Jul 1, 2018
Here's a gallery unlocker mod for v0.18.
Sadly this time around it is version specific.

Big thanks to OEJ as I checked out what he did to know what to change to make it work.

Not sure if it has all the scenes, so if you find some that are missing; reply to this post and show me a picture of the scene (a photo of the gallery's scene text AND a picture of the scene itself).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

* I might skip a release depending on how often this game gets updated / if there's any new gallery scenes,
so don't ping me, I will update this post the same day to let you know if I am updating or not.

** Warning from what I see there's a difference between 0.17full and 0.18 standard. From my limited testing, you are going to miss the gallery entries for:
-Blue girl
-Marie and Cotton
So maybe keep 17full until they release another full version and get 0.18 for the new scenes with daisy and chocomint

Last edited:

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
Compressors seem busy for Christmas (or cum rain day on this site apparently). Good for them, happy holidays

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok found an issue .. or something overlooked by dev.

1st pic got ash pregnant
2nd doesn't show in nursery

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Got a weird bug with Bera it said the egg flew away and in unlocked scenes there is no chance to get her pregnant again?

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
I just finished playing through the whole game from the start without any issues, no bugs just good smooth play through. I still have to find the last picture though, (where are you pic #19?) I'll find you one day. :sneaky: Thanks for a great game, I love it. But there's always one negative that I must share; The Lilly scene was way too dark and I felt it was rushed and very poor quality compared to other scenes in the game, which I would rate as some of the best in any of the VN's I've played. Lilly deserved better. Poor Lilly, hope we get more with a little more effort next time. :love:

purseless

Feb 13, 2020
Alorth Great update, but if I had one complaint one of the new scene is a fair bit too dark. Would be awesome if you could make it a touch brighter in a later version.

Reactions: crugh2112
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes