Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Dante sent the MC away to get info, but more importantly because the MC was the only one who might oppose him taking over everything and ruling with an iron fist. It's very clear that Dante values power and control, he's like the child who thinks they were deprived because the didn't get sweets with every meal and then gorge on it if you gave them the ability to do so.
Leaving all that aside if I remember correctly Stavros, who gives a more familiar feeling to the Mc, tells him (paraphrasing because I don't remember the exact words) to do with his life what he wants and leave behind all the problems of Aqua Palma, he is also aware of all the bad moves that Dante is doing, wishes a better future for the Mc and as he mentioned at the beginning maybe meet his "nephew".

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Hmm, weird part of the story.. Luci and MC talking in the mountains. She asks "Do you think I'm insane?" with a yes/no response.

Either option she references some unknown 'she' that we as the players would know about, but the MC would have no clue since it was never mentioned from Luci, or anyone, to the MC that she saw some sort of 'vision'.

Yet the MC never questions who 'she' is from either answer. That's highly unusual since the MC is pretty perceptive, so it's hard to believe he'd overlook her talking about some unknown 'she' situation. Now if Luci had confided in the MC before that, it would have made a lot more sense.

Some might say that when they were in the jungle pool, and she was looking to the side, was cold for a moment and then warmed up it would give him some insight, but it really wouldn't do anything of the sort. All he knew was she was looking to the side, seemed afraid and then very aggressive in wanting sex.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Leaving all that aside if I remember correctly Stavros, who gives a more familiar feeling to the Mc, tells him (paraphrasing because I don't remember the exact words) to do with his life what he wants and leave behind all the problems of Aqua Palma, he is also aware of all the bad moves that Dante is doing, wishes a better future for the Mc and as he mentioned at the beginning maybe meet his "nephew".
Yeah I agree, however my specific reply was to the earlier conversation of who was the traitor, Dante or the MC.

I hope the MC doesn't get involved with AP anymore, other than to squash the rebellion that we can assume will begin there.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
This. Luci has officially crossed the line, there's no coming back from what she created. Even if her motives are "pure", she took literally the worst possible route to achieve them - she quite literally, denied the release of death for these people. That is some demonic shit, and needs capital punishment.
So... Is Mel also unrecoverable from having crossed the line and done experiments on live humans under the former leader?

People can do bad things for what they think are good reasons. Does that excuse it? No. But we *also* only have the fat chick's explanation for it too. I bet if we know more about the story, who they actually used for the cyborgs, etc we might have a different perspective.

I mean the society does public executions, cut off hands for stealing and has fight to the death gladiatorial contests. If ancient Rome had the tech we had today, do you think they would do some incredibly inhumane and uncouth shit with it? Yep.

So, judge the story by it's own society and wait and see where it goes and we have a more full picture.

As a comparison, is what they did with the robots any worse than the senators living in luxury when they are literally causing people to die in poverty, disease and starvation just to give the senators a few more gold coins? Not that big a difference

Reactions: MagicMan753

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Hmm, weird part of the story.. Luci and MC talking in the mountains. She asks "Do you think I'm insane?" with a yes/no response.

Either option she references some unknown 'she' that we as the players would know about, but the MC would have no clue since it was never mentioned from Luci, or anyone, to the MC that she saw some sort of 'vision'.

Yet the MC never questions who 'she' is from either answer. That's highly unusual since the MC is pretty perceptive, so it's hard to believe he'd overlook her talking about some unknown 'she' situation. Now if Luci had confided in the MC before that, it would have made a lot more sense.

Some might say that when they were in the jungle pool, and she was looking to the side, was cold for a moment and then warmed up it would give him some insight, but it really wouldn't do anything of the sort. All he knew was she was looking to the side, seemed afraid and then very aggressive in wanting sex.
When she asked that question I replied without a Walkthrough mod
FUCKING YES
Who in there right mind cucks her boyfriend without fear in front of him to teach him a lesson lol, Shit she even Jumps MC and fucks him in front of the other two women.
So yes lol even without knowing her ass for so long, those short moments showed how crazy she is lol

Last edited:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
When she asked that question I replied without a Walkthrough mod
FUCKING YES
Who in there right mind cucks her boyfriend without fear in front of him to teach him a lesson lol, Shit she even Jumps MC and fucks him in front of the other two women.
So yes lol even without knowing her ass for so long, those short moments showed how crazy she is lol
I think you missed the point of my post.

Regardless of if you say YES or NO to that question, she references some unknown "she" in both her responses like a third person entity. Especially if you say "Yes" to that question she has a more evolved answer referencing this mysterious 'she'.

We, as players, know what she see's with her 'alter ego' but no one else in the game would have ANY CLUE about that, or at least the MC would have no clue since she never mentioned it to him at all in the entire game. She had never talked that way, at all, before even about other women in the group or at home so something was clearly off in that entire answer.

And this is my point, she references something that sounds really weird and the MC never even stops to question who this unknown 'she' is, and the MC is supposed to be a pretty observant person.

As for "is she crazy" for cucking her boyfriend, that doesn't make her crazy, that makes her more sane. Why? The dumbass bet her body in a game of dice. He deserved every thrust he had to watch, he deserved to hear her moan that some other dudes dick measured up more than his ever would. She was in zero danger or threat from her (now ex) BF and she knew it.

And, uh.. Fucking in front of others doesn't make you crazy, it makes you an exhibitionist. You may be a bit repressed but that doesn't mean others are, nor does it make them 'crazy' or abnormal. Just saying...

Jul 24, 2020
That ending, though... brutal!
Didn't think Luci had it in her.
Still, though... those robots are more brutal than is absolutely necessary, i think. If you're just using the brain for its motors functions, than you might as well just put the conscious part of it to sleep. Why let them stay awake and live in suffering when their consciousness isn't needed to operate the robots?

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I think you missed the point of my post.

Regardless of if you say YES or NO to that question, she references some unknown "she" in both her responses like a third person entity. Especially if you say "Yes" to that question she has a more evolved answer referencing this mysterious 'she'.

We, as players, know what she see's with her 'alter ego' but no one else in the game would have ANY CLUE about that, or at least the MC would have no clue since she never mentioned it to him at all in the entire game. She had never talked that way, at all, before even about other women in the group or at home so something was clearly off in that entire answer.

And this is my point, she references something that sounds really weird and the MC never even stops to question who this unknown 'she' is, and the MC is supposed to be a pretty observant person.

As for "is she crazy" for cucking her boyfriend, that doesn't make her crazy, that makes her more sane. Why? The dumbass bet her body in a game of dice. He deserved every thrust he had to watch, he deserved to hear her moan that some other dudes dick measured up more than his ever would. She was in zero danger or threat from her (now ex) BF and she knew it.

And, uh.. Fucking in front of others doesn't make you crazy, it makes you an exhibitionist. You may be a bit repressed but that doesn't mean others are, nor does it make them 'crazy' or abnormal. Just saying...
I wish i was repressed it might make things more enjoyable lol I meant in the sense that once its done the person tends to think "I must be crazy" When its there first time.

I might have not got the first impression on your first statement. The first impression i got of luci wasn't a wild child thats why my statement of crazy which is something you would normally think if someone does something out there character but from first my impression she wasnt the Sadist type which enjoyed watching someone suffer because of there fuck up. She even felt bad after the interaction which seemed normal. Then when "Other her" joined the mix things took a turn which normally is seen as off or crazy.

Now for Mc It can be chucked up to having his own problems and not really paying attention to her statement except for a word here and there.

Jul 24, 2020
[/SPOILER]

Sometimes, the characters who are the culprits have to take accountability for them and this game does not dissapoint:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dude, did you even play the new update before you commented that? Or did you simply not watch the ending? Because that woman Gabriella clearly says those things are Luci's project, and only she has their command codes.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
So... Is Mel also unrecoverable from having crossed the line and done experiments on live humans under the former leader?

People can do bad things for what they think are good reasons. Does that excuse it? No. But we *also* only have the fat chick's explanation for it too. I bet if we know more about the story, who they actually used for the cyborgs, etc we might have a different perspective.

I mean the society does public executions, cut off hands for stealing and has fight to the death gladiatorial contests. If ancient Rome had the tech we had today, do you think they would do some incredibly inhumane and uncouth shit with it? Yep.

So, judge the story by it's own society and wait and see where it goes and we have a more full picture.
Lmao so what? Of course its unrecoverable from a moral standpoint in a real situation. Your arguing like "Hey its okay to date female Dr. Mengele, other bad people existed too in history of mankind, whats the big deal?"

Even in ancient rome continued torture would have been considered inhumane. Which it is. And im sure you wouldnt be this understanding if Enzo would be the one developing these murder killer torture robots lol.

BUT its still awesome for the story and for playthroughts where we play a mc who doesnt give a fuck about morals, humanism or empathy which will be fun!

As a comparison, is what they did with the robots any worse than the senators living in luxury when they are literally causing people to die in poverty, disease and starvation just to give the senators a few more gold coins? Not that big a difference
Yes, torturing people forever and not even allowing them to die is waaaaaaaaay worse and not compareable with something like that at all. Its like the completle eradication of free will, even slaves in the worst conditions can at least try to kill themself to escape their fate, these brains in the robots cant lol.

I cant comprehend how you can think its not much of a difference.

But i suspect there will something be revealed which makes Luci less "guilty" in the next chapters, lets wait what happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: Filipis

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022

First off, we don't know the extent of Mel's experiments, though from her own reaction, we can safely assume that it was also some questionable shit (best case scenario). Did she cross a line? Maybe. We don't know enough to pronounce her irredeemable... yet.

Luci's "pet project" is some demonic shit, and there's nothing you can argue that will convince any sane person otherwise. She essentially trapped people's minds and souls in a cybernetic endoskeleton, and even has a mechanism for mental reward/punishment built into it. Forget mindless slaves, these people are MINDFUL, they are aware of their surroundings and their state of being, while being "forced" to obey whatever order Luci or Faustina give.

I'm sorry, but there is no perceivable "greater good" to justify the fate of these poor people, no matter how you slice it.
That is why I confidently say that Luci has crossed the line, because she done leaped over it, son.

Reactions: Krytax123
4.70 star(s) 97 Votes