PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Can someone please help me with getting a better translation for this, the guide says to enable some of the hooks but I don't know what those are, and I also don't know how to fix the Autogenerated Cache to make the text more readable, so could someone please help me?
I wouldn't mind a better translation, too. I can't even see my stats, outside of the "Dedication Screen" at saves, and I'm pretty sure the Katana isn't supposed to be called "Unsigned Bay Blade" xD

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
Somewhere along this thread there was someone posting their own translation file, which I snatched and it made my translation somewhat better. Most of it remains mtl tho

Reactions: PervyMage32

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
Hey, uh, might as well also have McDakka's copy posted as a game thread on this forum. I'm gonna link it to the translation thread too, for more attention.

Edit: Game is stable, just fuck them controls tho

Last edited:

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
How much tentacle content is in Bullet Requiem? Any pregnancy?
Not terribly much, I am afraid. A bit more if you count pseudo-tentacles, though - there are a few plant monsters, tentacle traps, a slime and a remotely Roper-like thingy.

About a quarter of the total animations sees her fucked by tentacles, I would say, or at least involves some form of pseudo-tentacles or tentacle-like appendages. ;)

Pregnancy, none that I remember.

Reactions: f9account

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I wouldn't mind a better translation, too. I can't even see my stats, outside of the "Dedication Screen" at saves, and I'm pretty sure the Katana isn't supposed to be called "Unsigned Bay Blade" xD
I had pretty much the exact same problem you have, where all the stats are jumbled up on 1 line of text. The auto translator goofs up the formatting when it first generates the auto text file.
If you download the file on this post, https://f95zone.to/threads/night-of-revenge.35414/page-3#post-2699076 , and replace your _autogenerated text file with that one, it will show your stats correctly when you go into your inventory. It may need to re-translate a lot of text, but it should help.

Reactions: PervyMage32

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Loooooooooooooooooong day of mappin', but by some miracle I got 3 areas done this time, instead of 2 areas. Which the usual amount I've been getting done per day, so far. Requiescats Forest and Canyon of Sinking were the 2 areas I was least looking forward to, because their both decent sized, but also because they connect through the Research Facility, which means all kinds of things could go wrong. Mainly, the areas not looking natural, due to being too many map segments off, but overall I was only off by a bit, and it was a surprisingly quick fix. The map is so damn long at this point, I've started dubbing it "Thicc'enstein", due to all the patchwork its gone through.

I had pretty much the exact same problem you have, where all the stats are jumbled up on 1 line of text. The auto translator goofs up the formatting when it first generates the auto text file.
If you download the file on this post, https://f95zone.to/threads/night-of-revenge.35414/page-3#post-2699076 , and replace your _autogenerated text file with that one, it will show your stats correctly when you go into your inventory. It may need to re-translate a lot of text, but it should help.
I tried downloading the text through that link and using it, but it didn't help. It did change the translations on "some" of the items, but left my menu unaffected. I went back to the old translations, because my map is already based on that, and I didn't want to confuse myself, when I'm so close to the finish line.
Screenshot 01.png

It looks like I just have to beat the Succubus, then it's on to the Pilgrim's Path and finally the White Chapel, so I should be done with this nightmare in a day or two. At least, until another major update hits, but that shouldn't be too exhausting to add... Unless the developer decides to do an Inverted Realm, ala Symphony of the Night >.>

I am a bit nervous about when the game gets around to expanding the Prison Area, though. It looks like that's going to end up being an underground HUB area or sorts, due it to splitting off into at least 2 other areas (through 4 doorsways, so possibly 4 areas). I'm guessing the right side of the Prison eventually connects up to the Abandoned Lower Layer (there's a non-implemented path left of the entrance to the Abandoned Lower Layer), so that will be kind of frustrating to link up in the long run. But that's for next month/year me to worry about?

Last edited:

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
Holy sh*t, this map's getting REALLY wide... It's actually hard to zoom in enough to read everything!

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Holy sh*t, this map's getting REALLY wide... It's actually hard to zoom in enough to read everything!
Just right click it and "View Image", that should take you to the imgur link, where you can zoom in all the way, enough to read things as I do when I edit the map, or just download the map, it's barely a megabyte. Although, I'm updating it everyday with a new area, so you'd have to download it constantly, ha.

I just finished mapping the Aerial Pilgrimage Road (and updated my last post with the map), and for some reason, doing that area took me all night. I even had to split the area up between 2 different mapping sessions. Weird, considering it's not really too big. It's almost been like a week now since I started.

The map speaks to me in my sleep. It needs to grow. It aches be completed. It demands sacrifice. I'm tired xD

OH! I forgot to mention, if no one noticed it on my map yesterday, I marked it with a warning for the lower area of the Canyon. There's a weapon there called the "Charged Crystal Sword", which if you had cut the bridge above it to use as a shortcut through the jungle, I don't think there's any way to retrieve the weapon afterwards. I couldn't figure out how to get it with the bridge down, anyway. It only attacks once with a lunge, but I think it emits a shock. Seems unique, in design, though I haven't had time to really test it, or the new Bounce Axe.

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
Can you leave that area and return to restore the bridge or something? I might have already broken it on my save lmao

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Can you leave that area and return to restore the bridge or something? I might have already broken it on my save lmao
As far as I know, nope. Considering the rest of the game allows you to collect everything, there might still be a way, but it might have been oversight on the developer. It is a new (newest?) area, so maybe they just didn't think of it.

There is a boulder on that ledge, similar to the one you push over to obstruct the geyser at the end of the level, but after messing around with it for a while, I couldn't figure out what it did. I think the rock is only there to hide the Charged Crystal Sword (the item icon for it is hidden behind the rock).

Also, if no one noticed, there is an explosive barrel located towards the middle of Requiescat Forest that I marked with a bunch of question marks. I couldn't figure out what that was for, either.

Reactions: Vyacheslav Grinko

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
As far as I know, nope. Considering the rest of the game allows you to collect everything, there might still be a way, but it might have been oversight on the developer. It is a new (newest?) area, so maybe they just didn't think of it.

There is a boulder on that ledge, similar to the one you push over to obstruct the geyser at the end of the level, but after messing around with it for a while, I couldn't figure out what it did. I think the rock is only there to hide the Charged Crystal Sword (the item icon for it is hidden behind the rock).

Also, if no one noticed, there is an explosive barrel located towards the middle of Requiescat Forest that I marked with a bunch of question marks. I couldn't figure out what that was for, either.
Yeah i had cleared out all the enemies in that forest and still coudnt find a suitable spot to place the barrel i don't know if it has a purpose on that forest

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Yeah i had cleared out all the enemies in that forest and still coudnt find a suitable spot to place the barrel i don't know if it has a purpose on that forest
The game's "puzzles" are usually very direct; items that interact with the environment are almost always right next to where you have to use that item. Rocks next to geysers, levers next to gates, etc. Barrels seem to follow a downward tumble that's hard to screw up, so I'm guessing at the bottom of those little platforms to the right, we can blow up that shrine later, or something. Or maybe the developer just put it there to fuck with us. Who knows?

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
I sometimes have trouble knowing where explosive barrels are supposed to be used. There are quite a few that I don't know where to use... like the one on the last area.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
I sometimes have trouble knowing where explosive barrels are supposed to be used. There are quite a few that I don't know where to use... like the one on the last area.
The barrel in the White Cathedral Roof (on the right side of the map) is the most complicated one. You have to constantly nudge it downward, through the small gaps in the floor until you reach the bottom. There's a barrier of debris there, just to the right of that little lake, that you can blow open. You get a weapon from it. I think it was spear of some kind.

The White Cathedral Roof is the last area I have to map out, and unless something comes up, I should be done by the end of today, which will include the route to take with the barrel (might even be done before anyone gets around to reading this). If the barrel screws up and gets caught on something, just dash into it or blow it up and start over.

Mand21

Nov 25, 2020
Welp, I already got around to read this and here where I live it's the end of the day you wrote this post already. xD
Will sure wait for the end of the map, soon! :3

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Welp, I already got around to read this and here where I live it's the end of the day you wrote this post already. xD
Will sure wait for the end of the map, soon! :3
I had an unexpected visit today from a friend I hadn't seen since March, when all of this Corona crap went down, and they were over for quite a while. So I'm not officially done yet (maybe not even tonight, I've been feeling weak all day), but I was working on mapping the game when they showed up. My rough draft is about 90% done, I just have to finish the upper left corner of the map, but I'm probably going to finish after a take a long break, way after midnight, if I don't get lazy tonight.

Maybe my rough notes will work in the mean time? This is what it looks like when I do stuffs. I love my dollar store white board xD

Good luck reading my scribbles though xD

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 78 Votes