VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

StephanieD9

Oct 20, 2020
played this game like 2 years ago. wanted to play again but didn't remember the name. aand found it! :love:

ps: so okay i may have remembered this games renders and art much better than this but this is still good lol

Last edited:

TGafy

May 14, 2020
played this game like 2 years ago. wanted to play again but didn't remember the name. aand found it! :love:

ps: so okay i may have remembered this games renders and art much better than this but this is still good lol
:ROFLMAO: You'll be playing the exact same game from two years ago!

As far as what is in the game though, I do think they are all great stories. Def a good refresher.

Algamor

Mar 18, 2020
Same with Stephanie I also looked for this game for like 2 hours and finally found it all I remebered was the unique art style.

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Can anyone share Stencibit's latest update they just posted saying how they aren't done with the update and how the rest of the post is just a copy and paste?

Edit: Never mind I just became their patreon because I am pretty sure they won't ever be taking my money anytime soon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hate me if you want guys/girls, but if this isn't Olympic Level Milking slowness, then I don't know what it is. Psychodelusional, Gumdrop Games and even ICSTOR just find themselves one hell of a contestant.

Edit : just find out he doesn't take money. It's still SLOW AF though.

• Angry
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Hate me if you want guys/girls, but if this isn't Olympic Level Milking, then I don't know what it is. Psychodelusional, Gumdrop Games and even ICSTOR just find themselves one hell of a contestant.
I mean Stencilbits isn't really milking it cause they aren't accepting any payments. Stencilbits is just a tease / blueballer.

But yeah looks like there will be content for the aunt and Alice is look good from his $1 pics. Though Alice looks pretty derpy and weird in some pics so I hope that what Stencilbits is fixing.

The Good

The bad

The Fetish Stuff

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: supermanz95

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Oh Lord, I hope both those fetishes are avoidable. I still don't understand why the mom is getting a route.
Should be her Aunt if I remember well, not her mom

She is not getting a route, she will have scenes in Alice's

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh Lord, I hope both those fetishes are avoidable. I still don't understand why the mom is getting a route.
That's her aunt, her parents aren't on the scene.

Sad there's still no update, but this clearly is more of a hobby for him then anything else. And that's fine.
That's never been the point anyone has disputed.

He pissed people off with the lies originally. From his own words this was going to launch at the end of 2019, then it was delayed to January 2020 then a bit later in the year and now here we are.

From "it's almost ready" to "who fucking knows what's going on anymore".

There is also the fact that he's planning on taking this "hobby" to Steam and taking peoples money which is what I personally object to. Until he has a regular update schedule or finished the game completely he shouldn't be thinking about retail when he clearly isn't ready for that.

Steam users are fucking brutal. If they pay for a game and get told it isn't complete then they expect updates within months not years. The big difference between there and here is once they start calling scam they will review bomb and make damn sure his sales suffer. It's happened before quite a few times.

This game deserves better than that. Right now Steam shouldn't even be a consideration, sorting out his shit work ethic should be a top priority before he even thinks about trying to sell it.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2021
The dev could always break it up into smaller parts. I know Melissa's path is done as it was somehow the first one I got (I didn't use a walkthrough and I am told her story is possibly the best which upsets me because it's all downhill from here). Selling that for a few dollars as a game itself would make more sense and prevent him from getting torn apart in the reviews. I honestly wouldn't touch Steam until the game is mostly finished though and I'd be DAMN sure people knew which routes were unfinished.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The dev could always break it up into smaller parts. I know Melissa's path is done as it was somehow the first one I got (I didn't use a walkthrough and I am told her story is possibly the best which upsets me because it's all downhill from here). Selling that for a few dollars as a game itself would make more sense and prevent him from getting torn apart in the reviews. I honestly wouldn't touch Steam until the game is mostly finished though and I'd be DAMN sure people knew which routes were unfinished.
Melissa and Nina are both complete but that doesn't mean shit when you're saying that to people that have paid for it on Steam. Unlike on here they will expect regular updates or they will shit all over it.

lawfullame

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2019
Should be her Aunt if I remember well, not her mom

She is not getting a route, she will have scenes in Alice's
Yes, Helen is her aunt. If I remember correctly, the developer planned to include Helen's path too.
But maybe that's changed. I think he didn't plan to include Jane's path, but he later wrote that there would be Jane's path.

Doggy666

Aug 28, 2017
Yes, Helen is her aunt. If I remember correctly, the developer planned to include Helen's path too.
But maybe that's changed. I think he didn't plan to include Jane's path, but he later wrote that there would be Jane's path.
If memory serves, Jane and Helen's paths are supposed to be in a single Patreons-only release, after the release of Alice's path (which is supposed to be the last public chapter of the game).

lawfullame

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2019
If memory serves, Jane and Helen's paths are supposed to be in a single Patreons-only release, after the release of Alice's path (which is supposed to be the last public chapter of the game).
I'm not sure. I think the developer's plans have changed a few times. Anyway, if we get 0.4 this year, I don't think it's realistic to expect another path before the second half of 2023 at the earliest.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Doggy666
4.80 star(s) 77 Votes