VN Ren'Py Mythos: Book One [v5.0.1 Hotfix] [Nine of Swords]

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
View attachment 2686637

Weekly Update - June 9th, 2023

Chapter Four takes a big step toward completion!

"Apparently, these implants won’t bother the cat, but it’ll still be sad to see this thing stuck to him."

I understand, but you are responsible for his health.

" assuming I survive. "

Wut?! Where will the pride be held, in Ukraine?

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
" assuming I survive. "

Wut?! Where will the pride be held, in Ukraine?
Hahah... I didn't actually fear death, it was just me worried about dealing with three things I handle very poorly:
  1. Heat
  2. Outdoors
  3. People
Capital Pride this past Sunday had a great amount of all three of those, but I did manage to survive it! I also got to see performances by Debbie Gibson, Monet X Change, Haley Kiyoko, and the freaking legendary Idina Menzel! But still... I wish Pride was in February so I wouldn't feel so gross by the end of the day.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Hahah... I didn't actually fear death, it was just me worried about dealing with three things I handle very poorly:
  1. Heat
  2. Outdoors
  3. People
Capital Pride this past Sunday had a great amount of all three of those, but I did manage to survive it! I also got to see performances by Debbie Gibson, Monet X Change, Haley Kiyoko, and the freaking legendary Idina Menzel! But still... I wish Pride was in February so I wouldn't feel so gross by the end of the day.
For some reason, that reminds me of you:
strength.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nine of Swords

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Riiiight.
I downloaded the "NEW VERSION" and clicked on my last save where a certain blonde girl arrives at our front door to the shock of literally everyone.
NOW I play it...and see another character from what WAS a good game, until it like MAAAANY others was abandoned (Some developers have the attention span of a gnat it seems)
The "NEW VERSION" I downloaded had shoutouts from a dozen other developers, some I enjoy going through their projects...and BAM that's it... that's what I have been missing for over 6 MONTHS?

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Riiiight.
I downloaded the "NEW VERSION" and clicked on my last save where a certain blonde girl arrives at our front door to the shock of literally everyone.
NOW I play it...and see another character from what WAS a good game, until it like MAAAANY others was abandoned (Some developers have the attention span of a gnat it seems)
The "NEW VERSION" I downloaded had shoutouts from a dozen other developers, some I enjoy going through their projects...and BAM that's it... that's what I have been missing for over 6 MONTHS?
There isn't a new version, the chapter 4 isn't finished yet (but Nine of Swords is about to complete it).
What you see is at the end of the current chapter, if you stay for the end credits :).

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Lifestyle changes can be intimidating when considering them as whole. But, surprisingly, small measurable changes can have a greater impact -- and can have a kind of snowball effect making further changes easier.

I sometimes I wish I could be the person I am now 20, 30 years ago.

I don't know how to be more supportive remotely, but I think you can surprise yourself.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
View attachment 2716729

Weekly Update - June 22nd, 2023

I may need to have T’s Diner demolished between games
What?!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
You can't do that, it's a Baltimorean institution for more that forty years!
Think of the pickle sandwich!
The poor mysterious waitress will loose her job :cry:.
Where are we going to eat now?
:)

I hope your cat has completely recovered from his veterinary visit.

4.80 star(s) 63 Votes