Mistery17

Jan 20, 2020
This is when you render with Intel super wide full ultra high definition 8k integrated graphics card

Penituum

May 20, 2020
I really liked the story to begin with, but chapter 7 made me want to poke my eyes out :-(

Some peoples are extremely allergic to NTR, so that tag tends to be slapped on games where potential love interests have a hint of a love life before the MC.
Although the scene with the sister wasn't my cup of tea, it was within the limits of what I can handle (modded version at least), but the mothers abduction seems to be pushing the limit for the sake of pushing the limit! !

I'd say the forum needs a second NTR tag just for this game. Maybe NTR-fetish, just to emphasize that you have to be heavily into NTR to play this VN without puking your guts out?

It's such a shame, I really liked the story until author went overboard with the mother.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I really liked the story to begin with, but chapter 7 made me want to poke my eyes out :-(

Some peoples are extremely allergic to NTR, so that tag tends to be slapped on games where potential love interests have a hint of a love life before the MC.
Although the scene with the sister wasn't my cup of tea, it was within the limits of what I can handle (modded version at least), but the mothers abduction seems to be pushing the limit for the sake of pushing the limit! !

I'd say the forum needs a second NTR tag just for this game. Maybe NTR-fetish, just to emphasize that you have to be heavily into NTR to play this VN without puking your guts out?

It's such a shame, I really liked the story until author went overboard with the mother.
It's not even the NTR that has annoyed some of us, i've said before I didn't mind the sister stuff, it's the absolute character assassination of the mother.

She's supposed to be this badass warrior woman and the dev has turned her into a literal mindbroke cumdump that is drunk on demon cum and can't even remember her own name.

There is no coming back from that. He can have her murder all the demons but she will always have been that drooling cumslut.

He completely killed her character.

After these last 2 updates there is no going back to being a badass for her.

Not to mention how weak and pathetic all this makes the MC look.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Truth be told, i can't even remember at which point i lost interest anymore.
At present only in it for the regular fix of salt.

Captv

Mar 10, 2020
It's not even the NTR that has annoyed some of us, i've said before I didn't mind the sister stuff, it's the absolute character assassination of the mother.

She's supposed to be this badass warrior woman and the dev has turned her into a literal mindbroke cumdump that is drunk on demon cum and can't even remember her own name.

There is no coming back from that. He can have her murder all the demons but she will always have been that drooling cumslut.

He completely killed her character.

After these last 2 updates there is no going back to being a badass for her.

Not to mention how weak and pathetic all this makes the MC look.
I agree i liked the story somewhat until the mom got kidnapped and completely destroyed shes never gonna be the same and it pissed me off that shes it keeps show how messed up she is she doesnt remember anything past her imprisonment it be better to just kill her off because even if the mc can save her with how she is right now she wouldnt go with him she would fight him and it pisses me off that she is like that i would live to see where this story goes but i can't get pass that it just destroyed the how story for me

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I agree i liked the story somewhat until the mom got kidnapped and completely destroyed shes never gonna be the same and it pissed me off that shes it keeps show how messed up she is she doesnt remember anything past her imprisonment it be better to just kill her off because even if the mc can save her with how she is right now she wouldnt go with him she would fight him and it pisses me off that she is like that i would live to see where this story goes but i can't get pass that it just destroyed the how story for me
Yeah great suggestion "kill" the victim. Seriously everyone who is up to date on this vn knows what kind of vn it is.

If it ain't for you that's alright but as far deep as it is in being made I don't see it changing. It's at the point either you like it or you don't as is.

There is absolutely no reason to kill off a character that bothers some, as the rest of us still enjoy this vn...

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah great suggestion "kill" the victim. Seriously everyone who is up to date on this vn knows what kind of vn it is.

If it ain't for you that's alright but as far deep as it is in being made I don't see it changing. It's at the point either you like it or you don't as is.

There is absolutely no reason to kill off a character that bothers some, as the rest of us still enjoy this vn...
Yeah, it's really not looking good for the future content of the game. I agree with Spfjolietjake, though: I don't think killing her off is a good solution. I know you're not saying this, but would you think it's OK to kill people IRL who've undergone her excessive trauma?

That said, the only thing I could conceive that might somehow "fix" what's happened (and I do mean to use the scare quotes, b/c there's no actual fix for things at this point) is if maybe — somehow — there's some kind of magic that can cure all of the psychological trauma she's endured now. She's so completely busted now as a person that if this were real (meaning, the continued imprisonment and rape of a person for what seems to be years to them) she'd be locked in an institution for the rest of her life. Other characters — the older sister and the cousin — are also really screwed up, but the mom is pretty much past fixing, I think.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah, it's really not looking good for the future content of the game. I agree with Spfjolietjake, though: I don't think killing her off is a good solution. I know you're not saying this, but would you think it's OK to kill people IRL who've undergone her excessive trauma?

That said, the only thing I could conceive that might somehow "fix" what's happened (and I do mean to use the scare quotes, b/c there's no actual fix for things at this point) is if maybe — somehow — there's some kind of magic that can cure all of the psychological trauma she's endured now. She's so completely busted now as a person that if this were real (meaning, the continued imprisonment and rape of a person for what seems to be years to them) she'd be locked in an institution for the rest of her life. Other characters — the older sister and the cousin — are also really screwed up, but the mom is pretty much past fixing, I think.
I'm interested in what will happen after her "freedom". Regardless I enjoy this really different vn. Yet oh lordy it is not for everyone :LOL:

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
Wouldn't killing her off be game over based on what he is required to do to save them all?

Reactions: Dripping

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm interested in what will happen after her "freedom". Regardless I enjoy this really different vn. Yet oh lordy it is not for everyone :LOL:
It's not a case of it not being for everyone, even those of us that loved the game think this with Demi has gone a step too far.

The dev took one of the most badass warriors in the MC's army and turned her into a literal mindbroke cumdump. He completely fucked over her character. It doesn't matter what happens after this, she's always going to be that demons fuck toy. There is no coming back for her.

On top of that the MC has now had 3 of his harem kidnapped and raped and all 3 times he did nothing.

He's been made to look weak and useless.

The dev has ruined 2 of the main characters and the story gained nothing from it. There was no gain to the cousins kidnap, they knew what was going on and left her to walk around town on her own making them look dumb as fuck in process.

Demi has been missing for the better part of a year story wise and the Mc is skipping around like nothing happened.

I LOVED this game but the dev seems to have his head up his arse because this past 2 updates have gone to shit.

Captv

Mar 10, 2020
Wouldn't killing her off be game over based on what he is required to do to save them all?
possibly but shes not the same person anymore she little just a mindless cum dumpster for the futa she doesnt remember any of her kids or family anymore all she cares about is her cell mate and the futa that broke her

anonuser1999

Apr 24, 2021
It's not a case of it not being for everyone, even those of us that loved the game think this with Demi has gone a step too far.

The dev took one of the most badass warriors in the MC's army and turned her into a literal mindbroke cumdump. He completely fucked over her character. It doesn't matter what happens after this, she's always going to be that demons fuck toy. There is no coming back for her.

On top of that the MC has now had 3 of his harem kidnapped and raped and all 3 times he did nothing.

The dev has ruined 2 of the main characters and the story gained nothing from it. There was no gain to the cousins kidnap, they knew what was going on and left her to walk around town on her own making them look dumb as fuck in process.

Demi has been missing for the better part of a year story wise and the Mc is skipping around like nothing happened.

I LOVED this game but the dev seems to have his head up his arse because this past 2 updates have gone to shit.
Couldn't agree more with this statement... The last 2 updates left me more frustrated with the game... It will be a miracle if they can turn the story around now in a way that makes sense and not just flicks a switch...

Reactions: TM REDUX

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

I don't find him weak and useless. Is he supposed to run through hell on a suicide mission?

I'm not saying this vn is perfect by any stretch of the imagination. But I think we are at a point that those that think it is ruined will not be happy with anything coming in reference to the rapes, abductions and Demi being broken...

I can't think of anything that would make those of you sickened by the recent updates happy.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't find him weak and useless. Is he supposed to run through hell on a suicide mission?

I'm not saying this vn is perfect by any stretch of the imagination. But I think we are at a point that those that think it is ruined will not be happy with anything coming in reference to the rapes, abductions and Demi being broken...

I can't think of anything that would make those of you sickened by the recent updates happy.
He has a fucking army.

I don't know where you got that i'm sickened by it, i'm pissed off with Demi's absolute character assassination, that's all. It could have been any character but he fucked over the one badass.

How is he not useless?

He knew what was going to happen to his cousin yet did nothing to keep her safe, he knew they were around and looking to kidnap her and just let her wander around on her own.

Demi has also been gone for many months by now yet he's not looking for her he's just sticking his dick in what's left of his harem.

Now we're on the third member being raped, how many is the dev planning on getting kidnapped because it's getting old.

I'm not bothered about Demi being raped, i'm bothered about being turned into a drooling mindbroke cumdump. Stop reading what isn't there. You of all people should know that shit doesn't bother me.

All I give a shit about are story and characters and the dev is doing his damn best to try and ruin the main characters and I don't see any gain story wise.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Some actual concern from the MC?
A glimpse of the heroic guy he was supposed to be, and is infact EXPECTED TO BE?
Some actual effort to ensure the safety of the people he supposedly loves?
A plot development that doesn't include, the now overuse, kidnaping and raping of a LI?
To finally get Demi out of her captivity, a plot that went for so long that completely assassinated her character?

I can think of a few dozen ways this VN can "Make people happy"

The VN obviously was not for everyone do to its abundance of fetishes, but still, the VN had an actual PLOT, and actual CHARACTERS, and now we have neither, just an imbecile for an MC, and a harem of victims just waiting to be raped.

If you had bothered to actually SEE what people are saying, you would understand this.

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes