VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
its been years , now goin into what , a month or so from the last update? and still no new drops? smh I've seen others create, make new creations or builded upon their works in weeks to months. why is this developer not dropping his content yet? no betas at least ???? what is goin on? now im a on again off again supporter of the patreon but this is horrible man .

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
perhaps he has a private life, a job and a family?
But... if you can create a game like this in month... do it... I'd like to get a pirate copy of this game from here...
lol that made me crack up no lie . listen nothing im saying is directed towards the content we have gotten. love the work and the dev making it but its ridiculous the wait . period. everyone on here has lives and is all over the world so im not doin the everyone circumstances stuff . thats not stopping the majority of devs . but thats me. i work as well. for people. i cant afford or expect to keep people waiting for long periods of time . nor can i tell em when they get understandably impatient, yall i hav a life and shit im goin thru. cats goin look at me like im crazy. we all do..... and? where is the stuff we lookin for ? and guess what i cant that personally because its not personal its business . plus as a customer and a consumer to others i know how long i can wait before i get impatient lol

Reactions: genthrow

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
was a patron for some time and didn't care if dev did halt payment or not because
i like this story so much and he makes completed routes .
but when you have to wait long for a part route I gues it's different .
unfortunately corona came and I had to reconsider my patreon payments but when we get something new here I think i will go back.
One of the most awaited games for me .

Reactions: HueyFreeman32

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
its been years , now goin into what , a month or so from the last update? and still no new drops? smh I've seen others create, make new creations or builded upon their works in weeks to months. why is this developer not dropping his content yet? no betas at least ???? what is goin on? now im a on again off again supporter of the patreon but this is horrible man .
there is a beta bud on his page

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
perhaps he has a private life, a job and a family?
But... if you can create a game like this in month... do it... I'd like to get a pirate copy of this game from here...
I wasn't going to point out just how dumb this post is but lets do it anyway.....

If it had only been a month, you'd have a point, it's been 2 years so you are off by another 23 months.

That 2 years is only for 1 single route, not the whole game. The game was uploaded in 2018 and had 1 route, Nina's was added about 6 months later. 9 months after that we got Amy and 2 years later we're still waiting for the next one.

This after the first date given was just before Christmas 2019. I was facepalmed for saying the dev wouldn't make that deadline ... yet I was right. Then it was January 2020. Then I made a joke during Christmas of 2020 about the previous year and now here we are, coming up to Summer of 2021 and you try and make a post about someone making a game in a month......

SupaBee

Mar 21, 2017
I wasn't going to point out just how dumb this post is but lets do it anyway.....

If it had only been a month, you'd have a point, it's been 2 years so you are off by another 23 months.

That 2 years is only for 1 single route, not the whole game. The game was uploaded in 2018 and had 1 route, Nina's was added about 6 months later. 9 months after that we got Amy and 2 years later we're still waiting for the next one.

This after the first date given was just before Christmas 2019. I was facepalmed for saying the dev wouldn't make that deadline ... yet I was right. Then it was January 2020. Then I made a joke during Christmas of 2020 about the previous year and now here we are, coming up to Summer of 2021 and you try and make a post about someone making a game in a month......
First sentence: this depends on the person who reads this threads. If you ask me, your steady and annoying whining about the developer being late is dumb...
There are sooo many developers here who created a nice game and suddendly stopped and abandoned this game... This could be a reason for complaining.
As I said... if you think, you could do it faster in the same quality, do it... I'd love to see another good game here. But don't be offended if someone (not me) complains that you are late.
I don't think that this discussion will lead to anything than bad words. I have my opinion, you have yours. Let's leave it at that.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
ts (3).jpg

Another month, another monthly update! Last time I released the (hopefully) final tech test demo and already fixed a few minor issues with new stuff. That should be all for now, videos, 3D scenes and other new additions seem to work well enough. And there is always traditional 2D fallback for people with issues. Also, mobile versions don't support any 3D stuff at this point anyway.
All that is left to do now is grinding the final details and edits, boring and slow work for me. Still progressing, no matter how slowly. Better not to promise any explicit release dates for 0.4 yet, but if I had to guess, I would say more than one month, hopefully less than two.
Like before, I'm not going to take any Patreon payments until 0.4 is out (I'll temporarily suspend my Patreon at the end of each month until then).
The rest of the post is mostly copy and paste from my previous updates for those who are new or want to be reminded of what will be coming next. See you in the next post, thanks for your support!
--
So, TL;DR:
* 0.4 will have Alice's storyline.
* Some new tech in 0.4: interactive 3D and pre-rendered movies, at least a few of each. When I get the pipeline (and my skills) working smoothly, next releases should have more.
* After 0.4 I will try out a bit faster release schedule with partial updates instead of releasing large, complete routes that take ages to finish. We'll see how it goes.
* Steam release at some point after 0.4 is out. Steam has been pretty random with adult games, so who knows what can happen.

clax

May 5, 2020
Is the Alice and Kate story not finished? Cause when I click on there choices it always ends with what I went through with Amy... or am I just not waiting long enough while skipping?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is the Alice and Kate story not finished? Cause when I click on there choices it always ends with what I went through with Amy... or am I just not waiting long enough while skipping?
Nina, Amy and Melissa are the only ones done.

Alice is the one we've waited the past 2 years for, that should be out .... eventually.

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes