Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Haven't looked at this thread in while. reading some of the above post her is what I think about the characters.

I'd say for me Jen is clearly the hottest one , then Olivia , Emma , Lea & Deb about equal to me. Not including Kim or Brie as they are 2 characters I have no interest in their paths.

Character / personality wise : I like Emma the best while yeah she seems a bit simple yet I don't find her that boring. At the start of the game I did but around 1/2 way point I started to really get into her character and the build up to her lewd scenes were kind of hot after the first one because of her character to me.

Then Jen is my second favorite nothing to dislike about her for me. Tho I do find her a bit boring from time to time when it isn't about sex cause my god her lewd scenes are some of the hottest ive seen on this site. I rarely get turned on by lewds in these games. But other than that she is such a sweet and caring girl is hard to not have her as a favorite. Hell I only put Emma above her cause im just into Emma's character and enjoy it a little bit more. But in reality Jen does have a personality / character equal to Emma for me.

Oliva is my 3rd favorite she just feels like that girl I would love to be friend with even if there was no sex invovled. Her dialogue and everything else just makes me really enjoy her scenes and think she is alot of fun to be around. She feels like she could fit the role of best friend quite easily and I really like that.

Lea is a bit of a unknown for me. She is super sweet and kind and I could see her being better wife material than Jen. Yet I can't put my finger onto why but im just simply not into all that much. I forget she even exist alot of the time until I read a post about her. I don't know why cause she is kind of Like Olivia where she is she is fun to be around as her scenes are usually fun even her non sexual ones. Then she is just as kind and sweet as Jen to me. Yet I can't help but feel I'm not into her nearly as much as Emma , Jen and Olivia.

Deb is last to be honest im not really all that into her character. I only played her path for the sake of seeing her scenes and ended up liking her a little bit but still not really into her character other than feeling bad for her and wanting to be there for her as a friend.

4.60 star(s) 166 Votes