Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Who is the visual novel for?
In my opinion extreme kink fans. There is love but it's only shown with 2 characters. Rape fans will be happy. True ntr (as the tag here is) will be disappointed there is no jealousy, pain or cucking of the mc.

Those who want virgin and more pure interests will not like it. Hardcore harem fans will not enjoy this.. Those that don't like dark themes, besides rape there are endings that will kill you..., will not like this either.

Sick humor fans will probably enjoy it.

It's really unique. It's not like any other vn I can think of besides maybe scars of fate. I don't know if I gave you the answer you seek but I tried to be truthful and thorough.

Reactions: Howdo
Jul 18, 2017
Changes:
The step-family are now blood relatives and certain parts have been either re-written or removed to accomodate this.
You can now change the MC's name.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please don't post faults found to this thread, please PM me instead.

To install, overwrite the existing file in the game folder and starting a new game may be necessary.

09/06 - Patch 0.7a released
04/09 - Patch 0.8a WIP

For the impatient wankers amongst you - there are over 20,000 lines of code I have to go through each update so it takes a fair amount of time for me to update this patch. I may look at changing the patch in the future but I doubt a quicker method is possible.

Thanks to
FaceCrap for some of the work he has contributed to this patch.

Thanks for the hard work, i patiently await your IC patch :giggle:

Reactions: JenMistress

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As far as who the game is for, at one point it had all the potential in the world.

Sure it had some kinks on the extreme side like beastiality but that was only 1 character and easily avoided for those not into it.

Karens kidnapping was a deal breaker for some but it didn't really damage any characters in a major way and was over the next update so I didn't mind that so much.

Demi's kidnapping and the fact she's been missing in game for over 8 months is another matter entirely. The MC is supposed to be a major badass that big bad is scared of and while the woman he claimed was important to him and that he loved was taken .... he spent 8 months fucking the rest of his harem giving zero fucks.

Now we're onto the third one being taken and i'm pretty sure it's planning on a 4th with his fake aunt/fake mom/Succubus being the target.

The plot has long since been forgot about with absolutely nothing this update moving things forward with the queen and is now a "who's gonna be kidnapped next" bet sim.

I'm gonna bet the 5th will be the sisters girlfriend, tattoo'd blonde.

Last edited:

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Changes:
The step-family are now blood relatives and certain parts have been either re-written or removed to accomodate this.

To install, overwrite the existing file in the game folder and starting a new game may be necessary.

04/09 - Patch 0.8a WIP

For the impatient wankers amongst you - there are over 20,000 lines of code I have to go through each update so it takes a fair amount of time for me to update this patch. I may look at changing the patch in the future but I doubt a quicker method is possible.

Thanks to
I read this. but I don't see a link for the patch.....How do you Install It?

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
I have a feeling that Mother Superior will be an important ally to MC against the Hellion King with the help of MC's mother (as lover of both MC and MS)

Seem that Ducarious is slowly getting there and recognising most of his consorts.

• Angry
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
I have a feeling that Mother Superior will be an important ally to MC against the Hellion King with the help of MC's mother (as lover of both MC and MS)

Seem that Ducarious is slowly getting there and recognising most of his consorts.
After the last update, I tend to agree with this. I thought I would be more frustrated that the Demi situation wasn't resolved yet but it gave me enough to show some sort of movement in the right direction. If it was completely ignored then i wouldn't have been happy at all!

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well Demi the mom figure is of my love interest list .. She enjoying that shemale cock a bit too much

Possible NTR tag needed for that since she is a love interest

But other then that im done with Demi

Also wtf is up with the MC hes just going about his life like nothing happend while his mom or demi as she is called is missing for months

And Demi i get the whole survival routine ... But she clearly gets way too comfertable in that role

I dont even wanna rescue her anymore let her enjoy with those shemale nuns she basicly a ruined character by now

Also the game says u have choices ... Yeah two choices game over or get on with this rape ntr bs show

That MC did one thing get a platoon of soldiers together but hey lets train for months while the mom Demi gets transformed into a cum slut for shemale nuns

And i have this fucked up feeling we will eventually free her and have to take those shemale nuns with us caus she is now their pet

Man this game been going downhill as off late

Last edited:

Andrewwood

Aug 7, 2019
just loaded the latest version 8a it's full of exceptions to many to note almost every other click you get one, using the ignore half the time you get another one the other half you are back to the VN
I've deleted it and will attempt a fresh download and install

Spirel

Jun 12, 2020
Changes:

04/09 - Patch 8.0a released - version number changed to more closely match game version.

For the impatient wankers amongst you (If you PM'd me asking for the file while I was still working on it this is you!) - there are over 20,000 lines of code I have to go through each update (probably 30,000-35,000 for 9.0) so it takes a fair amount of time for me to update this patch. I may look at changing the patch in the future but I doubt a quicker method is possible.

Thanks to
unfortunatly i cant use this , it just shows as if your just posting a skript theirs nothing to download for me.

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes