girls he just met, but we can gloss over it)

The kidnapping of Karen was pretty well handled, aside from MC way too much happy to screw everything in a 300 miles radius while one of his love/sister is abducted and abused/raped, but he find her pretty fast and act on it.

The kidnapping of Linda was....pretty weak (WTH were you doing outside and alone, girl ? Tired of being unslaved maybe....)

But once again, MC acted as soon as he could and when he found the place (after fucking a random prostitute ofc, it's been 5 minutes, his balls took a shade of blue already), he freed them and all was well.

Now.... Demi's abduction.... while it has plenty of hot moment, I admit I loved the scenes with Mother Superior and her Sister on Demi and I wish there was more; MC's is wayyyy to cool about it and wayyyy to balls deep into everyone while Demi gets filled 24/7.

I know he must keep his cool and let the spies take care of it ; but come on... That's the First Consort and his mom.... Months of MC with an army scouting the land and fucking random monster girls would have made more sense...

Also, Demi is supposedly the protector even without her memory ; now she's an endoctrinated cumdumpster enslaved and in love (hello Stockholm, how's it going ?) with M. Superior and her sis. Is it even possible to get her back to her old self, now that she has more cum than blood inside her and forgotten her current life (let alone the previous one) ? I'm worried....

Anyway I'm curious to see what's next, I just hope the next kidnapping will be taken more seriously by the MC.

And as always, big thanks to the dev ; there was plenty of good moments so I certainly don't want to sound ungrateful :giggle:, just giving my 2 cents

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes