-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Anyone else thinks Karen looks way too old sometimes? She's supposed to be 20.

View attachment 1343298

She looks like she's almost 50 here. The wrinkles on the neck, around the nose and under the lip and eyes are all signs of aging and lacking collagen.
I honestly think she looks older than Demi, decades older.
I definitely wondered that myself at least some of the time. At least remove the wrinkles if nothing else. The dev should learn how to de-age in DAZ instead of just taking the assets as he finds them.

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
All I can say is they better get his ass moving towards the rescue of Demi, as soon as he found out Lorna was gone he was out there, 6 months of not even bothering to look was not good! It might push me over the edge if its not well under way if not completed by the end of this next release.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
NTR WARNING! This "game" is missing quite ALOT of tags.
Um, ntr is already a tag here. Also, if you want more tags added, report the OP, choose "Other" for the reason, and in the text area provided, indicate what tags you believe are missing.

Last edited:

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Is pregnancy already implemented? I see in labels that it includes it.

Mar 28, 2018
Yep you are right, there is an ntr tag in the header list, but then there is no ntr tag in the genre spoiler list on the header page ... so although it is a minor point imho the dev needs to sort out a consistent approach ...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of My Ordinary Extraordinary Life v9.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 19.01.2022 (v9.0)

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
My Ordinary Extraordinary Life [Ch.8] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.15 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.12 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 540 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 523 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yep you are right, there is an ntr tag in the header list, but then there is no ntr tag in the genre spoiler list on the header page ... so although it is a minor point imho the dev needs to sort out a consistent approach ...
Dev doesn't have control of the thread, nothing to do with him.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Fuck.. is it unavoidable?
Yep, 3 of his women get kidnapped and raped.

3rd one happened this update.

With that and with how this one was taken it officially makes the MC the single most useless prick ever to grace a visual novel.

You know someone is coming to kidnap someone you love do you....

A - let them walk around town on their own.

B - do everything you can to try and keep them safe.

If your answer is A then congrats, you are now the MC of this game.

Not to mention that now he's completely given up looking for his mother who is now the cumdump of 2 futa demons. I don't know if the dev is just trolling people at this point, he's constantly making the MC look like a dumb cunt.

Mar 3, 2020
Well time to try the update and see how much more fucked up the story gets. At this point my expectations are 0 anyway.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Changes:
The step-family are now blood relatives and certain parts have been either re-written or removed to accomodate this.
You can now change the MC's name.

Please don't post faults found to this thread, please PM me instead.

To install, overwrite the existing file in the game folder and starting a new game may be necessary.

09/06 - Patch 0.7a released
04/09 - Patch 0.8a WIP

Thanks to
FaceCrap for some of the work he has contributed to this patch.
I do´nt find the patch 0.8 a??

Mar 3, 2020
I'd say the dev probably has a supporter or 2 that's into rape and other screwed up kinks so her caters to them. Either that or it's his own fucked up kink fetish. To watch someone you love be raped.

Reactions: User1230

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well time to try the update and see how much more fucked up the story gets. At this point my expectations are 0 anyway.
0 expectations ..... lower them.

I'll tell you why. Remember Linda, his cousin who was being whored out who escaped and came to him for protection?

Well her step father turns up, flat out tells the MC he's going to be taking her and the MC says "lets wait and do nothing".....

10 minutes later she's walking through town on her own and she gets kidnapped by that very same step father. Not a single person was watching out for her despite knowing she's about to be taken.

If that doesn't make him the biggest idiot to have ever been made into pixels I don't know what would. Granted they didn't know Demi was going to be taken but when his sister was kidnapped they knew someone was looking for her too. This is the second time they had advance warning and did absolutely nothing all the while trying to tell us how awesome he is.

He didn't once attempt to find Demi this update either who is now the cumdump of the mother superior and her sister.

I'll give this update 1 due, there is a hot as fuck scene with Linda's new boss, short haired Asian woman.

I've defended the game and dismissed any doubt I had in previous updates but this has turned into an utter shit show.

Reactions: Cruzomon and Chimba

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
Changes:
The step-family are now blood relatives and certain parts have been either re-written or removed to accomodate this.
You can now change the MC's name.

Please don't post faults found to this thread, please PM me instead.

To install, overwrite the existing file in the game folder and starting a new game may be necessary.

09/06 - Patch 0.7a released
04/09 - Patch 0.8a WIP

Thanks to
FaceCrap for some of the work he has contributed to this patch.
Where is the patch dude ?

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes