VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
That was pretty much the last issue I had on my TODO list, nothing is really blocking the release anymore.
Ok, so that should mean the update is ready if that is the LAST thing on the list. Not "almost" ready, but ready.

I'll try to find some good time slot to push out a final test release at some point during September
Why does he have to try to find a good time slot? I don't understand that part. Just release it. People will play it.

I'll probably include a good section of the new 0.4 storyline in that test release, so people might be a bit more motivated to try it out.
Umm...ok? As someone else pointed out, why is he releasing only a good section of new story in the test release? Why not all of it? If he wants people to test the release its pretty stupid to release some of it instead of all of it. Seems fishy. First he wants "a good time slot" to release it to testers than he won't release all of it? That seems fishy as fuck. Like he is hiding the fact that its not completed after all these years.

Aug 16, 2019
September update: Oops I did it again! edition.
Something something beta test found tons of bugs, which means back to the drawing board to iron out those bugs. Something something I wore my cumsocks to work today and my feet are pregnant. I guess this will delay the release for a little bit something something 2040... Will add more James content to make up for it.

All jokes aside, at least this time he has a new excuse.

Reactions: JosephGratz1122

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
September update: Oops I did it again! edition.
Something something beta test found tons of bugs, which means back to the drawing board to iron out those bugs. Something something I wore my cumsocks to work today and my feet are pregnant. I guess this will delay the release for a little bit something something 2040... Will add more James content to make up for it.

All jokes aside, at least this time he has a new excuse.
Nope. There will be exactly zero bugs since Stencil has been polishing, going over the scripting, and editing since November 2019 so that release will be made to go.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
Monthly Update:
While it is true that the display is current blank, this emptiness has a poetic meaning.
Therefore, it cannot be considered "abandoned" as such.
Often these pauses measure several years in length, during which the developer and his supporters are encouraged to fully acknowledge the emptiness of the experience.
Dudeeeeee, whata beautiful thing to say

anubis413

Sep 16, 2018
With the amount of (well-deserved) salt that comes from this community, I think that someone would get a Sega Saturn just to show they're full of shit.

I really enjoy coming back here every month or so and reading all the new jokes y'all have. This release is more delayed than the Mayan apocalypse, so I imagine I'll be able to continue this practice well into 2030 or so.

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes