Hawka1O7

Dec 25, 2018
I don't know, if you remember, but Aquina was about to kill the MC and then he goes towards the MC as if nothing happened.
Err I think you're misremembering given we had a whole slew of awkward dialogue to get past that with Aquina next episode, and the reason she can probably do that is that she chose to spare the MC to begin with. And what exactly does this have to do with ServoSkulls in place of actual AI?

RewindWorld

Jan 27, 2020
So anything we do is justified because everything the other side does is also wrong? Because you're missing the point of why this matters, which you can find plenty of examples real life and it would have nothing to do with New Antioch. It's wrong because you're sending the people of Aqua Palma to war under FALSE pretenses, to fight and die for you based on a lie and a crime you actually committed!? The concept of an illegal war matters for the one who declares it, it has nothing to do with what New Antioch is but his responsibility as the leader of Aqua Palma. You can lie and make up whatever you want, justify it however you want, but that's the truth, you're sending your people to kill and die on false pretenses. Look what it's doing to the tavern lady, who just wants her normal life and peace and stability back while being tormented by the truth and fear of what they're doing, including getting into bed with the same Criminal group that massacred your miners to begin with!

Your belief really doesn't matter against the facts. And the fact is if the brother had never blamed the MC for their Dad's death, MC could have easily gotten into New Antioch without that made up story. He wouldn't have been arrested, he wouldn't have been thrown into the dungeon, and he wouldn't have been almost executed. He probably wouldn't have even needed to sneak into the city, because New Antioch has free travel. Maybe Faustina might have secretly assassinated him (which the MC wouldn't have known at that time) still if she knew, but she'd never have the justification for a public execution and forcing the MC to fight for his life in the arena. The only reason to use that crime/cover story is to kill the MC, there's no other purpose for it and your belief doesn't change that.
Things will not improve in provinces w/o some drastic measures. NA is a giant parasite sucking everything of any worth from them, including people. There are certainly examples for this from RL, but not as drastic as in the game. Provinces stand no chance while NA is around or until it's weakened. But, that's a different topic.

It's not that easy to get into NA normally. It takes a long time and they don't like foreigners. The plan wasn't bad, it's just that he got caught purely by accident, but I don't think there was any deliberate intent to get MC killed. At least not from what we know so far. If that changes in future updates, I'll change my opinion.

If Aquila was given a chance to be forgiven for robbery and attempted assassination and Faustina is seemingly forgiven by default for ordering that robbery and assassination then Dante should get that same chance after he comes clean. It's all up to player, of course. Even the dog was forgiven for getting MC caught:LOL:
screenshot0001.png

d4cfufu

Oct 24, 2022
so i downloaded the WT into the game, but in the saves there are already some on the tenth page but they aren't scenes I've seen before? did i miss it? I got to the part where the shapeshifter lady shows but then it says that's it for the content. what did i miss???

Dr.TSoni

May 20, 2022
but I don't think there was any deliberate intent to get MC killed
Not to kill him, but almost certainly to not have him around.
It's easy to imagine the citizens of Aqua Palma following Mateo or even just waiting for his approval to obey Dante's orders

RadioSW

Nov 7, 2019
1st time playing. I'm enjoying it so far but I encountered a lot of errors involving .webp images in Ep 4. Anyone have solutions for that?

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
so i downloaded the WT into the game, but in the saves there are already some on the tenth page but they aren't scenes I've seen before? did i miss it? I got to the part where the shapeshifter lady shows but then it says that's it for the content. what did i miss???
I believe the person who leaked the update also uploaded the file with there saves involved lol it happens rarely but it happens

4.70 star(s) 97 Votes