3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I gave this one a go, and I did enjoy reading this erotic visual novel... There are many mafia cliche's but it was still fun and entertaining... There are a few bugs and issues I think it needs to work on, but it definitely shows potential... I went ahead and posted my review...

Zip

Reactions: Silk_Ari

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I gave this one a go, and I did enjoy reading this erotic visual novel... There are many mafia cliche's but it was still fun and entertaining... There are a few bugs and issues I think it needs to work on, but it definitely shows potential... I went ahead and posted my review...

Zip
A few bugs you say? Such as?

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Why would you be "happy" your best friend cucked you? :WutFace:
Women are weird that way. They really like a guy and even when she catches the guy with someone else, she still liked him, you know? She won't go with him again, but she liked him...as a friend (friend-zoned)! :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
What the hell are you talking about? She likes him. If he beats his ass...again, that might turn her around to loving him again. So shush!
To me I can't believe the MC was so forgiving of the fact his best friend and his girl friend were screwing behind his back. I don't care that they turned out to be a good couple and are engaged/married. It just means two traitors found love in their traitorous arms. I'd tell them both to go to hell if I ever saw them again. The emotional betrayal would make me sick.

(Assuming that I am remembering that correctly)

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
To me I can't believe the MC was so forgiving of the fact his best friend and his girl friend were screwing behind his back. I don't care that they turned out to be a good couple and are engaged/married. It just means two traitors found love in their traitorous arms. I'd tell them both to go to hell if I ever saw them again. The emotional betrayal would make me sick.

(Assuming that I am remembering that correctly)
I wouldn't tell them to go to hell, but would just say something like "good for you, now good riddance" and just not care anymore, i do think he is way to forginving

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I wouldn't tell them to go to hell, but would just say something like "good for you, now good riddance" and just not care anymore, i do think he is way to forginving
That's fair. I'm just not a forgiving person lol. I'd use a lot more colorful words.

deltami

Dec 19, 2017
only start the game by a little bit. like the cafe girl and she seem too inncocent to the mobs thing. that makes me wonder if there will be a classic "Car bomb tried to assassinate MC killed his love instead" event.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Damn, alot of bitter people in here. (the ex love story).

You guys do realize they we're teenagers when they went out? The MC was a naive kid in love, the fact she betrayed him with his best friend no less made him realize she was not the woman he thought she was. If anything he probably was more torn up that he lost what he thought at the time was his best friend. It's not like he would go to their wedding, but I think it shows that the MC (for now and this might change depending on what choices you make) has a tendency to not be resentful.... (for now) ;)

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Who cares about that bitch from the past...
MC has Jane now :giggle:
I hope this will be a real Mafia game with lots of violence, drama and love ofc :)

3.90 star(s) 61 Votes