Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh my, why deny us the ending we all wanted to see man ?

I liked the game and the molly ending is cool but man... I think 99% of us wanted an ending with nikki becoming taylor's real love and long-term relationship
Doubtful, most of us are capable of reading and knew Nikki wasn't an option.

Anyone with nikki save?
There is no Nikki route.

Never has been.

Dev has said for 2 years Nikki was never going to be the end game love interest.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Is there any way for cory to get the gold medal without molly leaving you?

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
My problem with the way this ended is that if you aren't with Molly at the end everyone else besides Ashley has a better ending than the MC. Each character seemed to have a 'happily ever after' part of the epilogue except the MC, who basically ends up left behind by everyone.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
My problem with the way this ended is that if you aren't with Molly at the end everyone else besides Ashley has a better ending than the MC. Each character seemed to have a 'happily ever after' part of the epilogue except the MC, who basically ends up left behind by everyone.
Agree, if you end up cheating on Molly, there's no happy ending for MC. Everyone else except Ashley has a happy ending.
It seems to me that the game was rushed to complete.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I haven't played this game for quite a few updates & so had to play it after I saw that it was completed. What a bummer... I wanted Taylor to end up with Cory but that got shoved out the window pretty quick smart! In the end, the only "good" ending you got was by 'having' to hook up with my least favorite character - Molly...

What a disappointing ending for an otherwise outstanding story... I'm glad I was never a patron for the game co I'd be pretty pissed off!! LOL!!!!

Bye bye MSMR... RIP

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
It seems to me that the game was rushed to complete.
The game initially started with a gentlemen and deviant path and it was heavily implied, that depending on which you stuck to, you would either end up with 'Molly' in a wholesome, christian and monogamous relationship XOR a 'Family Harem' (Molly, Sister, Mom and step-mom) or at least the 'Sister-BFF' threesome. The Dev just failed to communicate clearly, that the 'deviant' path has been axed and as such:

What started as a choose your own Ecchi-Harem ended as a MAGA parable of moral righteousness. I still say Ashley was the only character ever in love with MC. Molly will end up in a relationship with sexually frustrated MC that lusts after his family, while she will remain ever unsatisfied, poor girl. You can Veganize, you cannot Unpervertize.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I'm guessing people that expect for a Nikki ending is because they are (including me) is a new player and don't know anything regarding the development of the game, So I guess it's fair if they are disappointed. For me it was refreshing for once that the mc can resist temptation in the end and did not get the mom involved :ROFLMAO:

What disappointed me was if I want a good? ending, I can only get it with Molly. Surely there can be a variation of the ending with Cory, Skylar or even Jessica? (Jessica ended up with D is perfect IMO :LOL:) at least a short ending for them if the player decides to choose them. I do not like how they are only treated as a... idk maybe a plot device? (is that the right word?) for Taylor to grow bolder and deviant.

And if it has to be the only way, imo it would be better if Molly is Taylor's childhood friend so staying faithful to her makes the True ending more meaningful (at least to me).

And make Nikki not related to him at all, or at least not a biological sister. Cause it seems to me the incest here is only tool to attract players. You know how crazy popular this fetish is.

Yeah yeah I can just not apply the patch and all, in fact I'm good with either this game is incest or not I'm not picky. I just personally don't like the landlady, roomate, friend bullshit making the dialogue and story no sense (most of the time).

I mean c'mon the game title clearly urging (incest) players to apply it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The game initially started with a gentlemen and deviant path and it was heavily implied, that depending on which you stuck to, you would either end up with 'Molly' in a wholesome, christian and monogamous relationship XOR a 'Family Harem' (Molly, Sister, Mom and step-mom) or at least the 'Sister-BFF' threesome. The Dev just failed to communicate clearly, that the 'deviant' path has been axed and as such:

What started as a choose your own Ecchi-Harem ended as a MAGA parable of moral righteousness. I still say Ashley was the only character ever in love with MC. Molly will end up in a relationship with sexually frustrated MC that lusts after his family, while she will remain ever unsatisfied, poor girl. You can Veganize, you cannot Unpervertize.
The dev communicated quite clearly for 2 years that Nikki would never get an ending with the MC so where you got that harem path from I have no idea.

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Each character seemed to have a 'happily ever after' part of the epilogue except the MC, who basically ends up left behind by everyone.
No, unless you enable Chelsea and Cory in their lesbianism by having a threesome with them, they will remain mediocre athletes. Put your Magic D between them and they end up as Olympian athletes. That's a true moral dilema. Choose Molly or help two bisexual hotties become first class...

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
That's one hell of an imagination to make up an entire plot line even the dev didn't know existed.

He made it clear Nikki was never and end game option and the mother was never involved in anything yet somehow someone invented a family harem path.
Yeah, i probably visited this thread 2 times while the game was still in developement and even i knew that Nikki was not going to be involved romantically.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Doubtful, most of us are capable of reading and knew Nikki wasn't an option.

There is no Nikki route.

Never has been.

Dev has said for 2 years Nikki was never going to be the end game love interest.
hold up a minute with your "there's no Nikki route" , I got a save right next to a good ICSTOR story.....

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
The dev communicated quite clearly for 2 years that Nikki would never get an ending with the MC so where you got that harem path from I have no idea.
No offense, but if i have to read the Dev diary to get my expectations right I can still blame the writing in game. Until Nikki's mystery boyfriend was introduced (who didn't get his own story arc or was even a character) the game was pretty open about anything. But now i realize why the game stopped scoring points. If the game only had one ending why bother tracking. Sadly, that is not the only problem with the game otherwise the ending wouldn't have sucked.
But point taken, I was probably fooled by the incest patch. With the current ending it is rather pointless and could have been neglected, right from the start.

No... the game doesn't have it yet, but coming to a site near you... it will, there's nothing wrong with a little fan fiction.
Dave Filoni wurg to the rescue! If you can, give this mystery boyfriend, that snatches 'title-girl' a handsome face and charming personality. If i get NTRed than only by the best their is, at what he does.
Oh... and i request a happy vegan ending with Gollum Ashley, she was MC's only friend.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 129 Votes