VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
MC ex girfriend is still alive? I rememeber that eache her girlfriend and ex girlfirend see sow her alive. What the heck? If she an't dead somone truvaled to future and she saying they cheat on her? What the hell?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nine of Swords

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
MC ex girfriend is still alive? I rememeber that eache her girlfriend and ex girlfirend see sow her alive. What the heck? If she an't dead somone truvaled to future and she saying they cheat on her? What the hell?
I'm not sure I understood but you're certainly right, as ever.

[Edit]
To answer your last question:
Akording to Greaks, hell place wer no sun and no frend to talk to.

But thanks for making me laugh, it does good.

Nine, don't be so distressed (as in the above picture) :). We love you and we love what you do. Take care.:love:
[/Edit]

A facepalm, please.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I'm not sure I understood but you're certainly right, as ever.

[Edit]
To answer your last question:
Akording to Greaks, hell place wer no sun and no frend to talk to.

But thanks for making me laugh, it does good.

Nine, don't be so distressed (as in the above picture) :). We love you and we love what you do. Take care.:love:
[/Edit]

A facepalm, please.
are you professional stalking? If so stop it, stop stolking me.

• Haha
Reactions: Udayana

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
are you professional stalking? If so stop it, stop stolking me.
Maybe you're not so interesting as you think. Perhaps you could stop writing nonsense. Or learn how to speak and how to think. See you in a few years, possibly.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
View attachment 2670102

Weekly Update - June 2nd, 2023

I hope that after a short adjustment period, your medication will help you.

Just one scene left to write?!
You are about to finish the chapter 4! Great job Nine of Swords!

Now, about the most important topic of this weekly update...
What did you do????!!!!
At least, you seem ashamed.
Not like Morgana, who looks like she enjoy herself and laugh about the situation.
And she doesn't even stand up straight, as if she's trying to fool the police about her real height... What a sneaky girl!
:ROFLMAO:

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Maybe you're not so interesting as you think. Perhaps you could stop writing nonsense. Or learn how to speak and how to think. See you in a few years, possibly.
In their defense, I don't think they are English-speaking, which could explain it's not always easy to understand them.

Clutchfrog

Jan 3, 2021
View attachment 2670102

Weekly Update - June 2nd, 2023

Worse case scenario, you do what any sane/insane Baltimorian / Baltimoron would do, chase you around and sprinkle Old Bay on you to make the bad thingies go away. With that being said, you got this Nine and as someone who has been on Zoloft, the first week to week and a half is the worst/ adjustment period. Looking forward to the next Chapter of "Real Life in Baltimore", I mean Mythos

Take care of yourself.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So how is that possible that she is dead here
Mythos - Sce is alive or she is clone 2.jpg
and affter few day she is alive?
Mythos - Sce is alive or she is clone.jpg
It make no sense since it look like she ain't human at all. That reaction it look like she ac like they didin't split up, like Tha blond didin't break up with MC. Something don't tall me right here. Time traveler or Immortal. :unsure: :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: HogRocket

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Extract from a secret Baltimore police report:

All right, everybody, listen up! Subject's name is Nine of Swords. As you can see in the picture, she's been cited for excessive anxiety. Don't be fooled by her innocent appearance, she's much stronger than you think. We're letting her go for now with a warning.
The pixie next to her is Special Agent Morgan le Fay. Her job is to monitor Nine and assist her if necessary. Our job is to support the agent's work. The target person needs increased support and encouragement. I hope I don't need to stress how important this action is. Sword may seem like nothing more than a nice lady from Baltimore, but the fate of an entire world depends on it.
Anyone who dares to screw up this operation will retire as a traffic cop from the dirtiest precinct, got it?!

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
So how is that possible that she is dead here
View attachment 2671909
and affter few day she is alive?
View attachment 2671910
It make no sense since it look like she ain't human at all. That reaction it look like she ac like they didin't split up, like Tha blond didin't break up with MC. Something don't tall me right here. Time traveler or Immortal. :unsure: :unsure:
Has Nine ever actually put it into words that Lisa is human? :unsure:

Plus, all the best mysteries have a "locked room" or "the killer is the first victim" or "the butler did it but he's the long lost illegitimate son of corporate kingpin who broke down everyone in the story so that they're all better suspects than the butler: the trope to them.

Maybe "Lisa" wasn't dead. Maybe she's been held in a time-locked dungeon by our friend the Billy Idol clone who made a golem of her to trick everyone into thinking she was dead and spent too much time monologuing his evil plan to his hunchbacked sidekick and she woke up and wandered off in confusion, only to end up at our hero/heroine's door.

Clutchfrog

Jan 3, 2021
This is almost as important a question and answer as the other big one that is always on people's minds......How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop???...the answer to both....The world may never know

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Since Lisa's soul was ripped from her body, perhaps if the soul returned she would live again?:unsure:
And she's a mage so I don't think she's fully human.
Having had my soul ripped from my body by my first girlfriend and being alive today, you may be right.

This is almost as important a question and answer tasthe other big one that is always on people's minds......How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop???...the answer to both....The world may never know
Everyone (over a certain age) knows it only takes 3 licks to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop. So the answer to "Is Lisa alive" and/or "is this really Lisa" is, also obviously, ......3 licks.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
What if being kink shamed is your kink?

...so I hope Medicated Nine will be more productive than “try to think of everything all at once” Nine.
All I can think of now is that this is a metaphor for your brain:

Hope you're feeling better. If not now, then soon.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
4.80 star(s) 63 Votes