VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.70 star(s) 77 Votes

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
It's not abandoned, author is still alive and active
We just have to come together, hold hands and cast the spell of friendship
I don't know what game you were playing, but this dev has not been active since early 2019. Posting dogshit nobody reads to a patreon nobody cares about for 5 years doesn't count as anything active.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
the models looked unique and was exited for a bit, just for it to be abandoned what a shame
There's still completed stories for a few of the girls. So if someone focused on those paths, they can see a start to finish. As for the next "update", it's supposed to be for Alice's complete story which has been in limbo for five years.

Aug 16, 2019
Guess I better do the fake update early...

September fake update: Basic Bitch Edition:
Picture Nina, Melissa, and Alice drinking Pumpkin Spice Lattes from the place with the spread eagled Mermaid. Kate is forcing Amy to recreate the logo.

Another month, another excuse. The Eye saga has ended for now, so I need to make up something for it. I'm rereading my material to make sure there are no typos or autocorewreck errors. Game is almost done, I just need to give it another pass, again...

As always I've disabled my Patreon so no one is billed by my scam... until I release 0.4... which is kinda counterproductive since I've had it sitting on my hard drive for so long thar it has become a semi soft drive. Someday I'll release it and then, I'll be moving to the third dimension as I discovered Honey Select 2 and reboot Offcuts in HS2. Anyways, I gotta make like titties... (stupid autocorrect) and bounce before my eye goes bad again! Toodaloo!

4.70 star(s) 77 Votes