3.90 star(s) 61 Votes
May 5, 2018
Is it possible to get Jane to stay after cheating on her/having a harem (even if it requires the cheat mod)?

Also, how do you get the second sex scene with Bella? The Ch 10 scene. The walkthrough just says "Based on your previous choices...".

Br@ndy

Formerly 'BrandyYT'
Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Oath of Loyalty [Ch. 10] + Shaddy's Multi Mod + Incest Patch

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I guess it must be an Italian-American word. Remember that for Americans someone is Italian even if their ancestors arrived in the country 120 years ago, and everyone south of Rio Bravo is Spanish :LUL:
for that the only possibility I could think of was 'stonato', which in southern Italian dialect becomes 'stunat', similar to what is used

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
One of the Best game Dev. Eagerly waiting for the oath of loyalty part 2.

Request: dev please bring back jane in pt2 :giggle:
I tried all choices but were unable to make jane stay there or give option to choose between jane and angelica
IMO Jane can stay away as long as she likes. I didn't like being forced into that relationship and was glad when she left... but I agree with you, one of the better games out there.

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
Does it matter what racket I choose? I really hate games that make you have these options at the beginning then hours later you realized you fucked up.

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
The dev has stated that each racket will unlock some content while locking you out of other scenes, so we'll have to play all the 3 of them. At the game's current state it makes no difference, in one path you get one extra scene with Marcy the police detective but it's just a conversation at a restaurant.
Well this answered my question. Thanks! i will choose Drug smuggling and trafficking since it makes no difference.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well this answered my question. Thanks! i will choose Drug smuggling and trafficking since it makes no difference.
Hi! I wrote that message 1 year ago. The situation changed a lot after that and the different rackets introduced modifications to the story.
Regarding what I mentioned in that post, ff you want a romantic relationship with Marcy you MUSN'T be involved with drugs at all. You must do a playthrough with just the gambling racket if you want to get close to her.

Mycrusade29

Mar 7, 2021
Hi! I wrote that message 1 year ago. The situation changed a lot after that and the different rackets introduced modifications to the story.
Regarding what I mentioned in that post, ff you want a romantic relationship with Marcy you MUSN'T be involved with drugs at all. You must do a playthrough with just the gambling racket if you want to get close to her.
I don't remember who marcy is. I just care about the sister. Lmao ah no wonder. She just now shows up yeah, I don't really like her. I will stick with this racket so i will make money.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aristos

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
How do you make money?
All you can buy is the book token to give to the glasses sugary babe
Anything else?
I don't remember who marcy is. I just care about the sister. Lmao ah no wonder. She just now shows up yeah, I don't really like her. I will stick with this racket so i will make money.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
How do you make money?
All you can buy is the book token to give to the glasses sugary babe
Anything else?
At some point in the game you start receiving some of the profits of the family business(es). If you're involved in drugs you receive more money than if the family is just in the gambling business.
You can buy different gift cards for the gals, not just to buy books; some of them will increase the points of only certain girls and not others, while some gifts apparently do nothing but they add 0.5 to the girl in question, so you need 2 of those for a full point.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
but will there be some kind of second part or will that be all?

On the one hand, I was enormously surprised, an interesting story with many characters who move in different ways, some quite according to the usual clichés, but others in a non-trivial way.

But the non-final ending killed me, no real epilogue...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Some official feedback to quench your titilating thirst then:

OathOfLoyalty10 days ago(2 edits)
the canon ending is if you let Jane leave/ignore. The alternate ending is the one you just described and is not the official ending for part 2 to continue. AT the end of that ending, you can read it says, this is not the official ending.

IN other news, they are back to the under house arrest ”franchise ...”

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1630254668095.png

What does gaming look like?
Babes in bikinies lounging at the pool?

1630254723414.png

OR the cuties during office hours splurging
on that big hard throbbingly welcoming sofa?

Reactions: UserNed

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Some official feedback to quench your titilating thirst then:

OathOfLoyalty10 days ago(2 edits)
the canon ending is if you let Jane leave/ignore. The alternate ending is the one you just described and is not the official ending for part 2 to continue. AT the end of that ending, you can read it says, this is not the official ending.

IN other news, they are back to the under house arrest ”franchise ...”
and what differences would there be between the two endings?

the only real differences are if we delve into the relationship with MC's mother or sister, for the rest it seems the same...

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes