VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

AelphysTerra

May 13, 2020
Well, it can't go on like this anymore!
Our dear Nine of Swords is exhausting herself.
Mythos is taking a too heavy toll on her.
So, after hours of reflection and moral debate with myself, I have come to the conclusion that the only solution is to reveal the big mystery of the game!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know, I know, some of you, and even more Nine of Swords, may be upset by my revelations.
But, I did it for the sake of the our dear dev. health.
As she can now stop to stress herself about the game and take a well-deserved rest.

No, no, you don't need to thank me.
I'm normally good on the uptake with detective stories but... holy cow, this is a gamechanger.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nine of Swords

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
It funny how much little things change a person. Exact same model, just different hairstyle, shade of eyecolor and clothes....oh yeah, and the horns.

Mara
View attachment 2642823

Potential AVN character
View attachment 2642817
A sparrow is like a stork, only much smaller and completely different. And my girlfriend looks like Charlize Theron. From far away, in a sandstorm, against the wind. (Sorry for the silly joke, I'm sick.)
I believe it's the same model, but you know that the essence of the characters is their personality. There is only one of Mara.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
A sparrow is like a stork, only much smaller and completely different. And my girlfriend looks like Charlize Theron. From far away, in a sandstorm, against the wind. (Sorry for the silly joke, I'm sick.)
I believe it's the same model, but you know that the essence of the characters is their personality. There is only one of Mara.
What's better than one Mara?

Two Maras, duh!
TwoMaras01-01.jpg
:love::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
View attachment 2652820

Weekly Update - May 26th, 2023

A probably too-personal look into Nine's mental health...

Personally, I don't mind your real life stuff in your weekly update.
I know we are not real friends, we don't know each others.
But still, it's make following you a bit less anonymous. You are not some random dev. You are that girl from Baltimore, with some anxiety problem, a weird tastes in food :) (Camembert IS life! along with Roquefort, Comté, Émmental, Roblochon, Bleu de Bresse, Tome de Savoie, Maroille, Époisse, Corsican cheese... :D), who's often doubt of herself even if she makes a very good game (heck, you even compose the music, so give you a break!), and who has a good sens of humor.
And I think it's a part of what make this thread a little community, that is a pleasure to follow.

But, I must that I'm a bit disappointed.
After having revealed the great mystery of Mythos, I was hopping you would not stress anymore.
:)

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
View attachment 2652820

Weekly Update - May 26th, 2023

A probably too-personal look into Nine's mental health...

As a depression/anxiety sufferer for most of my life (12yo on) it always drives me up a tree when people say shit like "focus on the positive" and "just be happy"

IF I COULD DO THAT MOTHERFUCKER I WOULDN'T HAVE DEPRESSION!!!!!!!!!

Meds help, a less negative environment helps, a good support group helps (and by that I don't necessarily mean group therapy, just people who have your back), booze and random violence helps.......wait......not that last one. Those definitely DON'T help, believe me and don't as me how I know, the statute of limitations isn't up yet on that one:oops:. I'm so open about my depression issues I'm almost as bad as a vegan or crossfitter. I'll mention it in casual conversations with strangers. BUT, because of that, all my friends and family watch out for me and sometimes say "hey, go take a few minutes". I mentioned to my son I'd been having a bad few days recently and he cooked dinner so I wouldn't have to and his mom wouldn't have to when she got home.

Even if it doesn't stop the depression or anxiety, the peeps around you can help make it bearable. I have gotten very blunt about "you're toxic, I'm done with you"

Ranting and rambling, sorry. I'm tired and tend to crusade about depression. The more accepting people are about their own depression and depression in others, the easier it is to deal with.

(steps off soapbox, does a "Homer" back into the bushes)

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
You might want to ambush Nine when she's traveling. I think Baltimore has an "Assault with a Flightless Seabird" ordinance.

I can just see LorgarAurelian in prison now
<Prison Psychologist> "What are you in for"
<Prisoner #1> "multiple murders"
<Prisoner #2> "selling drugs to children"
<Prisoner #3> "blowing up an orphanage"
<LorgarAurelian> "unlicensed penguin slingshot"

scrape, scrape, scrape (sound of chairs being scooched away from LA)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
You might want to ambush Nine when she's traveling. I think Baltimore has an "Assault with a Flightless Seabird" ordinance.

I can just see LorgarAurelian in prison now
<Prison Psychologist> "What are you in for"
<Prisoner #1> "multiple murders"
<Prisoner #2> "selling drugs to children"
<Prisoner #3> "blowing up an orphanage"
<LorgarAurelian> "unlicensed penguin slingshot"

scrape, scrape, scrape (sound of chairs being scooched away from LA)
Why is someone attacking Nine with the MC from My New Family?

Ignore me, I misread the attack bird ...

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes