Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Well this is in the top list of one of the worst so called harem games. It is just a rape and cuck fest might as well get rid of that harem tag since it seems like it is there to bait people and all the fake choices and railroading is a joke might as well it what it is a cuck Kinetic Novel.
Congrats for the wrongest post of the day :)
The mc ain't getting cucked so...
Also the mc does have a harem so...

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Congrats for the wrongest post of the day :)
The mc ain't getting cucked so...
Also the mc does have a harem so...
Because mc is retarded. Every episode someone gets kidnapped, raped, some even brain washed for months while he does absolutely nothing. For someone who would die for any of them he's pretty much careless. All we see is LI ls getting violated left and right. So you're the wrong here mate.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Because mc is retarded. Every episode someone gets kidnapped, raped, some even brain washed for months while he does absolutely nothing. For someone who would die for any of them he's pretty much careless. All we see is LI ls getting violated left and right. So you're the wrong here mate.
He has no idea where to find the slut Demi. Is he supposed to go running around in the hell world to die "looking"? Lol hell No

He is not cucked the mc has plenty of women and no jealousy. I see the mc having a ton of sex so I guess you missed them scenes since all you see is LIs getting violated lol...

I don't care if you like this or play this but I don't get why the need to lie about the content.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
He has no idea where to find the slut Demi. Is he supposed to go running around in the hell world to die "looking"? Lol hell No

He is not cucked the mc has plenty of women and no jealousy. I see the mc having a ton of sex so I guess you missed them scenes since all you see is LIs getting violated lol...

I don't care if you like this or play this but I don't get why the need to lie about the content.
I feel like this is yet another instance of someone not knowing what cuck means. There are three different versions of the word.
  1. A man who doesn't know his wife is having an affair. Let's broaden that (as people generally do) to not knowing the partner is having an affair. There are multiple reasons this doesn't apply here.
    • Firstly, there is no affair since both Demi and the MC have agreed from the start that they won't be exclusive. Stop trying to cram the circular monogamy peg into a square open relationship hole.
    • Secondly, the implication with this particular definition of the word cuck is that the cuckold is willfully ignorant of the affair. He's seen signs and ignores them. He pretends everything's all right even though she always complains that he works too much, he never shows her love / has sex with her, etc. The MC not knowing that Demi is in another dimension getting indoctrinated over time while also getting addicted to Soreana isn't willful ignorance.
  2. A man who enjoys the humiliation that comes with watching his lover cheat on him with someone else. Though usually another man, the partner can be with a woman and be cucked as well. However, again, this doesn't apply here. I would again make two sub-points here.
    • Point One: The MC doesn't feel even remotely humiliated when one of his LIs is intimate with someone else. This is, as mentioned before, due to his agreement to have an open relationship. If he legitimately looks at a relationship as open, why would he be humiliated? By virtue of having the open relationship, there is no pride or self-respect at risk when one of your lovers is with someone else.
    • Point Two: There is no cheating happening. When permission is given, it's not cheating. Both sides consent to the other having multiple lovers. Pretty straightforward.
  3. A man who is subordinate to their partner. The closest you could come to this is the Red Queen. The problem with this argument, however, is that it's assuming their sexual relationship puts the MC as subordinate, but it doesn't. When in bed together, they are equals. He's only subordinate to her in terms of political positions of power, which everyone is, not just the MC. In a nation with a female prime minister or president, for example, all men are lower in political position of power than she is; does that make all men in that nation cucks? That's ridiculous.
Pretty sure the real issue here is people failing to understand the term cuck and how it's used.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I feel like this is yet another instance of someone not knowing what cuck means. There are three different versions of the word.
  1. A man who doesn't know his wife is having an affair. Let's broaden that (as people generally do) to not knowing the partner is having an affair. There are multiple reasons this doesn't apply here.
    • Firstly, there is no affair since both Demi and the MC have agreed from the start that they won't be exclusive. Stop trying to cram the circular monogamy peg into a square open relationship hole.
    • Secondly, the implication with this particular definition of the word cuck is that the cuckold is willfully ignorant of the affair. He's seen signs and ignores them. He pretends everything's all right even though she always complains that he works too much, he never shows her love / has sex with her, etc. The MC not knowing that Demi is in another dimension getting indoctrinated over time while also getting addicted to Soreana isn't willful ignorance.
  2. A man who enjoys the humiliation that comes with watching his lover cheat on him with someone else. Though usually another man, the partner can be with a woman and be cucked as well. However, again, this doesn't apply here. I would again make two sub-points here.
    • Point One: The MC doesn't feel even remotely humiliated when one of his LIs is intimate with someone else. This is, as mentioned before, due to his agreement to have an open relationship. If he legitimately looks at a relationship as open, why would he be humiliated? By virtue of having the open relationship, there is no pride or self-respect at risk when one of your lovers is with someone else.
    • Point Two: There is no cheating happening. When permission is given, it's not cheating. Both sides consent to the other having multiple lovers. Pretty straightforward.
  3. A man who is subordinate to their partner. The closest you could come to this is the Red Queen. The problem with this argument, however, is that it's assuming their sexual relationship puts the MC as subordinate, but it doesn't. When in bed together, they are equals. He's only subordinate to her in terms of political positions of power, which everyone is, not just the MC. In a nation with a female prime minister or president, for example, all men are lower in political position of power than she is; does that make all men in that nation cucks? That's ridiculous.
Pretty sure the real issue here is people failing to understand the term cuck and how it's used.
Great post and Very well written. I saved it because I feel it will come in handy here once again:)

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I tried this update to see if this got any better since the last one, somehow is getting worse.

This MC went from a pervert with a conscience to a hedonistic idiot, as long as he is getting pussy, everything else can wait.

I would expect him to show some concern for his lost lover, perhaps asking the Red Quenn if they have some new information, SOMETHING, but istead he only makes some vague coments about Demi, and that's it, that is the extend of his concern.

The plot of Demi feels like it went for too long, the resolucion is clear, they army will find her, they will get her back, and because she is in love with the futa and her other lover, they will all be adopted into the forces of the Red Queen, the futa will keep fucking Demi, and if the dev feels generous, the MC might finally a full sex scene with her, asuming she even cares anymore, after all that time getting stuffed by the futa, i dont think she even rembers the MC, and of course you will welcome them in your family, the MC never had any standars so i dont think that he will care for 2 more dicks in his home.

The sub-plot of the cousin is another point for the stupidity score of the MC, she told him about her step father, how he forced her into prostitution, how dangerous he is, then he meets the guy in person, he is told that the guy has the legal means to take her away, and will likely force her into prostitution again, so of course, the best thing to do, is to let her walk arround the city alone, and of course he found her and forced her into prostitution again.

And during all of this, the only thought in the MCs mind was to get his dick wet, ladies and gentlemen our Hero.

This get's even more ridiculous when the game shows you a flasback of the original Ducarius, this guy saw an injustice and didnt wasted any time fixing it, and these were strangers, the MC lost people that were his actual family, and still he took his sweet time doing anything to get them back

Seeing how things are going I fully expect to see another rape, and of course, heavens forbid that you dislike this, they have an open relationship, so they can get gangraped and you need to be cool with that because love is free, quiality writing right there.

The story started as a dark fantasy tale with a lot fetishes added to spice things up, now is a rape train with only a few shades of the plot that used to be there, if this is the MC that is meant to save the world, then the world is already raped and in love with her captor.

Last edited:

gamer8000

May 24, 2020
His sister gets rape is BS, should have safe her before the happens. Should have been Cleo getting rape not someone in his family. The bastard goes to jail should been killed. Before I seen that this game 10/10 now 2/10

Reactions: TM REDUX

gamer8000

May 24, 2020
MC mom gets a choice to get rape, same thing should been with his sister. The mom should have sex before that with her son. Only the bad should get rape by the MC and not the other way around. This game started very interesting and going down hill with each CH. The sex could be longer, skip the bad parts and not the good ones

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I Like this game its got loads of fetishes controversial ones too like bestiality and urination none of which are my bag and yet I just don't care.

Infact I couldn't give a fuck about the main one running through the game either which is the non avoidable yet no choice Anal which as a fetish I have no real issue with other than it do's fuck all for me.
And yet i'm still enjoying the game.

Don't even give a shit about the 3 letter word fetish in this game.
My only real concern is the MC is a fucking Clueless Jonah !!!.
I mean seariously the safest thing for all the woman the MC is involved with is to be anywhere but where he is and not remotly involved with him.
Not only because of all the bad luck that rubs on to them but also because Like someone pointed out the MC's attitude seems to be "Out Site Out of Mind".
Especially where his Moms concerned "oh but he dosn't know where she is" I hear some say nope your right he doesn't but apart from that one or two comments just after she was taken and 1 mental comment near the end of episode 8 more than a couple of months after she is missing do's it actually look like he cares?.

and he may of been a king in a past life and be a great battle tactician and one girl mentioned he was observant but you wouldn't know it Take Karens kidnapping first of he knew fatty was around in hiding in the same city as they where and even before the kidnapping he had a good idea to pry for info from his siterbut that's where it stops because despite mentioning to him about the little known abandoned warehouse of her dead dad's that she and fatty used to love to always play around in . and no alarm bells sounded for him .
Then a couple of days later Karen is taken to some secrect unkown place that Fatty has and would feel safe in and yet still 2+2 just didn't add up for the MC and no Alrams bells rang for him.
Even after he is told crytically by his godess that he knows where fatty has her stashed I't still dosen't click he is still utterly clueless.
3 days 3 ficking days go by before he finaly figgers it out and then what do's he do phone the cops and tell them his suspicion so they can look into it?.

NOPE INSTEAD HE HAS AN EARLY NIGHT !!!.

His plans it seems are to waste yet another day while his Sister is possibly being Raped and god knows what else (I say Possibly because unlike us the MC doesn't know yet she is already being raped).
Next day he go's to see fatty's sister for a fool around and to get the adress thats the poilcie would of probably all ready have and would be ready to hit that morning if he only he botherd to tell them the day before.

So Our hero now has the adress and its probly been only half a day wasted so off he go's to save his girl right well not quite the problem is that even though he has the adress he can't acctually find it by now its geting dark when he spots Fatty and follows him to his lair and dispite him tring to be stealthy and it taking him lots of time just to get into the place It seems Fatty knows he's there Fatty dosen't know how is there but magically seems to fo senced someone is.

And no our hero finally has a barin wave and calls the cops so another couple of hours wasted but no worry's its not like his sisters in trouble or anything.

Now one of the stupid bits in the game and a truely hard to suspend belief part of it too.
Our hero jumps of what is possibly 2 floors in hight or close too and lands on top of fatty and yet Fatty who should be out cold if not actually dead from having at least 8 stone of weight land on him from two story's height is not onlu still consious but gets up and runs off before the MC can stand up.

Mybe the MC should start letting his extra large cock do his thinking for him he'd certainly get more stuff done.

I was gonna talk bout mom's kinapping too but this is already a long post and if I start pulling that plot apart too I'd run out of word allowence.

I will just mention how is it they and a mean the Red Queen her spys the MC's spy's and the MC can't find MC's Mom in over two month's.
When i'm pritty sure the Cyclonian told Jena the name of the Keep she would probably be held at Just before he died on the same fucking Day and just minutes after and his mom was taken?.

Apart from that and despite it I am still likeing the game.

Just Sayin.

Last edited:

Mahakmar

May 25, 2020
With all that happend to mom-demi and she been completely brainwashed and well defiled beyond the game kinda went from intresting to a complete say what now , its just for me forced scenes like we a loveintrest and can do nothing but "watch" i kept spamming to get thru the scenes only to see the slow corruption and in the end the total oh uh she is gone

Yes this is a game and its building up to something , its that good ol feeling many have when watching a show or a movie and the darn cliffhangers end , however if the mc is so stupid as to forgive a few certain people ill throw this game into the recycle bin :p but the choice-fake choice is annoying

Tho all in all as many also stated they love the game as do i :) so cant wait for the next chapter

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
No matter what i do the incest patch will not activate in the game, any advice? I put the patch in the game folder and nothing has happened.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
a real shit. No real options, just a continuation of scenes of people fucking. And to top it all, one of the main li being fucked in every possible way many times. Totally ruined character. Damn the time that I wasted on this shit
Yeah, the sister shit is one thing and I do not have a problem with that setup as it is a rape and shit but the Demi plot is just fucked up. I would not dip my stick in that taint anymore. Sure I would still love a person like her but I would not get near her cesspit with a 10 ft. pole.

The most fucked up thing is that we will inevitably have to fuck her or get a game over screen and in the prosses get every STD known to mankind. :sick:

Last edited:

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020

What did I lie about?
"Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me". Two of his LI got kidnapped. One got violated for around a week. Then he stumbled upon her. Then again another one got kidnapped and this got violated for months and also brain washed. What does mc do to fond her? Get his dick wet instead of searching for her.
Then again another one gets captured by her father and gets whored out
This guy is a walking penis who brings bad luck to everyone around him.
I get you like the game. But no need to lie about something that it isn't. This thing started a really good dark fantasy game. Now turned out to be a cheap avn version of GoT season 8.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
What did I lie about?
"Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me". Two of his LI got kidnapped. One got violated for around a week. Then he stumbled upon her. Then again another one got kidnapped and this got violated for months and also brain washed. What does mc do to fond her? Get his dick wet instead of searching for her.
Then again another one gets captured by her father and gets whored out
This guy is a walking penis who brings bad luck to everyone around him.
I get you like the game. But no need to lie about something that it isn't. This thing started a really good dark fantasy game. Now turned out to be a cheap avn version of GoT season 8.
Simple. You lied when you called it a cuckfest. Then also implied that every episode a "li" gets abducted.

I get that you don't enjoy this vn, I just don't get why you keep playing it or lie about the content.

• Angry

Azaliel

Jan 20, 2018
Well was enjoying this until a futa scene was forced. Mind you not whining about futa content, but I simply prefer to be able to opt out of not seeing it. Fetish isn't for everyone and it doesn't do anything for me.

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes