Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Final version is out but as expected behind a 5$ paywall
Considering that it's already been delayed by a month and that the last updates were spare in content and just overall disappointing in terms of scenes and story options it would be better to save your money lol.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Considering that it's already been delayed by a month and that the last updates were spare in content and just overall disappointing in terms of scenes and story options it would be better to save your money lol.
story options where?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
New Earth [Ch.2 FiNAL] [MiZtyl]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

-

Mac:

-

Last edited:

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I been a patron a long time and saw this ending as a big meh. I hate when there are bad endings and should have pulled then.

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
I been a patron a long time and saw this ending as a big meh. I hate when there are bad endings and should have pulled then.
I'm not sure if you're the same person on patreon that only reached the alternate endings or not. But I want to ask the meaning of 'bad ending'. Does it mean 'the good endings are bad' or 'the endings are bad'?
Because the alternate endings aren't good endings.
Thank you for supporting me in developing New Earth.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Somehow i dont get the marketing strategy here...using the worst possible outcome as banner for the topic may not be the smartest move...
A said: the dev adds ntr into the game because of money.
B said: not a smart move to use ntr scenes as banners for marketing strategy (to attract more money?).

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, i only play it because i know the ntr and swinging crap is avoidable since the beginning, but if i were new here that banner would be enough to not even ask if that stuff is avoidable, i would just leave right away. Still, people who want to avoid it and play to avoid it dont want to see their girls getting defiled by others before even seeing the download button.
Its one thing to add that stuff, another to force all people to see it.

MiZtyl

Apr 20, 2019
Well, i only play it because i know the ntr and swinging crap is avoidable since the beginning, but if i were new here that banner would be enough to not even ask if that stuff is avoidable, i would just leave right away. Still, people who want to avoid it and play to avoid it dont want to see their girls getting defiled by others before even seeing the download button.
Its one thing to add that stuff, another to force all people to see it.
Who is the right one then? The people who say I'm using NTR to have more money? Or the people who say using NTR scenes is a bad marketing strategy?
I don't have the answer. I only know one thing: Not all of the people who play the game will decide to support the game. Only those who love and want the game to be continued will support the game. Of course among the people who have been supporting me until now, there are also those who hate NTR. But they support the game because they love the non-NTR routes. Those who play the non-NTR routes but keep bickering because of the NTR routes will never support me. There's no reason to please them.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Who is the right one then? The people who say I'm using NTR to have more money? Or the people who say using NTR scenes is a bad marketing strategy?
I don't have the answer. I only know one thing: Not all of the people who play the game will decide to support the game. Only those who love and want the game to be continued will support the game. Of course among the people who have been supporting me until now, there are also those who hate NTR. But they support the game because they love the non-NTR routes. Those who play the non-NTR routes but keep bickering because of the NTR routes will never support me. There's no reason to please them.
I dont complain about the existance of the ntr route or the sharing route bacause they are fully avoidable. Everyone who wants his girls cheating can have them cheating, who wants to be cucked to deatch can do it, who wants a sharing free love community can have it and those who want a harem never need to see any other dick...at least not in the game, but the banner can ruin these girls for hardcore harem friends, they never want to see an other dick near their girls.
Ingame you did a great job, everyone can play like they want and never need to see the content of routes they dont like. But the banner here can drive away harem fans. People with "i dont share" mindset dont want to see such things because you cant unsee things and it kills the mood to remember it as soon as they see them in the game.
Keep it like the game, dont use a banner with content some people avoid like acid in the face ;)

scavenge

Oct 24, 2017
Try not to listen to the forum too much when it comes to this shit. Both NTR and non-NTR have huge fanbases that are willing to pay out the ass for a good game. Admittedly the NTR fanbase is a little more ravenous because it's hard to find good games like that but just make the game you want and we'll pay for it.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I dont complain about the existance of the ntr route or the sharing route bacause they are fully avoidable. Everyone who wants his girls cheating can have them cheating, who wants to be cucked to deatch can do it, who wants a sharing free love community can have it and those who want a harem never need to see any other dick...at least not in the game, but the banner can ruin these girls for hardcore harem friends, they never want to see an other dick near their girls.
Ingame you did a great job, everyone can play like they want and never need to see the content of routes they dont like. But the banner here can drive away harem fans. People with "i dont share" mindset dont want to see such things because you cant unsee things and it kills the mood to remember it as soon as they see them in the game.
Keep it like the game, dont use a banner with content some people avoid like acid in the face ;)
The game is created with NTR as the point of it. All these games are. If there is NTR in a game it's most of the time the focus and the other routes will not really be that great. That's what you can assume most of the time. This game is pretty equal in terms of content i think which is rare, i like both types of games so I don't complain.

3.10 star(s) 40 Votes