Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Great update. Non stop lewdity fun. Interested to see what happens next.

Also i like that each whore leads to something different.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
each update get worse for me.
First Karen's Rape thing and in new update "Step-Mom"'s constant rapes like wth ... i was waiting for a little "Step-mom , Son" action and now all we see "Step-Mom" turned in to a whore.

Reactions: TM REDUX

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
each update get worse for me.
First Karen's Rape thing and in new update "Step-Mom"'s constant rapes like wth ... i was waiting for a little "Step-mom , Son" action and now all we see "Step-Mom" turned in to a whore.
She was always a whore. I mean how many old lovers have we met of hers already? Just met another one this update.

Seriously she's always been slutty even before the vn began...

Mar 27, 2019
I'm wondering if Demi can get impregnated by the futa demons...and maybe she already is but we just dont know...

What's the tag for MC havin to take care of a harem member's futa-demon baby?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm wondering if Demi can get impregnated by the futa demons...and maybe she already is but we just dont know...

What's the tag for MC havin to take care of a harem member's futa-demon baby?
No idea what tag that would be besides ntr. But there should be an optional clinic visit to take care of that parasite if she does get preggers.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Unfortunately that assumes that Demi WANTS to get rid of it...by this point she appears to be a mind-fucked mess that's completely in love with them 2 *sigh*
That's assuming my mc cares if she wants to keep her futademon rape baby :cautious:

Come Demi, we are going for a "check up". He has enough money to make the hell spawn disappear

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah, either way we will need some other more efficient method, seeing as it may be an issue for all LI's in the future. :cautious:
It may be an obvious workaround, but the Dev could make futas sterile and unable to actually impregnate females... one problem solved, though there's still the whole mind broken mess to fix.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
It may be an obvious workaround, but the Dev could make futas sterile and unable to actually impregnate females... one problem solved, though there's still the whole mind broken mess to fix.
I've been thinking about this for some times too ; I do believe the Dev will use a workaround like that 'cause after at least 5-6 months of being filled to the brim with futa-succubus jizz, either the succubus (or demons, or whatever are Soreana and her sister anyway ? I forgot) are sterile or they aren't compatible to get humans pregnant.

Then again, maybe some high supporters will ask the Dev to get her pregnant :unsure:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
All I know is I don't wanna be supporting no futademon rape baby hellspawn. My mc has better things to do with his money :p like fix a whore's sister's knee.

Isn't Demi in love with her cellmate as well?

• Hey there

kingbw

Apr 12, 2018
These PowerPoint transitions are ok but I wish they would remove all these options that aren't options. Feels like they're just there to pause dialogue.

Gamer241090

Jul 1, 2021
i agree each update is getting worse i think the develper redo them from the pointless rape to the step-mom beinging turn in to a whore games that have rape in them their is a way to avoid it most of the time if not all the time. Playing this i've noticed that developer is controlling the game not the player the prof of this is the options where their one true option the second leads to an instant gameover.

Last edited:

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
is there a fix for the constant errors after every click? kinda kills any momentum or urge to continue.

2.10 star(s) 37 Votes