• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I have to say though that your explanation of 2 and 4 seem to re-enforce the point that the LI's shouldn't be forcing their kinks on the MC in an all or nothing manner....
I can't speak for Bacon, and wouldn't try to, but I might have the answer for this part......or I have completely misunderstood everything Bacon said. It is still coffee time for me, so could go either way :)

The LI's are not forcing their kinks on the MC of the story, that MC is written as willing to explore and develop these kinks with them.
It is the person playing the MC that might have a different perspective on it. We are the ones who choose if we want to have the relationship with the LI, but if we choose "yes" it is a package deal.

I accept that it is needed for the story, and I even understand it. In rl; you are either happily with a person (including their kinks), or your kinks are incompatible and are just friends.
I also agree that it does suck for it to be an "all or nothing" choice. I haven't played the new content yet, so I don't have an opinion on it at this time, but there is one that is a very difficult choice for me. Love the LI, despise the kink that comes with her.

Reactions: Naxos

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is free to die alone and in fear as he has always lived,
or he might do activities with the babes.

Either MC stays bunkered down in his dreams where he flies the butterfly
and then is treated to a rude awakening by the beast in his head,
or he can go out and about.

MC is not a puppet master, he is nothing but the instigator:
look at me, girl, I am willing and able to try your life out, whatever you wish.

It is whatever she whishes, because girls can stay away,
as demonstrated by the countless instances girls express willingness to meet,
but stay home and just text about.

The fact is simple:
once they agree to meet and actually go meet up,
on the spot there is this glam that makes them feel wonderful
while in the presence of MC. That is a pretty wonderful way
of describing why friendship exists:
because people who feel great together do stuff together.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tavi13 and "CJ"

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
I really liked how dark this game started but with later updates, that darkness is gone, i guess its part of the story. Like most of the harem games out there, this one starts to suffer as well because of too many options; i really like violet and she has what, 3-4 real scenes in 20h of gameplay?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Who do we need to get from the pocket dimensions, Celeste and?
the girl who defied god? :unsure:
The last High Priestess of Aetherium. That person is important because she can help the MC save the Lost Ones if he convinces her to leave. At least, that is what Silah said, if you think you can believe her in this specific case. And then also as dacris69 says, the girl who defied god (and gets eaten every 3 days by the dragon).

Reactions: Havik79

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:p Wow what a great game this will definitely be on my favorites list I'm already looking forward to the next updates :D:coffee:

Xabior

Apr 15, 2021
I love your game 2 questions
1 I initially played an earlier version with Greater Choices What happened to it ?
2 Whilst I understand (with the length of the story) with so few meaningful choices you don't have the KN tag

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
2 Whilst I understand (with the length of the story) with so few meaningful choices you don't have the KN tag
There are choices. By F95Zone definition, it cannot be tagged kinetic novel unless there are no choices. I also have asked in the past as well when there was another game with what seemed like useless choices, and I was told by staff / a moderator that there were choices, so the tag could not be applied.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I really enjoyed the writing in this game.

It looks like I've missed one of the photos. Photo #5 on the phone, the one between Misha/Kitty and Meili's underboob. Whose photo is it?

Sir Anal

Aug 19, 2021
Yes, really well written! A real story, real characters, emotions, questions, thinking, rebounds... A very nice novel ! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
I don't have this picture #5 either. :unsure:
And then what will become of Renee ?!:cautious: A priori, she is not part of the harem but she is a real character and to see her suffer even more afterwards, even to see her disappear...:cry: I've become fond of her!:love:
And I do like happy endings for everyone but the bad guys :p

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I really enjoyed the writing in this game.

It looks like I've missed one of the photos. Photo #5 on the phone, the one between Misha/Kitty and Meili's underboob. Whose photo is it?
It should be a selfie from Violet.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Yes, really well written! A real story, real characters, emotions, questions, thinking, rebounds... A very nice novel ! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
I don't have this picture #5 either. :unsure:
And then what will become of Renee ?!:cautious: A priori, she is not part of the harem but she is a real character and to see her suffer even more afterwards, even to see her disappear...:cry: I've become fond of her!:love:
And I do like happy endings for everyone but the bad guys :p
When you leave the subway you'll either get Violet or Meilii depending on which way you go. There's at least one other spot where you'll get one girl or the other just can't remember which atm.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
When you leave the subway you'll either get Violet or Meilii depending on which way you go. There's at least one other spot where you'll get one girl or the other just can't remember which atm.
in the new update when going to the museum you get diffrent girls depending on what you look at (the secratarys of the blonde can´t remember the names).

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
How many different paths are there?
Do we need a walkthrough?
For now there is only one path. You have the choice of not boinking some of the women, but otherwise there is no way to steer the ship. You also have the choice of what order to see the girls in your daily routine, but you can't choose to ignore them. I imagine there will be different endings (at least two) when one must choose to be naughty or nice.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
in the new update when going to the museum you get diffrent girls depending on what you look at (the secratarys of the blonde can´t remember the names).
Ah yea, Araceli and Juliette. There's also the Deena and Helen split.

tohaib

Aug 12, 2020
I really enjoyed this game. i read some comm abaout lily mmf when ? bcs i finished the game and no mmf for lily i can't find scene of lily with another dude

4.30 star(s) 76 Votes