VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
Its finally happening! Or rather should I say its finally not happening!

The facade is beginning to crumble more than usual, he didn't even post a picture this time around with his update and didn't have the usual copy paste about steam.

Is he waiting for Shia La Beouf to show up at his house with a Nike sponsorship. "Just do it!"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Air ventilation lmao come on now stencil.

echilog

Oct 28, 2017
Why is it that people can't see that all the updates are made by an AI.?

It is NEVER comming OUT, its done!

anubis413

Sep 16, 2018
Why is it that people can't see that all the updates are made by an AI.?

It is NEVER comming OUT, its done!
Updates don't seem to be made by an AI - AI struggles with long(ish) term memory. They seem to be made by a creator who is either lazy or operating under some ridiculous logic that I cannot fathom. I suspect the former.

• Haha
Reactions: echilog
Aug 16, 2019
Offcuts Fake Update February 2024: Gold Saucer Edition:
Render of Alice dressed as Aerith, Nina as Yuffie, and Melissa as Tifa.

Great news for me not so for you. I preordered Final Fantasy VII Rebirth and I shall be playong throughout March until I beat it, then attempt to finally finish Offcuts 0.4 for real this time. My selective blindness will be frozen, like my Patreon until I finish FFVIIRb. Then while I wait for FFVII Reunion I can attempt to finish Offcuts 0.4. Now reread all the old updates sonce they already state the obvious. In any case RED XIII RIDING CHOCOBOS WOOHOO! stencilbits out!

Seriously, sb's bs has stopped being funny for a while now...

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
[
Stencilbits said:
Monthly Update: Pirate Life Edition

Another month, another update! Previous posts have been mostly about my eyesight issues and this is not an exception. Fortunately, the treatments have worked pretty well. The only problem is that the eye pressure in my left eye is still very different from my right eye, which causes some problems. Wearing an eyepatch like a pirate actually helps while I'm reading or working with computers, which is already a big improvement. Hopefully, I can get the other eye in better shape soon. I think I wanted to be a pirate when I was a kid, but I didn't expect it go quite like this. It's also a lame medical eyepatch, not the cool kind of eyepatch with a skull and bones. Blame my doctor.
This is another pretty short update post, but things are moving in a positive direction. As I previously mentioned, I would still like to give Offcuts 0.4 another editing pass before release, but in my current shape that is not really possible. Either way, Offcuts 0.4 will be released at some point even if I go blind as it is ready enough for publishing. Still, let's hope for the best!
As always, I'm not going to take any Patreon payments until 0.4 is out (I'll temporarily suspend my Patreon at the end of each month until then).
Heres his latest patreon post.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Heres his latest patreon post.
AKA: Monthly Update: Liar Edition

"I would still like to give Offcuts 0.4 another editing pass before release, but in my current shape that is not really possible."

There it is, the excuse they needed to skip next month as well.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Anyone ever think he's just going to post "What I said last month. Until next time!" for a monthly update?

May 15, 2022
"Fortunately, the treatments have worked pretty well. The only problem is that the eye pressure in my left eye is still very different from my right eye, which causes some problems. Wearing an eyepatch like a pirate actually helps while I'm reading or working with computers, which is already a big improvement."

Ok...so treatments have worked and wearing a eye patch helps with reading and while working on computers.

"I would still like to give Offcuts 0.4 another editing pass before release, but in my current shape that is not really possible."

Huh? What? He said in the exact same paragraph that the treatments have worked pretty well and if he wears a eye patch it helps with reading and working on computers.

So which is it?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
"Fortunately, the treatments have worked pretty well. The only problem is that the eye pressure in my left eye is still very different from my right eye, which causes some problems. Wearing an eyepatch like a pirate actually helps while I'm reading or working with computers, which is already a big improvement."

Ok...so treatments have worked and wearing a eye patch helps with reading and while working on computers.

Huh? What? He said in the exact same paragraph that the treatments have worked pretty well and if he wears a eye patch it helps with reading and working on computers.

So which is it?
I mean, are you really surprised that Stencilbits continually spouts bullshit? Dude's spoken so much bullshit that he's gotten a subsidy to provide fertiliser for farmers.

Aug 16, 2019
Four fecking years... fuck the final proofread pass and release the fucking thing already? What are we going to have to wait for Final Fantasy VII Reunion on PS6 to see the release of 0.4!?

• Haha
Reactions: Seiko126

splamo

Jun 26, 2018
The art style was the ONLY reason I kept on this one. The story and dialogue were shit. It was a boring click fest. I guess I could take this off of my watched list, but I enjoy seeing the occasional shit post every now and then on my alerts

Reactions: 6rMrL9vDzH
4.80 star(s) 77 Votes