VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

ExRaiser

Dec 15, 2019
This Looks amazing, please for the love of god, tell me it is animated..?
If not.. anyone know similiar games that are animated and have this Kind of Quality/art?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
i guess we may get a harem ending with her and alice and one single route with alice i hope :)
For now the dev is doing 1 update for 1 girl ( with some bonus like with the preview above... Alice main girl of the update but we can have also her aunt)... Once he said if he will have time he will do an harem ending ( obviously starting the game from the beginning) but we will see ;)

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Offcuts" version "0.3.1".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Offcuts" versione "0.3.1".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Rule97

May 2, 2018
Gotta say i'm loving this game, already done Nina's and Melissa's path, can't wait for a Kate's path, quite satisfying when all romantic interests feel genuine and well developted.

Is there amy intention of a harem path in the future or a mix like Nina + Amy/Melissa?

Would be cool to have a spinoff with James as the MC.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Gotta say i'm loving this game, already done Nina's and Melissa's path, can't wait for a Kate's path, quite satisfying when all romantic interests feel genuine and well developted.

Is there amy intention of a harem path in the future or a mix like Nina + Amy/Melissa?

Would be cool to have a spinoff with James as the MC.
For now there will be single paths or mix ones ( short and long ones) ...once dev said harem but he doesn't know yet

Reactions: Rule97
4.80 star(s) 77 Votes