MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
First off, we don't know the extent of Mel's experiments, though from her own reaction, we can safely assume that it was also some questionable shit (best case scenario). Did she cross a line? Maybe. We don't know enough to pronounce her irredeemable... yet.

Luci's "pet project" is some demonic shit, and there's nothing you can argue that will convince any sane person otherwise. She essentially trapped people's minds and souls in a cybernetic endoskeleton, and even has a mechanism for mental reward/punishment built into it. Forget mindless slaves, these people are MINDFUL, they are aware of their surroundings and their state of being, while being "forced" to obey whatever order Luci or Faustina give.

I'm sorry, but there is no perceivable "greater good" to justify the fate of these poor people, no matter how you slice it.
That is why I confidently say that Luci has crossed the line, because she done leaped over it, son.
I don't think she crossed a line, her mind literally works different, she says something or it shows something in ep.3 or ep.4, I can't remember where, so she is probably not aware of what she is doing to a full extent.. A lot of people in this world is flawed. Do you think the MC is some saint or angel that has done no wrong. People are jumping to conclusions that she can't be redeemed or she is outright evil, which I personally think is wrong. You literally get a relationship up if you tell her she is crazy. She will change, her mind will heal, She will be fine. I stand with Luci cause I know she didn't cross any line and that she is Good.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I'm just amazed at how many people are surprised that the terminally insecure girl with a disassociative personality who refused to leave her abusive boyfriend even after she fucked a dude right in front of him is crazy. Y'all got some broken red flag detectors or something. Like don't get me wrong, I love the crazy ones the most but it should hardly be surprising that Lucy's off the deep end. Oh well more of her for me, the crazier the better.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I don't think she crossed a line, her mind literally works different, she says something or it shows something in ep.3 or ep.4, I can't remember where, so she is probably not aware of what she is doing to a full extent.. A lot of people in this world is flawed. Do you think the MC is some saint or angel that has done no wrong. People are jumping to conclusions that she can't be redeemed or she is outright evil, which I personally think is wrong. You literally get a relationship up if you tell her she is crazy. She will change, her mind will heal, She will be fine. I stand with Luci cause I know she didn't cross any line and that she is Good.
That how the wife's of dicators must have felt lmao

"I stand with Adolf cause i know he didnt cross any line and that he is good." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You know she can still be a great avn LI even if shes batshit crazy, right? You dont have to idealize her lmao

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
But i suspect there will something be revealed which makes Luci less "guilty" in the next chapters, lets wait what happens.
Yep, this is my point.

I wonder if all these moral white-knights that are posturing so much would still agree it's inhumane torture, if we find that it was rapists, murderers and others who committed despicable acts who they used for the robots. They probably would, but from my stance, if they were already inhumane and didn't give a fuck about their victims, they don't deserve the pity or sympathy.

Consider that robotic existence a perpetual repentance, that they would be forced to do and can't just agree to but never actually do, and they might actually offer something positive back to society that they *never* did in real life.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Also, there a a lot of people who are PAYING today for a mere chance to prolong their life (see cryogenics)... i think the human nature is to cling to life at all costs. Who says the robits are unhappy to be saved this way? It may be so, but we have no clue about this. Also they get a lop of happy drugs. And punishment for disobedience would have occured in their 'old' life as well...

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
That how the wife's of dicators must have felt lmao

"I stand with Adolf cause i know he didnt cross any line and that he is good." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You know she can still be a great avn LI even if shes batshit crazy, right? You dont have to idealize her lmao
I don't idolize her. She is not some dictator or evil antagonist that you believe her to be. You and everyone will see her good, just be patient.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Yep, this is my point.

I wonder if all these moral white-knights that are posturing so much would still agree it's inhumane torture, if we find that it was rapists, murderers and others who committed despicable acts who they used for the robots. They probably would, but from my stance, if they were already inhumane and didn't give a fuck about their victims, they don't deserve the pity or sympathy.

Consider that robotic existence a perpetual repentance, that they would be forced to do and can't just agree to but never actually do, and they might actually offer something positive back to society that they *never* did in real life.
Arent you kinda the white-knight defending her despite all obvious inhumane actions against all reasons lol?

From the information we have at this point it looks very bad for Luci but the dev is good at throwing everything around and yeah i think its safe to assume that something is fishy and there will be reasons. Still the reasons have to be damn good lol

And cicero asked the women what kind of guys these are and she didnt said anything about criminals i think? It think she even mentioned former guards being used :ROFLMAO:

And what the fuck is that last paragraph of yours, nobody owns this world anything, let the people die in peace what the fuck. Nobody deserves a destiny like that and whats even more important that nobody should have the power to condemn people to a destiny like that.

You being so hell-bend on trying to argue for it is way more hilarious and deluded than some people judging her actions harshly :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Yep, this is my point.

I'm not even sure we need to go into this line of thinking to justify her actions. What's this society's primary existential threat? Failing birth rates. What's going to happen when the workforce is cut in half if not worse between 1 or 2 generations? What's going to happen when people reach an age they can't work but there's still massive worker shortages? The rampant poverty would wipe them out before the R virus could.
Is it evil? Can't really judge that by current societal standards in the real world. I think it most likely is, although to be fair its also quite possible that a sizable portion of those undead cyborgs would choose their current existence over definitive death. Is it necessary? Until birthrates can begin to recover it unfortunately is.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Arent you kinda the white-knight defending her despite all obvious inhumane actions against all reasons lol?

From the information we have at this point it looks very bad for Luci but the dev is good at throwing everything around and yeah i think its safe to assume that something is fishy and there will be reasons. Still the reasons have to be damn good lol

And cicero asked the women what kind of guys these are and she didnt said anything about criminals i think? It think she even mentioned former guards being used :ROFLMAO:

And what the fuck is that last paragraph of yours, nobody owns this world anything, let the people die in peace what the fuck. Nobody deserves a destiny like that and whats even more important that nobody should have the power to condemn people to a destiny like that.

You being so hell-bend on trying to argue for it is way more hilarious and deluded than some people judging her actions harshly :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I am not white knighting her at all. I have already said multiple times that the story needs to play out more and let's wait and see.

For my last paragraph, well I firmly believe an eye for an eye. You say let people die in peace, but what about the relatives and friends of their victims? Fuck those who were a murderer, rapist or someone else who destroyed other people's lives for their own gain. A swift death is too quick for them in that case when they leave others dealing with shock, anger, loss, grief and sadness for years & decades after the action occurred. I feel no pity for those who commit those acts against another person and they get what they deserve.

With that being said, you're right the game says it's "recently deceased" citizens and soldiers. So the cyborg brains were already dead, and now they aren't. Is this a fate worse than death? Perhaps. We don't know because we can't talk to any of them but I can bet there are some who were afraid to die, but did anyway from some action not associated with Luci or anyone else in the leadership, who may not be as concerned that they are brought back.

We have no idea how long these people were dead before their brains were repurposed either, and we know what sort of damage just minutes without blood-flow and oxygen can do to thinking ability. For all we know *now* their supposed consciousness could be only rudimentary level where they just do basic commands and have no higher level cognition. The assumption some have now in the thread is they have the same thinking skills as someone who's actually living, and we just don't know.

However, yes the moral negativity is there from the little we have seen now, in that they would never be able to escape or earn freedom from their perpetual 'captivity'.

Last edited:

Beefle

Nov 22, 2023
Alright fellas, I need some help here. I downloaded the new updated game (0.5), just finished playing it, and it ended without me seeing any new content lol. I feel like I'm going crazy. It ends with Dante and Cicero having their second meeting where Dante informs him about MC being the cure to the virus. I didn't see shit about Luci's robot army. Please explain where my dumbass went wrong.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Alright fellas, I need some help here. I downloaded the new updated game (0.5), just finished playing it, and it ended without me seeing any new content lol. I feel like I'm going crazy. It ends with Dante and Cicero having their second meeting where Dante informs him about MC being the cure to the virus. I didn't see shit about Luci's robot army. Please explain where my dumbass went wrong.
Did you use a mod ? if yes remove it. if no redownload it has happened to me before on different games

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Men of Iron? It's literally the opposite, it's the ServoSkulls of the modern Imperium. Luci likely doesn't have the ability to make true AI which is why she needs formerly dead brains in order to run the bot army.
I don't know, if you remember, but Aquina was about to kill the MC and then he goes towards the MC as if nothing happened.

4.70 star(s) 97 Votes