3.70 star(s) 33 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
MS&I-U2.jpg

Overview:
You’ve been living by yourself for three years now, set into your own pace of life in a new town after you landed a comfy job.
One lazy day you receive a phone call from your mother whom you hadn’t talked to in some time.
She tells you that your little sister, who is 18 as of now, is moving to your city to start studying at the local college, during which she'll move to your apartment
Will you be capable of reconnecting after so long?

As summer comes to an end, old feelings arise anew

Thread Updated: 2023-07-24
Release Date: 2023-07-24
Developer: Tortilla Dreams - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7c
Language: English
Other Games: Between Us: Crimson Love
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

How to activate Incest mode:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Fan Signatures

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android (v0.6): - - -
Android Port (v0.7)* PIXELDRAIN
Extra: ITALIAN TRANSLATION (0.5)*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Eiv9.jpg 2 - FPu99m4.png 3451a.png 2237a.png 2244a.png 3743a.png 225a.png 2338a.png 1629a.png 439a.png 3561a.png 2246a.png 2169a.png 2265a.png 1124a.png 2220a.png 1389a.png 1390a.png 1454a.png 1622a.png 134a.png 1580a.png 2032a.png 2049a.png 1764a.png 3113a.png 3024a.png

Last edited by a moderator:

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Editing...

Last edited:

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Editing...
Oops, seems I got a little wonky with the spoilers, my thanks for fixing it!

I edited the thread to correct a typo I made as well, hope I didn't disturb anything by it

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Oops, seems I got a little wonky with the spoilers, my thanks for fixing it!

I edited the thread to correct a typo I made as well, hope I didn't disturb anything by it
No worries XD I might have overwrote it by saving my edit so you check if it's still there, if it is you can fix it now, currently uploading to NOPY should be done in 3 mins

Reactions: ontach

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
No worries XD I might have overwrote it by saving my edit so you check if it's still there, if it is you can fix it now, currently uploading to NOPY should be done in 3 mins
Ah it's okay! I will edit it after you're done then, it's not that urgent I believe

Thank you for the nopy upload as well!

Reactions: mamameolhando

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
Ah it's okay! I will edit it after you're done then, it's not that urgent I believe

Thank you for the nopy upload as well!
Alright all done, Good luck with your game!
Side note: You can apply for a Game Developer Badge by creating a ticket and contacting staff about it.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Alright all done, Good luck with your game!
Side note: You can apply for a Game Developer Badge by creating a ticket and contacting staff about it.
Shall be done, thank you very much!
By the way I sent you a private message regarding the cover picture as it's not properly shown on the "latest updates" section, hope it is not an inconvenience

Sis is cute. Dl'ing as we speak. Good luck to the dev.
Thank you, Hope you like it!

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
"1. On the prompt “What’s your relationship with the girl?
2. Substitute “Roommate” with “Sister”
3. On the prompt “What’s your relationship with Monica?”
4. Substitute "Landlady" with "Mother"
"

Think I'll go with "Sis" and "Mum" actually, but hey, still works. ;) :LOL: But seriously, the short check on it, look like a fun game. Thank you so much for it.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
"1. On the prompt “What’s your relationship with the girl?
2. Substitute “Roommate” with “Sister”
3. On the prompt “What’s your relationship with Monica?”
4. Substitute "Landlady" with "Mother"
"

Think I'll go with "Sis" and "Mum" actually, but hey, still works. ;) :LOL: But seriously, the short check on it, look like a fun game. Thank you so much for it.
You do you then! Haha

Hope you enjoy it my friend, and thank you for your kind words!

that's the reason...she looks cute...also i'm all for vanilla, love and romances, those are my fetishes, people cherishing time together...so yeah i'm checking it for her and for the fluff XD
You've come to the right place then!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Looks interesting. Clever to call it Between Us on Patreon, so it can be your childhood friend and not have the title a dead giveaway of the incest that Patreon has decided they hate. However, I'd strongly recommend getting a Subscribestar account up for this as well. I've heard tales (have never tried to verify them) that some Patreon folks will come to F95, confirm that a game actually does have incest content but that's it's "hidden" from them, and then ban a game or developer over that. Like I said, IDK whether that's actually true or just conspiracy theory, but Subscribestar is a good backup, JIC. It also can build a base of supporters on two separate platforms, which increases your overall potential earnings.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Looks interesting. Clever to call it Between Us on Patreon, so it can be your childhood friend and not have the title a dead giveaway of the incest that Patreon has decided they hate. However, I'd strongly recommend getting a Subscribestart account up for this as well. I've heard tales (have never tried to verify them) that some Patreon folks will come to F95, confirm that a game actually does have incest content but that's it's "hidden" from them, and then ban a game or developer over that. Like I said, IDK whether that's actually true or just conspiracy theory, but Subscribestar is a good backup, JIC. It also can build a base of supporters on two separate platforms, which increases your overall potential earnings.

I will definitely look into it then, thank you for the advice!

For what I've seen Patreon is a bit of a lottery so it might get banned it might not, it's up to our mysterious overlords now

A story focused solely on romance with our little sister? Is this real? It sounds too good to be true.

I will definitely check it out!
You heard right sir! No harem or any other girls, this game is all about your lovely sister and how such a romance would develop!

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes