Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
Changes:
The step-family are now blood relatives and certain parts have been either re-written or removed to accomodate this.
You can now change the MC's name.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please don't post faults found to this thread, please PM me instead.

To install, overwrite the existing file in the game folder and starting a new game may be necessary.

09/06 - Patch 0.7a released
04/09 - Patch 8.0a released - version number changed to more closely match game version.

For the impatient wankers amongst you (If you PM'd me asking for the file while I was still working on it this is you!) - there are over 20,000 lines of code I have to go through each update (probably 30,000-35,000 for 9.0) so it takes a fair amount of time for me to update this patch. I may look at changing the patch in the future but I doubt a quicker method is possible.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks to
FaceCrap for some of the work he has contributed to this patch.
Mb you'll make this patch downloadble?

Reactions: orgyd69

OutOfFuxs2Give

Ex-Triple A Game Developer Now Lawyer
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
For these who are getting exception, it because the mc is not defined in the script.rpy file. Download this and open it and change the XXX to your mc name. Serious, it's a 30 second fix and I was translating into Japanese and caught it.

Last edited:

Kygeir

May 28, 2019
I had forgotten this one, then seen the update and thought I'd pick it back up again. What did I find? A raging fucking rape and cuck fest in the newer chapters, with no way to avoid it, it's just thrown in your face or you get a dead or bad ending. Nice. It's not hard to see where this is going, so I'm going to permanently forget this one with the ignore thread button. I love that thing.

ed3k47

Aug 7, 2018
I see some of you are seeing the sisters rapping demi, i am looking at it in a different way, leeta and the superior mother was from the earth realm before the change, and maybe will join the red queen, i am looking at it as they are also consorts of the mc but don't realize it, they seem to love demi and don't know the mc is as of yet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
I see some of you are seeing the sisters rapping demi, i am looking at it in a different way, leeta and the superior mother was from the earth realm before the change, and maybe will join the red queen, i am looking at it as they are also consorts of the mc but don't realize it, they seem to love demi and don't know the mc is as of yet.
After Chapter 7 i would have disagreed with you, but during Chapter 8 it seems like that is what they are foreshadowing. I probably would have given it up with no resolution to the Demi situation if i hadn't of seen that coming up... Hopefully we have some movement in the next one as it has been way too long.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
dev should just quit after chapter 5... the rape ntr and cum swapping xenanigans ruined it. first 5 chapters -> alpha male; 5+ complete cuck fest it doesnt even seem to be the same dev. just a shame another game down the trash pile. good luck with it anyway.
Yes fuck everyone, like me, who is enjoying this. We have to stop this vn because someone doesn't like the content!...

Oh shit here is an idea how about those that don't like the content quit playing the vn and the dev can continue for those that do enjoy it !?! Genius!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yes fuck everyone, like me, who is enjoying this. We have to stop this vn because someone doesn't like the content!...

Oh shit here is an idea how about those that don't like the content quit playing the vn and the dev can continue for those that do enjoy it !?! Genius!
Absolutely. I do have some issues with the game.
  • The Engrish translation is quite bad. Nobody in the history of all of English, has ever actually said "Boo-hoo-hooo". Even when this was in film in the early 20th century, it was cringe. Nobody liked it then, and nobody likes it now. Even using *sobs* is massively better, and using that isn't even that great. But that's only one example. Ordering of phrases, word choices, etc., all bespeak something poorly translated. Kudos to the dev for either translating himself or at least going to the effort of getting it translated for a broader audience, but minus points for thinking this is good enough, instead of getting an editor or skilled translator.
  • The writing is hit and miss. There are places where the writing is actually pretty strong, and there are places where it's either over-the-top or just poorly written, making it pretty painful. But I can look past all of that, even if I physically roll my eyes sometimes.
  • There are way too many women that the MC bangs. He should have 12 STIs by now. Fortunately, this issue is mitigated by the fact that most of them are one-and-dones (at least, it seems mostly true), so the focus on the major characters can be decently consistent throughout releases.
  • The game-overs are mostly pointless. Basically, once you've played a little bit, you just always save at any choice, pick something, and if you get game over you just reload / roll back. Since that's so easy, IDK what the point of having them is. That said, they don't really take away from the game for me; they are more of a curiosity: why even have them?
  • Some events are over-the-top, even by my standards which typically allow a fairly broad amount of leeway in what a writer can get away with. (That doesn't mean I think writing is good when I keep playing; it just means that I can overlook that to enjoy what good things are in the game.) The giant plane game-overs are an example of this.
The overall story is quite strong, I think. It's not only unique but also well plotted and paced generally. (An exception is how damned quickly the MC beds nearly every single woman in the game.) I'm invested in the characters, I'm intrigued by where the story will go, and I enjoy the wild variety of scenery. So I am loving playing this game still, 100%. The criticisms I've listed don't mean the game is unplayable — not by a long shot. If they did, I wouldn't be here still. *cough* *cough* *maybe some others should take the hint*

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I can't remember now; is Angie's hair supposed to change color while having sex / partial life drain from Jena? Did the story explain this earlier and I'm forgetting? It seems to be a temporary effect, since her hair went back to brunette afterward.

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
Absolutely. I do have some issues with the game.
  • The Engrish translation is quite bad. Nobody in the history of all of English, has ever actually said "Boo-hoo-hooo". Even when this was in film in the early 20th century, it was cringe. Nobody liked it then, and nobody likes it now. Even using *sobs* is massively better, and using that isn't even that great. But that's only one example. Ordering of phrases, word choices, etc., all bespeak something poorly translated. Kudos to the dev for either translating himself or at least going to the effort of getting it translated for a broader audience, but minus points for thinking this is good enough, instead of getting an editor or skilled translator.
  • The writing is hit and miss. There are places where the writing is actually pretty strong, and there are places where it's either over-the-top or just poorly written, making it pretty painful. But I can look past all of that, even if I physically roll my eyes sometimes.
  • There are way too many women that the MC bangs. He should have 12 STIs by now. Fortunately, this issue is mitigated by the fact that most of them are one-and-dones (at least, it seems mostly true), so the focus on the major characters can be decently consistent throughout releases.
  • The game-overs are mostly pointless. Basically, once you've played a little bit, you just always save at any choice, pick something, and if you get game over you just reload / roll back. Since that's so easy, IDK what the point of having them is. That said, they don't really take away from the game for me; they are more of a curiosity: why even have them?
  • Some events are over-the-top, even by my standards which typically allow a fairly broad amount of leeway in what a writer can get away with. (That doesn't mean I think writing is good when I keep playing; it just means that I can overlook that to enjoy what good things are in the game.) The giant plane game-overs are an example of this.
The overall story is quite strong, I think. It's not only unique but also well plotted and paced generally. (An exception is how damned quickly the MC beds nearly every single woman in the game.) I'm invested in the characters, I'm intrigued by where the story will go, and I enjoy the wild variety of scenery. So I am loving playing this game still, 100%. The criticisms I've listed don't mean the game is unplayable — not by a long shot. If they did, I wouldn't be here still. *cough* *cough* *maybe some others should take the hint*
Well said, I have been hooked on the game since i discovered it (was up to chapter 5 by that point). My only main frustration is the same as a lot of people have mentioned (the Demi situation is taking way too long to resolve). Maybe if he had of change the x weeks later to 1 week rather than more at a time then it would be better to what he is meant to represent. Remember when Lorna was out as soon as he found out he went out with one other to rescue her. So it lacks a bit of consistency there. But overall its a very original storyline.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well said, I have been hooked on the game since i discovered it (was up to chapter 5 by that point). My only main frustration is the same as a lot of people have mentioned (the Demi situation is taking way too long to resolve). Maybe if he had of change the x weeks later to 1 week rather than more at a time then it would be better to what he is meant to represent. Remember when Lorna was out as soon as he found out he went out with one other to rescue her. So it lacks a bit of consistency there. But overall its a very original storyline.
I agree somewhat, but I feel like there's also a bit of a difference here. Literally nobody knows where she's being kept. The closest to knowing is that Jena realizes they were succubi taking her. But as the game has shown, there are multiple monasteries scattered around the separate realm where the succubi live, so finding her would be nigh on impossible in this situation.

However, I do wish the MC would more often ask about whether there were progress, express emotion at missing her, etc. The fact that this isn't really done does bother me a bit; if you're trying to show an emotional connection between characters, they should show it more. But I don't think the MC should go off trying to find her. He is from earth and knows next to nothing of other realms; he would only get himself killed trying to find her. If Demi did eventually get rescued, then, how devastated would she be to know her lover-son is no more?

What's more, the entirety of the Red Queen's people would lose their current incarnation of Ducarius. From the sounds of things (based on what the Abbess said in this release), I don't think the Red Queen has time for another rebirth of Ducarius to happen. And, like the Abbess says in this release, if the Red Queen's people fall the Hellions will march on everyone else eventually. Earth itself is probably also at risk of being lost. There's too much at stake if all of existence is going to be lost.

I'm in no way happy about Demi's situation, but I do think it's too easy to jump to the "rescue her now" mindset. I feel like there's literally nothing that can be done by Ducarius, Jena, or the Red Queen's people. Personally, given some of the things revealed in this release (as has been already discussed on this thread), I would expect that Soreana will eventually defect entirely and bring Leeta and Demi with her.

So Demi won't really get rescued per se, but she'll be returned during that and eventually get back to Ducarius. I think this would easily solve the problem of no one knowing how to find Demi while still getting her back to her old life. That comes, unfortunately, with succubal addiction/enslavement and extreme mental trauma lingering for . . . well, possibly forever.

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
I agree somewhat, but I feel like there's also a bit of a difference here. Literally nobody knows where she's being kept. The closest to knowing is that Jena realizes they were succubi taking her. But as the game has shown, there are multiple monasteries scattered around the separate realm where the succubi live, so finding her would be nigh on impossible in this situation.

However, I do wish the MC would more often ask about whether there were progress, express emotion at missing her, etc. The fact that this isn't really done does bother me a bit; if you're trying to show an emotional connection between characters, they should show it more. But I don't think the MC should go off trying to find her. He is from earth and knows next to nothing of other realms; he would only get himself killed trying to find her. If Demi did eventually get rescued, then, how devastated would she be to know her lover-son is no more?

What's more, the entirety of the Red Queen's people would lose their current incarnation of Ducarius. From the sounds of things (based on what the Abbess said in this release), I don't think the Red Queen has time for another rebirth of Ducarius to happen. And, like the Abbess says in this release, if the Red Queen's people fall the Hellions will march on everyone else eventually. Earth itself is probably also at risk of being lost. There's too much at stake if all of existence is going to be lost.

I'm in no way happy about Demi's situation, but I do think it's too easy to jump to the "rescue her now" mindset. I feel like there's literally nothing that can be done by Ducarius, Jena, or the Red Queen's people. Personally, given some of the things revealed in this release (as has been already discussed on this thread), I would expect that Soreana will eventually defect entirely and bring Leeta and Demi with her.

So Demi won't really get rescued per se, but she'll be returned during that and eventually get back to Ducarius. I think this would easily solve the problem of no one knowing how to find Demi while still getting her back to her old life. That comes, unfortunately, with succubal addiction/enslavement and extreme mental trauma lingering for . . . well, possibly forever.
You definitely put it a lot better than i did and took the words out of my head. I should have used the words "more of an effort" not to go and rescue her. Keeping on with life without any action at all (other than having the spies looking for her) seemed a little off character for me. Hopefully in the next release we get some sort of movement there.

ed3k47

Aug 7, 2018
well if you remember, the red queen spies found the tower where leeta and demi are at the end of the last chapter, so something will probably happen soon

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
well if you remember, the red queen spies found the tower where leeta and demi are at the end of the last chapter, so something will probably happen soon
Yeah. And that's a little of the point I was making. The MC shouldn't go out searching for her; the Red Queen's people should, if anyone's going to try to find her.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I do not understand why this game gives many of its options if when you do not choose the one that the dev has decided is the one that he wants, he gives you game over. If what you are trying to do is give the feeling that the player decides things, the only thing that really does is make you angry and frustrated
I'm sorry for my English

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I do not understand why this game gives many of its options if when you do not choose the one that the dev has decided is the one that he wants, he gives you game over. If what you are trying to do is give the feeling that the player decides things, the only thing that really does is make you angry and frustrated
I'm sorry for my English
I love the little bad endings personally, I just wish there was a few to alternate with instead of the same ones repeating. They crack me.

But each to their own... etc

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes